Half & Half






Blouse: F21. Skirt: D&G. Shoes: Banana Republic. Bag: American Apparel. Sunglasses: Girl Props. Jewelry: David Yurman, Michael Kors, Tiffany, GAP, BR, Max&Chloe.

Sorry I have been absent from the blogging world for the past week! I have missed posting and perusing all of your blogs- but I am back and can't wait to get back into the swing of things.

P.S.: I got the inspiration for this fabulous bun from the talented B. Jones Style; check her out here. Also, check out yours truly featured on style hive.

♥NaNa♥ said...

I like your hair in here!!!

Love Nana

Rachael said...

I love this outfit!! Especially the shoes and all of the bracelets you have on! It kind of makes this 50-60s inspired outfit modern!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

eatsleepwear said...

um, PERECT hair poof my dear. You do the Carrie esque hair well. Im such a fan of the high bun. FAST and easy chic.

Can't wait to hear more about your trip. xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com

Andrejka said...

You look great and I love your hair!

Andrea
http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com

Collette Osuna said...

These colors are so perfect together.....I never would have thought so...but they look really great on you!!!!

You have given me a new color combo....thanks!

Stop by and say Hello♥
Statements in Fashion Blog

B. Jones Style said...

The Carrie Bun looks amazing on you.. and that outfit is killer. The color combo is perfect and I love how you paired it with gold oxfords.

Isabel said...

those sunglasses are fabulous!

fshnonmymind said...

B Jones is always rocking some fabulous hair styles and you are doing great justice to the high bun. :)
I love you color mixing. I saw that blouse on F21's website and thought it was a gorgeous color. And I was thisclose to getting those sunglasses from Girlprops. I wasn't sure how they would work on me. You look fabulous, of course.

fshnonmymind said...

Did you get the large sized clutch from American Apparel?
I've been on the hunt for an oversized clutch and this would definitely fit the bill, but I don't need it to be too large.

Kate said...

welcome back, lady! loving the bun on you! I don't have the hairline to pull off pulled back hair, unfortunately... so I always envy a good bun! Loving this big purple blouse too! So flowy & fun!

brittin said...

Glad you're back B..:) missed your photos! I immediately recognized the AA bag..love it! Hope you had a great trip!

brittin
www.wewhoshop.wordpress.com

Terri said...

I'm liking the blouse, both the color and the cut.

Daphne said...

Love the hair do. What a great color combination. I almost bought those same shoes from Banana republic this past weekend. They look great.

Laura said...

So pretty!!
Great blog!

Annachiara said...

Hi gorgeous!!!!
I follow you always on chictopia!!! I LOOOVE your style,you're woonderfull!!! I follow immediately your blog!!! :D This outfit is amazing!!!!

http://anyannachiara.blogspot.com

Tiffany said...

I love this color pallette! It seems so perfect for fall; that burnt orange skirt reminds me of pumpkin and spice. You combine high and low budget fashion so well that I can't tell which is which most of the time.

Rebecca from See You in Sweden said...

LOVE it!

The BB said...

Loving the purple! That is a great top, and looks so chic on you. And the bun is absolutely perfect! I love that it looks sophisticated and a little undone at the same time.
www.the-beauty-beat.blogspot.com

jeneen nicole said...

I heart the colors you paired together!! Super cute fit'
xoxoxoxo
jn

Marken said...

hi,
looking very gorgeous!!
hair color,nail paint, watch and and your boot is looking so nice..
YSL Sunglasses

Gabrielle L. said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I like your hair like that it is very chic and the layers of bracelets and watch.

baju batik said...

Nice info
I liked it so much
I will visit here again