Prowl



Jacket: Elizabeth and James. Bodysuit: H&M. Pants: Theory. Shoes: JS Dany. Sunglasses: GAP. Jewelry: David Yurman, Michael Kors.
Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

AH... I DIE!!! So so fabulous!!! :)
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Ksu said...

Wow! I like this look very mutch!

Collette Osuna said...

Holy WOW..Id so love to have those shoes!!! Love the animal print tank too...you look great!!

Enter my awesome Tulle giveaway♥

Rachael said...

I love this outfit! So perfect and I like every item!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Kate said...

A little bit jealous of your seemingly beautiful weather! Love the jacket, such a great collar!

Isabel said...

this is the perfect amount of leopard print! i love it!

Kristina said...

Beuatiful outfit, you looks great. love the shoes and trousers.

Cate.B said...

gonna steal your heels! :D

Annelie said...

I love the trousers!!!! so chic :-)

Robin said...

Just came across, adore your style! Great mixing and layering. The modcloth dress and heels is darling.

Vicky K. said...

lovely outfit!!!

Vicky
(new post: It's not all about fashion & follow me)

Nicole Nesheim said...

Phew! Thought you were stopping at 100 for a second :) Love!

J.S. said...

cute outfit! I am loving those pants.

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Rebecca from See You in Sweden said...

Don't know why but bloglovin never sends me your updates or puts them up on my page even though it says I am following, ugh!

This is amazing though. I love navy with an animal print :)

brittin said...

LOVE your pants and shoes... so great!

brittin
www.wewhoshop.wordpress.com

Selected Treasures said...

The top is very cute :)
www.selectedtreasures.blogspot.com/

Fashalina aka The Hyperbalist said...

You look like Sienna Miller!!
And this could be one of my favorite outfits you've ever worn....loveloveLOVE. The trousers are amazing. Can't belieeeever they're H&M.