Working Girl





Dress: Theory. Shirt/Necklace: Haute Hippie. Shoes: Topshop. Turban: Babooshka. Jewelry: David Yurman, Michele.
LaFence said...

I love all of your outfits!! And thsi one - so, so awesome turban, jewelry and shirt! You rock!

elizabeth s. said...

I love this outfit! Your hair is amazing and I am obsessed with suede wedges. Keep it up girl!

http://reinventingtheheel.blogspot.com/

Annelie said...

I LOVE THOSE WEDGES!!!

Sally said...

I am ALL over this look. The high as heaven hair, bold black headband, and the shoes!!

Sally
http://ursaminor-sally.blogspot.com/

The Village Idiot said...

i love your hair!!!
great look- love the turban
you have a great sense of style

Collette Osuna said...

Hello...just found your blog....love it!!! LOVE the outfit..very very cool!!!

New follower:)

Flor de Maria Fashion said...

I am literally obsessed with this outfit!!! I love how you did your hair to wear the turban!! and that necklace OMG!!! FABULOUS :)

Danielle Barbe said...

wild hair, girl! love the tease!

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

That shoes are gorgeous and you're wearing the turban so well! :)
xoxo

http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

ryan said...

I love this look so much. And you hair is amazing!

Dip-tea said...

Whoa! You look so 70's gorgeous! Very chic.

Lay Rosa said...

Love love love it!

Fashions Not A Luxury said...

Love the outfit and HAIR! I cant seem to do my hair like that. Would love for oyu to do a Tutorial on your Hair Style :) :):) xo Ari