Soft and Slow





Top: Banana Republic Heritage. Shorts: Old Navy. Shoes: Elizabeth&James. Sunglasses: Burberry. Jewelry: David Yurman, GAP, BR, AE, F21, Michael Kors, Max&Chloe.

Terri said...

oooh, I love this top!

hannah said...

LOVE the shirt...actually the whole outfit is brilliant :)

LaFence said...

Great outfit! I'm so jealous of your watch ;)

Annelie said...

Love the outfit! not so keen on all the jewellery worn together at once...

Hampton Grace said...

So cute! Love this outfit. (and I think the layered jewelry is always a good look!)

xo,
http://hamptongrace.blogspot.com/

Jony said...

Love your complete look, from the top to the shoes!!!

Sorella - Blueberry Fingerprints said...

I love love love the watch ^_^. I agree with the others that layered jewellery is nice, but I seem to never buy things that go together!

A.R.Werner Jewelry Designs said...

hi you look so cute please check out my site I have been working a lot with brass and I’m just finishing my new line called “open ended” and it is modern and very delicate and playful while wearing and I will have photos on my website www.arwerner.com

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its pleasant conversation concerning this piece of writing at this place
at this webpage, I have read all that, so at this time me also commenting at this
place.
Here is my web site :: michael kors chain tote

Anonymous said...

bookmarked!!, I love your site!

Feel free to surf to my weblog - pilgrim jewellery old styles