Shearling Skies



Jacket: H&M. Bodysuit: AA. Pants: Elizabeth and James. Belt: Robert Rodriguez. Shoes: Christian Louboutin. Sunglasses: Burberry.


Collette Osuna said...

This confirms the fact that I NEED a shearling jacket this season....you look fabulous in white....:)

Have a Fabulous day!
Statements in Fashion Blog

johanna said...

GREAT outfit

Anonymous said...

I love the name of this post! Good job BEE.
- Moe

Rachael said...

I was writing an entry in my blog about high-waisted pants and I saw your picture in the New York Slideshow pictures! I had to feature you in my blog, hope you don't mind...love this outfit.

Now following!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Annelie said...

Great jacket :-)

tres tippy said...

love your style, very classic and effortless. the jacket is perfection!

t said...

Love this outfit! Those slouchy pants are fantastic!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Sally said...

Gorgeous jacket :)

Marcela said...

great outfit! I love your shoes and pants!

Daphne said...

Great way to bring your summer pants into fall. I have a few white pants combo's in my fall/winter list as well. Love the jacket.

brit said...

Love those pants!! The entire look is great. also, i'm on the hunt for that mint nail color...LOVE!

brittin
www.wewhoshop.wordpress.com

dollcake said...

been strolling in your blog's older days...this is one of my favorite so far- such a great take on the best that the 80's had to offer! very top gun...loved it

dollcake.blogspot.com