Last Bit of Sunset




Top: Gap. Jacket: Zara. Shorts: 7 Jeans DIY cut offs. Boots: BR. Sunglasses: YSL. Jewelry: DVF, Jcrew, Micheal Kors, Gap.
Sally said...

Love this jacket!

Sally

The Village Idiot said...

love the bangles.
Really cool outfit

Papillon Vintage said...

Fantastic outfit! I just love it!

Kate said...

Gorgeous! I love that shirt, and those boots are fall perfection! I also envy your ability to wear shorts that short - sigh! You look fantastic!

Style of a Fashionista said...

Great look hun loving those boots xoxo

Terri said...

excellent look. I need me a big white shirt!

Collette Osuna said...

Beautiful jacket...so love it!! That jewelry really caught my eye...great outfit!

Tesa said...

cute!
xx

Kimmy said...

love the boots and the sunglasses. Great outfit.

Would love it if you could check out my blog

http://ucameoutofastrobe.blogspot.com/

Big Daddy said...

The combination of that jacket and shirt are just perfect!! Love the cripness of your outfit!

ryan said...

Beautiful outfit, the boots and shorts look so nice together.

SBG said...

love your zara jacket!!

sarissweetlife.blogspot.com

ViCreative said...

gorgeous...love the combination of denim pants and that jacket!!

Vicky
(new post: You're lazy stay in bed & follow me)

TOPCOAT said...

I love every piece in your outfit, the lighting in these photos is gorgeous! xx


http://topcoatfashionblog.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

Those cut offs look amazing on you!! They make your legs look a mile long.

Happy Weekend Dear! xo

Michelle Elaine said...

simple & effortless - this is my ideal go to look for a casual day

KeepItFvncy,
M.E.

LaFence said...

Oh I love this outfit! I really want a jacket like that, and the shoes are awesome :)

Helena from BrooklynBlonde said...

loving this outfit!! Simple yet chic!

xx,
Helena
www.BrooklynBlonde.com

iva said...

love all your outfits! follow|| ;)