March On





Jacket: Stella McCartney for Gapkids. Top: Vintage Anne Klein. Skirt: Forever 21. Shoes: Christian Louboutin. Jewelry: Max&Chloe, Forever21, David Yurman, Michael Kors.
Rebecca from See You in Sweden said...

Gosh it's gorgeous! Love being able to find kids stuff b/c it's usually less :)

Rachael said...

That skirt is amazing!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Wow, that skirt looks so lux for forever21! Loving the jacket too, such fantastic detail! Gorgeous, gorgeous!

Terri said...

What a gorgeous jacket! And that fluttering skirt. Beautiful!

J.S. said...

I love how you styled that skirt...I tried it on last time I was there and was on the fence about it, but it looks great on you!!!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Diana said...

Wow. I love your style so much. This outfit is beautiful.
Check out my blog if oyu want :)
www.dianas-fashion.blogspot.com

kirstyb said...

love love love this look xxxx

Helena from BrooklynBlonde said...

You look so gorgeous and I just got that skirt yesterday and you're making me even more excited to own and wear it!

match.box.muse said...

That is a gorgeous outfit. Love the jacket and skirt!

Love, M

A blog by Mallory and Whitney said...

this outfit is beautiful, as is your blog :) that skirt is beautiful on you! following!

Katarzyna Smok Sm. said...

you look FANTASTIC!

Flor de Maria said...

Love the jacket and your hair! How do you do it??? I want to try it myself...but have no clue
xo
http://flordemariafashion.com

Fancy Pants said...

Ah, I LOVE this! brilliant.

-Katie