Leo, Leo, Leo





Dress: Topshop. Tights: Banana Republic. Shoes: Forever 21. Bag: YSL Muse. Jewelry: Michele, David Yurman.

I hope everyone had a lovely, restful break these past few days. I got a nice surprise a couple of days ago and was featured on Kim's fabulous blog, Brunette Blogging. Check out the interview here! I am back to my busy work schedule, but am excited to wear and share lots of fun pieces I picked up in LA and DC this week…
XOXO
BEE
Kaylyn said...

Your dress, shoes, and bag. Perfection.

Love & Labels

Margot said...

I LOVE that Topshop dress. I have been eyeing it for weeks now. It looks great on you, I may have to reconsider purchasing, now that I have seen it on someone. :)

xo
Margot
http://msbchic.blogspot.com/

Pearls&Politics said...

such a cute dress! and what a nice surprise :)

jennie going west said...

i LOVE your dress!

gembear said...

you look fabulous!

Emy said...

I'm in love with your bag, its beautiful! Great outfit:) I read your interview, fun read!
xx

Emy

http://sweetpromises.tumblr.com/

Anonymous said...

WOW! super cute! i like shoes and dress and bag.. everything!

Kim said...

You look very pretty, once again. Loving the look from head to toe! It was nice working with you ;)
brunetteblogging.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Love the dress!! You look amazing :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

That dress is too cute :)

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Angga said...

No words can describe how much I love this dress, the patterns, the peter pan collar, its just so perfect
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Shybiker said...

Wow, what a great look!

Most people wearing a bold animal-print mistakenly overdo it with a clashing pattern or distracting accessories but you chose the right route: the tights and shoes are perfect. The dress carries the day and the supporting items enhance it. Super job!

Ms. Givens said...

I love the zipper detail on the back!

Shilpi said...

you are stunning, this is hot!

sftrend

Jackie said...

That is one gorgeous dress. Love it.

Jackie
www.styleforecasts.com

Kate said...

This is goooorgeous! Oh how I love this dress! This whole outfit is perfection! I love your hair here, too! So voluminous!

Rachael said...

Love this dress!! Such a great outfit!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

threecropek said...

great blog <3

Annelie said...

Gorgeous and sexy, but classy. Love it!!!

Daphne said...

Great dress. Love how you kept it simple and let the dress do its thing: STAND OUT.

Regina said...

This ensemble is pure perfection, love it!

Regina
www.KakaYard.com

Lorena said...

You look fabulous !
This look is great I love every single piece ...

The Fashion Fallacy said...

PERFECTION!

kirstyb said...

why have o not seen that dress in topshop - i love it xxxx

Courtney said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your dress!! Great blog and great style!

I'm now following!! :)

Love me...Love me not

Beenie said...

So nice !!!

http://www.theupperfashion.com

Taylor Sterling said...

I have this dress! Must wear it with those shoes!!

Deborah Lindsay said...

I'm looking back at some oldies but goodies...this dress is fantastic! Love the blog, Blair.