Ebb & Flow






Jacket: Jcrew. Shirt: Haute Hippie. Jorts: DIY cut offs. Knee Highs: Madewell. Shoes: NYLA. Jewelry: David Yurman, F21, Michael Kors, Gap, BR.

I am sure some of you have been wondering if I have been on vacation with some of the recent outfits. Well, I haven't...San Francisco just decided to have a summer in the middle of November. Looks like that weather is long gone and it is true fall from here on out! Off to LA and Washington D.C this week so expect some fun pictures...
XOXO
BEE
LaFence said...

Nice outfit! Love the jacket and socks. And I'm so impressed with your hair!

Ms. Givens said...

Did you style your hair like that?
It's fabulous!

Sally said...

Oh my lord, your hair! Any chance you'll do a tutorial on this hairstyle? It's perfection! Great outfit as well :)

Kate said...

Such a stunner! That 2nd photo is absolutely gorgeous! Lovvvve the knee socks and the boots are killer!

Anonymous said...

cuteeeeeeeeeeee

Angga said...

Great outfit!! love the knee high socks, you need to give us tutorials about how you do your hair
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

A.Co said...

I hope you ENJOYED that warm weather... mind you, it's not like it gets THAT cold there - right? Right.

DC - another story!

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

jessie said...

The boot-sock combo is killer. How fortunate for SF. Have fun on your bi-coastal trip!

Rebecca from See You in Sweden said...

Love the juxtaposition of fancy retro hair and a neatened up grunge look. Perfect Bee! :)

Kim said...

seriously gorgeous. i'm a new follower but i love it all!!

xoxo,
http://www.apileofstyle.com

J.S. said...

cute outfit...I have that same jacket and I love it....I will be in san fran next weekend. I hope the weather stays just as beautiful..

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

ryan said...

your hair looks amazing like this!

classiq said...

I love how you stylished your hair for this casual-chic outfit!

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Great outfit, love the hairstyle!

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Regina said...

Love the shoes with gray socks, looks so playful and yet chic at the same time.

Regina
www.KakaYard.com

Shea said...

You are the modern-day Tippi Hedren outfitted in camo to seek revenge on those pesky birds. Love. It.

Prissy and Nicole said...

This is fab!!! I love how you "dressed up" a camo jacket! This look is going in my inspiration folder for sure.

Prissy
www.rushourfashion.blogspot.com