Soft Shine





Top: Jcrew. Jacket: DKNY. Shorts: DIY cut offs. Tights: Forever21. Shoes: Pierre Hardy for GAP. Sunglasses: Chloe. Jewelry: Michael Kors, David Yurman, Gap, BR, Jcrew, Pomellato. Nails: Essie Mint Candy Apple. Lips: Make Up For Ever Professionals #41.
ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Love the mixed textures, these are amazing!

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

agnes said...

j'adore ta tenue, ton manteau, tes chaussures, tes collants, tout me plait.
Très jolies photos

Farm Girl Fashionista said...

Love how you mix your pieces! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!! I look forward to following you in the new year...Happy New Year!!

http://thefarmgirlfashionista.blogspot.com/

Closet Fashionista said...

Such a lovely outfit! I would totally wear it :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Fashion Agony said...

I really like the jewelry you're wearing!
http://fashionagony.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

Love the sequins, beauty! You look cozy & cute! Hope you're surviving the frigid east coast weather! (though it definitely isn't looking too bad where you are - we've got about a foot of snow!) Happy holidays, love!

Jackie said...

I adore your blog so much. I love everything about this outfit.

Jackie

Rebecca from See You in Sweden said...

outdoorsy glitter with a dash of chloe makes my heart melt, gorgeous as ever, bee. your ability to mix and match like this and have it turn out so good makes you my fav ever blogger and so inspirational. love.

A.Co said...

I love your jacket and with the sequined sleeves poking out? Awesome.

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

Love this outfit bee...especially loving your jacket! xo

Kim said...

You say that you're jealous of my ring but I'm jealous of your entire wardrobe :) Love that sequined top and your gold Michael Kors watch! Maybe that should be my next purchase, however I already have the gold/silver one :) but I love it so much it might be justified to get another!
brunetteblogging.com

My name is Renée. said...

i really love everything about this outfit!! WOW!!

jamie-lee said...

i am loving this outfit, that sequin top is to die for. layering at it's best! x

LuLu said...

Amazing outfit!
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment! =)


http://luluandthestyle.blogspot.com

Jen S. said...

cute outfit...I love the sequins peeking from under your coat!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

brittin said...

Love the cape!!

brittin
www.wewhoshop.wordpress.com

Daphne said...

I am always filled with a bit of excitement when I click on your latest post to see what you have come up with.
it is a bit hard to see what you are wearing exactly but the shots/poses are very artsy.

Elina Melnik said...

amazing photos!

Julia Vorob'eva said...

this is a really pretty outfit! You look gorgeous!

-[s]- said...

love the coat!

http://sariasoy.blogspot.com/

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Love the sneaky hint of sequins with the coat.

Anna Jane said...

perfect outfit. you seriously have such amazing style and i'm so glad that i found your blog!

xx

monster cakes said...

I love the gold watch with the gold sequins. Gold and sequins are my favorite right now! Cute blog, btw, I'm so glad I found it. I'm totally smitten and following now.

herwaisechoice said...

You are so lovely and you have standout style in the blogosphere-- can't believe I hadn't discovered your blog earlier! Glad I found it thanks to Kate of O My Heart!

Happy New Year!
Jen

elizabeth s. said...

I love this look Blair! The sequins top with that coat is perfect! You always impress me with your styling skills! Keep it up and I hope you have a Happy New Year!!

xx

e.

sharonlei said...

Gorgeous photos hun! I Love the jacket and the sparkle top! Wishing you the best that 2011 has to offer!! It will be fabulous. :)

xx Love & Aloha
Swing by to enter my Wendy Mink giveaway! :)

Audrey Marie said...

this look is perfection! i have this sequin shirt as well and am looking for more ideas on what to pair it with - thx for the inspiration.

OnTheRacks said...

Loooove this look -- amazing! Hope you had a fabulous New Year's! Lets try and get together soon! xx