Show Your Stripes





Jacket: Forever 21. Top: H&M. Shorts: H&M. Shoes: Topshop. Bag: Chanel. Jewelry: David Yurman, Michael Kors, H&M, GAP.
Isabel said...

those sequined shorts are amazing! did you paint each nail a different shade of grey??

Collette Osuna said...

I NEED sequins....lol...you look fabulous in this outfit...so shiney..and loving the stripes too.....perfectly "put together outfit"...:)


Stop By and Say Hello♥
Statements in Fashion Blog♥

Ksu said...

I like this!

Fashions Not A Luxury said...

Gorgeous! Feel's Patriotic, damn cute. Love the sequin colored shorts. H&M :) today i'm going to H&M Event 1st H&M in South Florida ! Can't wait to see what H&M is all about dreamt about have one here. :) x Ari

classiq said...

Beautiful outfit! I love blue and the military style coat, the striped t-shirt and the shorts go perfectly together!

Shybiker said...

Fabulous outfit and you wear it so well. You look just like a celebrity.

Andrejka said...

You look great as usual! :)

Andrea
http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com

Angga said...

love the shorts, i know f21 have something similar, will get one too
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Mosley said...

I love your blog. I appreciate the original content and the fact that you aren't simply reposting images from fashion magazines. Kepp it up!

Closet Fashionista said...

GORGEOUS! I love that jacket! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

You always have the best nails!! Love the different shades here! So pretty!

Rebecca from See You in Sweden said...

genius.

Daphne said...

WOW. Another amazing look. The sequin shorts and the navy tights with the stripes are just so cool. I have to ask what job/lifestyle allows you to wear these georgous outfits everyday? I am so jelous.

Stephanie said...

loving the monochromatic nails!

Alicia said...

really love your sequined shorts! and love the setting for these photos! ;)

devorelebeaumonstre. said...

this outfit is gorgeous, you have it styled perfectly!

p.s. I'm having a giveaway over on my blog for a vintage cross necklace if you'd like to check it out. :)

http://devorelebeaumonstre.com/

Kim said...

OOh, this looks gorgeous! I'm so in love with the combination, it's beautiful!
brunetteblogging.com

XOXO_AURORA said...

That jacket is stunning. Love your blog.

Anonymous said...

You are truly inspiring!

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

love this - it's like a disco queen and a sailor had a baby. in the best possible way.

OnTheRacks said...

Just came across your blog... I completely adore your style! This outfit is perfection. I'm obsessed with those shoes! You're in SF? Me too! :)

xx Laura
http://www.ontheracks.com/

J.S. said...

cute outfit...I love that you painted your nails all different shades of blue...

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

ash said...

OBSESSED with the black sequin shorts!!!
So well put together as always!

bee said...

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments..to Laura I am in SF and to Daphne I am a merchant (similar to a buyer) for a major retailer!! I don't know what I would do with myself if I worked somewhere with a dress code ;)

brittin said...

Love this look! All the different blues are great together. Love the nails too! ;)

brittin
www.wewhoshop.wordpress.com

Prissy and Nicole said...

wonderful outfit. I wish I was brave enough to wear sequin shorts!!!

Prissy
www.rushourfashion.blogspot.com

an aspiring everything said...

I love how you paired all of the different textures and shades of blue together! so chic :)

www.letthesunshineinblog.blogspot.com

Fashalina aka The Hyperbalist said...

Hi bee-- what color nail polish are you wearing in the pictures? I am in love with it and need to knowww...! Love the sequin shorts, love the entire thing.

Alina