Goodbye Twenty Ten...





Cheers to an unbelievable 2010...and to the hopes of an even better 2011...

xo
BEE
Helena from BrooklynBlonde said...

such beautiful looks you've had! My favorite is the red with the fur!

Tasja said...

Great looks!
I'm totally lovin the first outfit in the second row 'o'
You totally inspired me to buy shoes like those soft pink ones you are wearing there :)

agnes said...

tu est superbe, et j'aime beaucoup tous tes looks, et tu as une magnifique collection de chaussures que j'aime beaucoup
Très jolies photos
Bonne année 2011

Closet Fashionista said...

Pretty awesome year!!! :D
HAPPY NEW YEAR :D :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Nicole said...

totally loving those nude colored heels in the second set of photos!

xo,
Nicole from Simply Nicole

Shybiker said...

I'm so glad I found your blog this year -- your style is so attractive that I find inspiration in it. Happy New Year!

Taylor B. said...

Cheers! 2010 was great and 2011 will be better. I'll make sure of it, for myself!

VeRo! said...

happy fashionable new year!!!!


Veronica
blameboogie.blogspot.com

sheree said...

I love the animal print top with the petal skirt...I was recently going to buy that skirt-Asos right? I waited to long and now they don't have my size :)

MJ said...

Gorgeous in 2010!! Happy New Year!!

Ashley J said...

Love your blog, you have got great style!!!!!!

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

You look gorgeous in all of these looks. Hope you have a wonderful 2011. Happy new year.

Justyna said...

can't wait to see what 2011 will bring for you! happy new year!

Delane said...

Gorgeous!

Happy New Year!

veronika, tick tock vintage. said...

i've really been impressed and inspired by everything that you've posted in 2010. i can't wait to see what 2011 brings for you!

Henar said...

inspiring looks, I loved this!
xx

www.ohmyvogue.com

Audrey Marie said...

just found your blog- absolutely LOVE your style! very excited to see your 2011 looks.

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Such a great collection of looks, love the middle outfit in the last row...such old, classic hollywood glamour :)

XoXO-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Danyell said...

Im addicted to your blogs

carmelitabeauty.blogspot.com

Giselle said...

Amazing style! Love every outfit! Happy New Years!
~Giselle
http://www.machinewashwarm.blogspot.com

Angga said...

YAY for New YEar!!! Hope you had a good one
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

ELECTRIC FRINGE said...

Absolutely love your blog! Great photos!

colby
electric fringe

Linda said...

Hi! I'm new to your site and I am loving your style! I've never seen someone come up with so many different looks. It's like you can transform yourself into a different "character" everyday and I love that. My husband and I often talk about having the right outfit for every different situation instead of just having one type of outfit and you seem to do it flawlessly.
Getting some ideas for myself after looking at just one post!
Happy New Year! Keep up the great work!

monster cakes said...

Your bouffants and buns are the cutest! Love your blog! xo

samantha. said...

yes, i do believe i am quite smitten with every single one of your looks!

xo
sami

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

Happy New Year Bee! Wishing you a great 2011. xo

Daily Cup of Couture said...

Happy New Year Darling! Hope 2011 is fabulous

xo,
dCc

~Chelsea said...

I was just recently introduced to your blog and just have to say oh my, I love your style!

http://www.maritimeshopaholic.com

JMay said...

How did I just find your blog? You are adorable & have the most fabulous style :-)

Happy Happy New Year lady, I will be following!

http://jennymayandswede.blogspot.com/

Nancy said...

I recently came across your awesome blog and I am now inspired! I am so excited to see how you style 2011!

Niviarsiaq said...

love all your outfits!! happy new year!!
you have an amazing blog - one of my favorites :)

Valentina said...

I really love your blog, amazing:D
I'm following you..:)
byee

bee said...

Thank you SO MUCH for all of your love and kind words...I can't wait to have another fabulous year with all of you...
xo
BEE

this free bird said...

Happy New Year to you! I absolutely love the outfit w/the hat and stripes...looking forward to many more in 2011.

xo,
C

JT said...

blair!
just came across your blog and absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your style, every detail you add is impeccable!
Keep up the awesome blog and best wishes for the new year!!

Following you and on twitter!
Lets tweeet!

xoxox
sincerely,
jules
www.sincerelyjules.com

ashley in wonderland said...

your hair is glorious.

The Artist Eye said...

you're style is so inspiring!

cate
the-artist-eye.blogspot.com

danielle @ take heart said...

umm…you're stunning, girlfriend.

Bee said...

I spent this morning scrolling thru your Older Blog posts. I had initially bookmarked your blog in 2012, so it was easy to go back-in-time with your style! I follow you now thru Blog Lovin & IG. You truly are an inspiration and one of the pioneers in fashion blogging!! Love your style Bee! From Another Bee 😀✌👓✌