Swagger




Top: Theory. Sweater: Ralph Lauren Collection. Fur Stole: H&M. Skirt: H&M. Shoes: Pour La Victoire. Purse YSL Muse. Jewelry: Max&Chloe, David Yurman, Michele, Jcrew.
Daphne said...

Just too many things to mention in this beautiful combo. I love that skirt. Can't beleive it is H&M. Is it recent or old? The fur stole I assume is new looks great. Love all the layers. And oh, the mutli color nail polish is so much fun.

Sally said...

This made my jaw drop. You look spectacular! Love it all!

Terri said...

beautiful combination of colors and jewelry.

Emilie said...

haha fabulous nails babe!! And I'm sooo in love with your bag, I should start saving for a Muse as well....

Perfect outfit!!

xxx


lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Great look, and I love the lipstick. What shade and brand is the lipstick?

elizabeth s. said...

I absolutely love this look. The muted colors make you look like you came right out of a 50s movie. You have great taste! Thanks for sharing.

reinventingtheheel.blogspot.com

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

You look great! Like your blog. Hope you will become a follower of my blog too?
xoxo

http://theonlyfashionprincess.blogspot.com

eatsleepwear said...

oooo~ I love this whole look. the cut of that skirt is sooo whimsical! WHAT SHADE lipstick are you wearing?!?!?! MUST have that now :)

xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com

Lindsay said...

Love everything about this! I love the soft colors with the touch of bright on your lips and nails. AMAZING!

Annelie said...

This look is AMAZING!!! and I love your nails :-)

Ashley McConnell said...

you have such beautiful, feminine style. And this color is spot on for you!

daretounravel.blogspot.com

michelle_ said...

your blog is always filled with great outfits and photos !
the YSL mag is TDFFF ! the rings, fur shawl, they're all a perfect match !

love it !

thanks soo much for stopping by at my blog :)
GLISTERS AND BLISTERS (DOT) COM

J.S. said...

love the outfit!!! just found your blog...its great...def a new follower!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

brit said...

LOVE this look..my favorite this week!! the bright lips with the pale blue and pink and multi-colored nails..like jane in sea of shoes ;)...perfect!! you always have amazing shoes!! where and how do you get them?

brit
www.wewhoshop.wordpress.com

Kate said...

Oh my goodness, lady, you look absolutely stunning! Such a glamorous outfit - you look like a class movie starlette, so uptown ladylike! I can't even begin to start naming what I love, because I love all of it - every detail is just perfect.

Beau Bazar said...

Wonderful accesories! Love them! :)

xoxoxox
www.beaubazar.blogspot.com

LaFence said...

Great outfit - so many cool details! Like the awesome nail polish!

bee said...

Thank you so much for all the love! To your questions: the skirt is unfortunately old (last spring) and the lipstick I just picked up at Sephora. The lipstick is by ‘Makeup For Ever Professionals’ and the shade is #40…and is even more amazing when you see it for your own eyes!
BEE

Rebecca from See You in Sweden said...

Bee, could I ask what lipstick this is? I am so in love with it...or maybe just these pictures but I love the shade on you!

Miss Vodka said...

wow! this whole outfit is fantastic.

Anonymous said...

I love it when people come together and share views. Great site, stick with it!


Also visit my web page - AlfredoXArrezola