Sailor's Delight




Top: Saint James. Jacket: Theory. Pants: Diane Von Fursenberg. Shoes: GAP. Purse: Chanel. Jewelry: David Yurman, Michael Kors, F21, BR, GAP, Max&Chloe.
Kate said...

Lady, I LOVE this! Every outfit you post I am just swooning over, and this one is probs in my top 5 of yours ever! Lovelovelove the layered necklaces with the striped tee, the whole look is just perfect!

Yuliya xoxo. said...

Great outfits ♥
I love this :)

Bisous
Yu'

Tanuki said...

gorgeous! love it!!!

Lil Moe said...

I was beginning to miss your posts! This one is amazing. #sickbun

Hen said...

Beautiful! I love your blog, you have a great style :)

Hen
Teenage Daydreams
xo

GEMBEAR said...

beautiful as usual.
i absolutely love your style!

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE the outfit! You look amazing :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Margaret said...

Your looks are stunning!! I ABSOLUTELY love your style. You have such a a great eye for jewelry and accessories. I would love to feature you on my blog.
Visit Me!
Accessories Please

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Love the addition of the red belt, such a great pop of color :)

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

helena said...

Whoaa I love your coat, necklace and bag. Love the look.

x helena
www.snapme.org

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Love your bun! :)
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Emy said...

Loooove your bag!! Lovely classic outfit!
xx
Emy

http://sweetpromises.tumblr.com/

Prissy and Nicole said...

I absolutely love this!! I love the way you're wearing a ton of accessories, but they're not overpowering. they compliment the look.

Prissy
www.rushourfashion.blogspot.com

Kaylyn said...

Your hair looks so cute! I LOVE your Chanel bag!

Jen S. said...

Loving all the layers of necklaces...so cute...

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Shybiker said...

Gorgeous, as always. The pop of red is delightful.

Cara-Mia said...

Wow, what a perfectly chic outfit! Love it!

The Sound of Lace said...

great color combo...luvin that bag!

♥ thesoundoflace.blogspot.com ♥
♥ thesoundoflace.blogspot.com ♥

Daphne said...

Love this and you have inspired me to creat my own version once again.

Elina Melnik said...

Nice photos!!!

Ola said...

love your blog. i'll be back !

please visit

fuckthatfashionart.blogspot.com

kisses

silvia Navarro said...

muy bonito post!!!!!!!!!

1besazo cielo

Leah said...

this is a great errands outfits! love this casual chic look.

xo L
www.littleredpurse.blogspot.com

classiq said...

I love the striped blouse with the red belt and statement necklace.

Angga said...

Really love that necklace!! Is it Jcrew?? they always have amazing jewelry
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Linda said...

You have an amazing style! That cropped trench is really adorable- can you please do a hair tutorial? Your hair do's are always so pretty! I am a huge fan :)

kirstyb said...

such a fabulous look and i lvoe that coat x

eatsleepwear said...

i love how simple all these pieces are, yet together, they really come alive!! Love this look. xo, Kim

Courtney said...

One of my favorites of yours, EVER! :)

modern.girl said...

o my gosh! i just found your blog via chictopia, and you are my new fashion crush! i love that you mix chain store brands with high fashion. i am a follower now for sure!

http://www.moderngirlblog.com

this free bird said...

Oh this is beautiful! I loooooove all the jewelry and you have mastered the art of the bun. Swoon

xo,
c

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

I can only talk in cliches aout this outfit.... beatiful, stylish and oh so chic...! :)
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

I have a top like this from H&M and it is my favorite. I love that you paired it with the chunky jewelry. You look perfect!

http://www.glamlatte.com

fashion.gossipmk said...

You look so pretty here! I love everything that you are wearing and your high bun hair :p M.

dCc said...

LOVE LOVE everything about this outfit. Have a fabulous holiday darling!

xx,
dCc

Rebecca from See You in Sweden said...

This isn't just sailors delight- it's delightful to everyone :) another winning outfit. I just wish that I could wear so many accessories as you and pull them off, the problem is I just never know which necklaces to pile on together... Gorgeous!

Ana said...

I am so jealous of warmer weather right now, especially when stripes are involved. I have an ongoing addiction to this pattern and it's hard to resist anything I see in it.
But I have to say that I really love this entire outfit, and not just for the stripes; it has a really classic-chic feel to it and all the pieces come together beautifully.

Destined For Now said...

So cute! I love all of the jewelry. It really makes the outfit unique.

Dylana Suarez said...

This outfit is so so amazing!

Lovely blog!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Louise said...

I love the bundle of necklaces :)

chichichic.wordpress.com said...

LOVE all the necklaces! perfection in styling!

jennie going west said...

i always love your jewelry. i need to invest in some! btw, i think we work on the same floor now...

Kristin said...

Hi! I absolutely adore this look. Those layered necklaces are the essence of stylish, in my opinion. You pull off all of your looks effortlessly - I'm in love!

I am a friend of Kate's (O My Heart) and just started up blogging as well. Following you now and so so so excited to stay updated and inspired by your looks.

Kristin

Sally said...

Classic but with a twist! I love this look.

Ashley J said...

You look so pretty in that second photo, love the look!

bee said...

@ Angga- The necklace is actually a combination of Banana Republic, Jcrew and Forever 21!
xo
BEE