Golden Olive




Chiffon Throw: Forever 21. Tank: Banana Republic. Sweater: Old Navy. Pants: Theory. Belt: Theory. Shoes: Zara. Purse: Vintage LV. Sunglasses: RL Collection. Jewlery: Kate Spade,Max&Chloe, David Yurman, Michael Kors, Gap, Saks.
Collette Osuna said...

AMAZING outfit...love the animal print jacket...the jewelry...its ALL perfection!!!


Stop by and say Hello ♥
Statements in Fashion Blog

Sorcha said...

Love the outfit. The throw looks great with the LV and those shoes are gorgeous! :)

Emilie said...

fabulous! You always look so gorgeous, I'd die to take a look inside your closet :p

xxx


lifeisroyalty.blogspot.com

Annelie said...

ooooohhhhh, I love this look!!! So chic! The bag is my favourite :-)

Sally said...

Love these trousers lady!

Kate said...

Ahh, I had linked to this leopard throw on my twitter a little while back! It is SO gorgeous! (I wish I bought it!) I love how you paired it with the cardigan, very unexpected, and I adore the big gold chunky chain! I think you have the best style of anyone in blog-land, period. So consistantly amazing.

Vicky K. said...

amazing pictures!!awesome outfit! love the heels!

Vicky
(new post: Milano di notte & follow me)

Francesca said...

love love love ur blog. just found it!!

xoxo,
F

http://lekisskiss.blogspot.com <-- Texas gal bloggin fashion from NYC!

flor said...

Always loving your outfits, you have the best taste :) Loving the color combination and the chunky necklace. Where did you buy the chunky necklace? I LOVE LOVE!
xo
Flor de Maria
http://flordemariafashion.com/

Fashions Not A Luxury said...

Lovely! Love that throw & from F21??? SO Pretty.i love F21. Love this entire outfit. x Ari

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Oh my I have the exact same vintage Louis Vuitton purse bt I never thought of taking out the shoulder straps to use it as a clutch!!! What an amazing idea!!! I just have to follow you now! :D
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Daphne said...

Love the colors. Such a creative combo.

♥NaNa♥ said...

You are so lovely!! I like your style!!

Femme Fatale said...

I absolutely love this look!
xo

Breakfastatfaymes.blogspot.com