Taking the Long Way





Top: Rory Beca. Skirt: F21. Shoes: Sam Edleman. Belt: Robert Rodriguez. Purse: Gucci. Sunglasses: Fendi. Jewelry: David Yurman, Michael Kors, F21, Gap, BR, Thrift.
Annelie said...

I like the look but prefer the bag on the shoulder

Terri said...

the skirt is wonderful and the whole look is nicely styled!

Sally said...

LOVE this. So beautiful!

http://ursaminor-sally.blogspot.com/

Daphne said...

Couldn't tell if those were super wide legged pants or a maxi skirt at first. Love it. Was that from this season at F21?
The purse of course is killer.

Victoria said...

I love that skirt, the length, the shape and the colour are perfect! xxx

http://my-favourite-fashion.blogspot.com/

Rebecca said...

Love it! Who makes the tortoise shell bracelet?

brit said...

I was debating last night to buy the same skirt online but then opted to wait and try it on.. you never know. love all the jewelry with your neutral outfit!

brit
www.wewhoshop.wordpress.com

Big Daddy said...

Love the black and brown mix. So beautiful in the long skirt!

Isabel said...

i love your bag!

TrendRebajas said...

OMG... you really looks AMAZING.. i love this skirt!!!

i found you,,, and i want stopped here!!!

i following you =)

http://trendrebajas.blogspot.com/

kisses from Germany
XoXp

FashionJazz said...

Totally love your outfit, your style and your blog! : )

www.fashionjazz.co.za

Tesa said...

great look!
xx

Katie said...

This skirt is amazing. I couldn't believe my eyes when you said it was F21... will have to check that out myself! Gorgeous look.

peggy said...

HELLO LOVE UR BLOG PAGE CHECK OUT MY WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM

victor said...

Hello.

This is Sekyu Kim in YOZO.

I scrap this post to my website(www.iyozo.com).

Thank you.

Laura said...

Mocca is one of my favorite lunch spots! Can't resist the fresh roasted turkey, cranberry sauce, and Brie sandwich.

Whitney said...

I have this gucci and never would've thought to make it a cross body like that. I love it!