Shades of Camel





Blazer: Kenya T. Top: Missoni. Pants: Zara. Shoes: Pour La Victoire. Scarf: H&M. Belt: GAP. Jewelry: David Yurman, Michael Kors, GAP, BR.
Nadine2point0 said...

Love these photos. I just posted about camel...and need to get some into my wardrobe :)

Aahna said...

This is a nice outfit, i love your pants.
LAZYCATSTYLE

Vicky Klbr said...

great post! nice blog!

check out my latest post

greets,
Vicky from HotGossip

Charleston said...

such a unique outfit for all the right reasons x

www.pinstripeprince.blogspot.com

TOPCOAT said...

Absolutely gorgeous, I love the pop or colour your top brings!!

xx
http://topcoatfashionblog.blogspot.com/

Style of a Fashionista said...

This is so beautiful you look so chic and I see you have the Michael Kors watch I am saving up for one they sell them where I work but they always see out so quick xoxo

Annelie said...

That is a VERY good look :-) a mix of summer and Autumn/Winter to come. I love it and I especially LOVE the shoes :-D

xoxo

My Republic of Fashion said...

This is a gorgeous outfit. Love your trousers.:)SarahD

Elle Sees said...

i need more camel color in my life after seeing this.

Terri said...

a great summer to fall look.

ElekonChic said...

Simply stunning!!
www.elekonchicboutiqu.com

Anonymous said...

i like this a lot!