Pretty, Pretty Prints






Summer is finally here in San Francisco! The sunshine always brings out my East Coast prep...just some quick shots from lunch yesterday :).

Dress: Milly. Jacket: Old Navy. Shoes; Tory Burch. Purse: LV. Sunglasses: RL Collection. Jewlery: Jcrew, Max&Chloe, F21, David Yurman, Michael Kors

Big Daddy said...

Ah love this fresh summer look. You always have the best wrist full of jewelry!

ryan said...

Great look, I heard that the San Fran summer has arrived : ) And your jewelry is so beautiful

marie said...

your chain necklace is awesome!! I need one

Victoria said...

Very pretty dress, it looks so lovely and sunny where you are, it's horrible and grey and rainy here, I'm so jealous! xxx

Daphne said...

Love the print dress with the khaki jacket. The gold jewelry and the LV purse are just perfect. We just got summer in San Diego as well. I guess California just had a rough summer this year.