Away We Go...

I am off to a much needed short vacation. I will not be posting for the next couple days, but promise to be back next week with some fun shots. Hope everyone has a lovely, lovely weekend.
xoxo BEE
Terri said...

Bee-this is a cool photograph! Have fun and be relaxed.

Rebecca from See You in Sweden said...

Have an amazing vacation but can't wait till you're back :)

The Sound of Lace said...

have fun!!

thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com
thesoundoflace.blogspot.com

Big Daddy said...

Love this picture, the barn wood is such an amazing texture! Hope you're having fun!

Little Lost Treasures said...

I just discovered your blog through chictopia, and I must say I think it's great! I featured one of your outfits on my favorite october looks post on my blog, you can check it out here - http://littlelosttreasures.blogspot.com/2010/10/favorite-october-looks-part-i.html
enjoy your vacation!

Rebecca from See You in Sweden said...

Haha, genius because I have that very lipstick. Sadly, it does not look quite so good on me as it does you but it still looks very nice. I have another bit more cool shade like that (Toxic Tale from MAC's villans collection) you might like. I don't buy a lot of MAC though so didn't know it had a weird vanilla taste...oh well.

Daphne said...

what a cool photo. Hope you have a great vacation.

Andrejka said...

Lovely blog! I am a new follower! ;)

Andrea
http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE your style and your blog! wow! i'm blown away!!

20 York Street said...

A friend of mine sent me a link to your blog and I'm glad she did, I love love it!

besos,

Win a Banana Republic Statement Necklace at:

20 YORK STREET

B. Jones Style said...

Cool shot! Have fun.

eatsleepwear said...

we are ready for ur mini vacay pics! cant wait to see ;)

xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com

kajsaruth said...

lovely picture!