Grey Day





Blazer: Mod Cloth. Tank: BR. Skirt: F21. Thigh Highs: Madewell. Shoes: JS Dany. Jewelry: David Yurman, Michele, BR Monogram.
t said...

Nice outfit!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love those shoes.

elaine michelle

Collette Osuna said...

You look fabulous...and those are some kinda shoes!!!

LOVE them!

Have a Fantastic Weekend!!!
Statements in Fashion Blog

Daphne said...

Love the greys. Those tigh highs look great with those high platform heels.

Terri said...

the shoes are fantastic!

ponyhunter said...

i love the sock/tight combo, looks fantastic.

brittin said...

Love this look. Those shoes are amazing! and I love the Balmainesque blazer!
brit
www.wewhoshop.wordpress.com

Annelie said...

Great outfit, love the socks and shoes combination :-)

Kate said...

Such a stunner! Loving those socks and the gray (on gray, on gray...) So pretty!

popdisorder said...

Nice blog!:)

Victoria said...

I love this look, I hadn't really thought about wearing tights and knee high socks, but you look great, I love those shoes, but I have no idea how you walk in them!!! :) xxx

http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/

Helena from BrooklynBlonde said...

Absolutely love this outfit and the colors in it!

johanna said...

SO PRETTY!!!!

Amber's Notebook said...

OMG SO cute!! I love it.

tres tippy said...

I absolutely LOVE this outfit! You did such a great job of layering all the greys. I've been thinking about those shoes for the longest but know I'd probably break my neck trying to walk in them. They look fab on you!

Angela Marie said...

I just discovered your blog and I love it! =) I love this outfit-the shoes especially!
You should check out/follow my fashion blog @

http://mybootsandbargains.blogspot.com/

~Angela

Fashions Not A Luxury said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the Leopard Blazer. I'm so in search of Leopard Blazer and Sequin. Love your Style girlie! xo Ari

Double Date said...

I love the outfit!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)