Cheers to 100







Dress: Modcloth. Cardigan: Banana Republic Monogram. Fur Stole: H&M. Shoes: Forever 21. Bag: YSL. Sunglasses: RL Collection. Jewelry: David Yurman, Michele.

Hard to believe, but this is my 100th post on Atlantic-Pacific! I have continued to evolve the site as well as my style and thank everyone who chosen to follow along and comment. Now cheers to the next 100!
xoxo
BEE
eatsleepwear said...

aweeeeee. the cute of this dress is so girly and BEAUTIFUL!!!! CHEERS to 100!!!

Kate said...

Aww, happy 100!! Gorgeous dress, and while I'm generally not a big fan of faux fur, I love what you've been able to do with this stole! It adds such glamour! Looking forward to the next 100, m'dear! xo.

Isabel said...

congrats on the 100th post :) i love love love the bag!

Fashions Not A Luxury said...

CHEERS! Cute Outfit. Im wearing my Mary Jane Pumps today. and same Nailcolor Essie Pink Parka :)
xo Ari

Anonymous said...

Happy hundies!

Kris Koeller said...

Congrats on 100!

Andrejka said...

Love it!!!

Andrea
http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com

fshnonmymind said...

Congrats!!!
That dress is too freakin cute and I love how you worked the fur with the cardi. This outfit is an A+++.

Allison said...

How gorgeous are you?! Congrats on your fabulousness, love your blog!

elizabeth s. said...

Yay for 100! I love this look and of course you bag! Beautiful pictures!

xx

e.

flor said...

Congratulations on the 100th posts!!! I love your style and I can't wait to see more of you!!! I put a link to your blog on my site now :)
xo
Flor de Maria
http://flordemariafashion.com/

Francesca said...

gorgeous pics. just found you!!

xoxo,
F

http://lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- Make sure you enter my Tory Burch giveaway in honor of National Women's Business Week

Rachael said...

Love this outfit, the dress is so pretty!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Rebecca from See You in Sweden said...

hard to believe you could make a fur stole look this fresh and amazing, so many times they just remind me of my grandma and I'm resistant to buying one but you do it so, so well Bee!

J.S. said...

congrats on hitting the 100th post mark!!!! time sure does fly by when you are having fun!!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

jolikvinnor said...

this is so cute! i love the dress and the fur!

Daphne said...

congrats. Your style is one of a kind, love it. This dress looks great wit the cardi, belt and stole. I just bought a super similar red patent belt from a thrift store. Love your idea.

Destined For Now said...

Congrats on the posts!
What a cute outfit to celebrate. I love the faux fur.

Sabrina said...

hey! i really love this outfit!
especially the dress! its really girly, and just the way i like it!

With Love,
Sabrina
http://withlovesabrina.blogspot.com

Annelie said...

I love this look on you!!! and congratulations on the posts :-)

Alicia said...

LOVE LOVE this look and the stole! You have great style girl, just found your blog ;)

Terri said...

the fabric in this dress is beautiful

brooke said...

i just read through your entire blog and i think its safe to say id like to wear every outfit, thank you very much!

i think you have a unique style that isnt copying verbatim everything else out there in the blogosphere -- so many creative ideas id like to put my own twist on!

www.keepfashion.wordpress.com

coco said...

I saw the feature Little Lost Treasures had of you and wandered over here to your blog... I am so inspired! You have amazing style! And I absolutely love this look. Gorgeous <3


xoxo coco
http://muffintopbaby.blogspot.com
http://shopmuffintopbaby.blogspot.com

daily cup of couture said...

Congrats on 100 darling!

xo,
dCc

Kristina said...

alaovr the dress, it's amazing! All your outfit looks pretty!

ash said...

Congrats Blair! Your blog is great!
Cheers! Haha mine died shortly after i joined wobos :)

Lorena said...

Hi I have been browsing your posts and can only say that I love one more than the other.
I think you have a magazine like look and an amazing sense of style, you pull together perfect outfits, one right after the other !
Plus I think your jewelry choice is impeccable :)