Queen of Hearts



Top: Theory. Cardigan: BR Monogram. Shorts: Zara. Tights: Forever 21. Shoes: Christian Louboutin.

It has been a long, but good 2 weeks at work and I am looking forward to having the line we are working on totally landed in the next couple days. This weekend I can't wait to relax and perhaps get out of the city for a day trip. I feel like I have been somewhat absent from the blogging world the last week or so, but had the nice surprise of being featured on 'Walk of Fashion' yesterday. Isabel runs an amazing blog and I was so flattered to be interviewed. Check it out here! Hope all of you are having a lovely week...
xoxo
BEE
Collette Osuna said...

GORGEOUS outfit...LOVE the pale color:)

Stop By and Say Hello♥
Statements in Fashion Blog♥

Selected Treasures said...

So cute! :)
www.selectedtreasures.blogspot.com/

Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh love this outfit! You look so pretty! :D :D
and congrats on the interview, it's how I found you ;)
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Sarah said...

Beautiful look! I love that lace skirt, so pretty.

thequeenofwanderlust.blogspot.com

Annelie said...

This outfit is fantastic!!! I adore it :-)

Annelie said...

I might actually have to copy it tomorrow :-) I have similar items in my walk in ;-)

Angga said...

Great interview!! I love your answers, and love this look
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Rachael said...

Beautiful pictures!! I'm loving this color palette too!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Isabel said...

that skirt is so pretty!

Shybiker said...

I saw the credit for Christian Louboutin (which are my favorite shoes) but they aren't in any of the pictures. I hope you show them in a future post.

Daphne said...

So very pretty. Can't believe those are shorts. It totally looks like a skirt in the photo. The tights with hearts are so cute. And great to read a write-up from you.

superumi said...

wow, finally, i found someone who could define how i feel with fashion.
i love this outfit and was browsing with previous post and im loving all of them.

im a new follower.

Do visit me at:
http://popsicle-dress.blogspot.com/

nothing biggie :)

agnes said...

très jolie, j'aime beaucoup ton look, la jupe est superbe

leiah said...

simply lovely... nice outfits