Flash of Red




Dress: Alexander Wang. Cropped Jacket: Karl Lagerfeld. Jacket: Zara. Shoes: Topshop. Sunglasses: Forever 21.
Rachael said...

Those shoes are incredible!! So pretty!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Sally said...

Love the vibrancy of the skirt and shoes colors. Cute look!

LaFence said...

Gorgeous jacket and nice color combination :)

the-beso-team said...

Hi Bee, we love what you're doing on your blog Atlantic-Pacific. We wanted to thank you for entering the contest that Beso.com sponsored on the glamourai and invite you to enter our new $1,000 “We <3 Brands" Giveaway.

Thanks so much!
The Beso.com Team.
www.beso.com

oksana said...

interesting combination of colors!

Kate said...

you look so glam in the 2nd photo! love it!

Daphne said...

I always adore those shoes every time you wear them. They look great under this combo. Great idea.

Terri said...

Oooh, I was liking the purple skirt with the grey leopard and then as the photo slowly loaded--your feet appeared!

michelle_ said...

the red wisteria wedges !!! i love them sooo much ! and i also love your leopard print coat ! you really have a great eye for cool pieces in fashion..

its great to find ur blog via weardrobe :)

Arushi Khosla (FabBlab) said...

Haha, I have the nude wisterias. In fact, I just posted about them! Your coat is gorgeous!

Trishna said...

OMG are those the topshop wisteria wedges? They are so fabulous but this specific colour makes them look just stunning.

I have been reading your blog for a while and love your style. I would really love for us to keep in touch. How do you feel about following and/ or doing a link exchange with my blog. I'd happily return the favor.

Love from Toronto, Canada

Tiffany said...

You wore my favorite red shoes while I was gone. Super cute outfit!

Annelie said...

great shoes!!