Warm Sunset






Jacket: Jcrew. Jeans: GAP. Tank: BR. Shoes: Dolce Vita. Bag: YSL. Jewelry: David Yurman, Michael Kors, GAP, BR, JCrew.
Closet Fashionista said...

Ooh I love this outfit! You look amazing :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Andrejka said...

Love your bag! You look great!

Andrea
http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Great outfit, very classy dear!

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Ooh, lady! This takes a top spot in my favorites of yours!! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous! The bright orange looks amazing with the fur and the dark denim, and I have been eyeing those shoes - I posted a knock off pair on my blog recently, but was eyeing those ones on shopbop. I fear they're too much for my wobbly ankles to handle. But they look KILLER!

Anonymous said...

wow! super cute!

A.Co said...

LOVE ITTTTT.

That jacket looks red to me, but then I read Kate's comment.. which is it?

Everytime you rock that bag I can't help but drool, it's so gorgeous.

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

Angga said...

This look is one of my favorite so far, I'm in love with the jacket and fur combination
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Rebecca from See You in Sweden said...

that's one of the best jackets i've seen this season. love that color.

elizabeth s. said...

I love your jacket!! Red looks very good on you. I recently bought the same pump in Raspberry. I love the heel!

xx

e.

Shybiker said...

Glamorous and superb!

Kim said...

Looks beautiful! Loving the red jacket+red lips combination!

brunetteblogging.com

Las Lolicas de ayer, hoy y siempre said...

What an elegant outfit!!!!! I love it!!!! I have already discovered your blog and i liked it...

XXX

J.S. said...

cuteee I love the pop of color!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Annelie said...

Gorgeous shoes :-)

TheMen'sSide said...

Wow. You look really nice :)

Sally said...

I love this bright red jacket paired with fur and jeans!

AnnaArdan said...

You are amazing!

Daily Cup of Couture said...

just ADORE this outfit! I own that jacket as well and you have totally inspired me to wear it with fur :)

xo,
dCc

Prissy and Nicole said...

okay, so this is amazing!!! I was wondering if the fur collar was actually attached to the coat, and I'm guessing it is! Its FAB!!!

Prissy
www.rushourfashion.blogspot.com

Jaclyn said...

Hi! LOVE, LOVE the jeans. I am on a mission to find the perfect dark skinny jeans and would be ever so grateful if you could let me know which style jeans these are? Thank you!

an aspiring everything said...

so cute :) love love love the red blazer!

www.letthesunshineinblog.blogspot.com

home page said...

Thanks for illustrating the commands. Without illustration it’s really tough to understand.