Preppy Handbook




Jacket: Jcrew. Shirt: GAP. Shorts: DIY Cut Offs. Thigh Highs: Madewell. Shoes: GAP. Sunglasses: Old Navy. Jewelry: David Yurman, GAP, BR, F21, Max&Chloe, Jcrew.
Joanna Ladrido said...

i love the knee-highs amd the red blazer!


xx,
JL
http://joannaladrido.blogspot.com

Jazzsquared and Macksquared said...

LOVEEE the blazer
so cuteQ
i love your style and your soo pretty!
I follwed your blog on bloglovin ...i hope you check out mine and follow :)
storyofmylifesquared.blogspot.com

LaFence said...

OMG - I so want that jacket! Fantastic outfit! Love the socks and accessories, too.

I think the previos outfits are fab too. New follower here :)

kirstyb said...

love this look xxxxxxx

LaFence said...

I'm sorry, but it seems I can't follow you with bloglovin, but I'll link to you on my page
www.lafence.blogspot.com

Annelie said...

Cute outfit, love the knee highs and the pile on jewellery...

Kate said...

This is prep perfection! I really love it, you pull off the knee socks so well!

Hampton Grace said...

I loveeee this outfit! The piled on jewelry really adds to it and makes it look different.

xo,
http://hamptongrace.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

i loooovvveee your knee highs!

Songya said...

Omg you're in SF!?! We have the best fashion bloggers :) Just found your blog and definitely loving it!

ElekonChic said...

amazing! such a stylish look! stunning pictures!
follow me www.elekonchicboutique.com