Shine On





Dress: Tracy Reese. Blazer: Aqua. Shoes: Loeffler Randall. Sunglasses: Fendi. Jewelry: Michael Kors, Gap, David Yurman.
j said...

love the tracy reese yellow!
gave you a little shout-out today -- thanks for the inspiration :)

-JoAnn

http://www.idratherbeshopping.wordpress.com

Rachael said...

I really love the blazer!!! Such a great color!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Natasha said...

This blazer is amazing...and I love that you paired it with a flowy yellow dress!!

Erika @ ~TiptoeButterfly~ said...

SUPER cute dress - my first thought was Karen Zambos .. loven' the shoes too - i almost bought them over the summer on Gilt :o)

PS - GIVE-AWAY going on - just wanna spread the love!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

Isabel said...

love the dress...you look lovely as usual :)

brit said...

Great jacket Blair! It looks like the shiny pieces are going to be big in Spring 2011. very cool.

brit
www.wewhoshop.wordpress.com

Terri said...

photo #2 is amazing! And what an elegant/interesting way to style the blazer with this dress.

Style with Benefits said...

Found you via Weardrobe and I must say, I'm pretty smitten with your style!

Love that you paired the metallic blazer with a flirty sundress.

xx, becs

The Suburb Experiment said...

I love how carefree it all looks while still being polished. Cute!

Jenn

Annelie said...

OOOOOH, very cute!

Sally said...

You look beautiful!
I can't decide whether I like the dress or the jacket more :)

Rebecca from See You in Sweden said...

Gosh, you style everything so perfectly! Bloglovin followed :)

redumbrellachronicles said...

Just found your blog and every outfit seems to get better! Loving your style. This one is fabulous. I'll be back, great inspirations.

http://redumbrellachronicles.wordpress.com/

SuSach said...

I can't get over this dress. SO gorgeous!

lavieetme.blogspot.com
stylepourlavie.tumblr.com