Heritage




Top: GAP. Jacket: GAP. Skirt: Crewcuts. Socks: Madewell. Boots: Hunter. Scarf: H&M. Belt: RL Collection. Sunglasses: Karen Walker. Jewelry: BR, Max&Chloe, Michael Kors, David Yurman, Gap. Nails: Essie Marshmallow.
Jen S. said...

what a great outfit girl you look so cute...I love the fact that you can buy a skirt from Crew cuts... ;)

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

herwaisechoice said...

Wow! I've never seen anyone rock Hunter boots so well.. this is impeccably styled! Amazing job.

Jen

RosaLovesDC said...

Amazing outfit! I think this is the second time I see you wearing Crewcuts and I love it! I have considered buying a couple of the skirts but I am not sure the skirts run.

Anna Jane said...

what a great crewcuts find! you look amazing.

thanks for the accessories post...it was super helpful!

Flor de Maria Fashion said...

You rock hunter boots, like no other.....Love this whole look! They just keep on getting better and better :)
xo

http://flordemariafashion.com/

Rebecca from See You in Sweden said...

you style this stuff better than the catalogs, and jcrew has some GOOD catalogs. incredible job :)

audrey marie said...

love how you styled this! and crewcuts - genius :)

Ana Paula from Get Craftin {crafts and a little fashion} said...

Love this whole outfit!! Everything about it!!

Sara said...

i love this outfit! good job

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Nela said...

crazy, but great.

duckalicious said...

wow! this took my breath away. too freaking fab!

http://www.duckalicious.com

JMay said...

LOVE those hunter boots! So cute!!!

You look adorable (per usual) ;-)

cuteredbow said...

Great outfit ! This necklace is perfect !

Vicky said...

Lovely outfit. The over-the-knee socks and sunglasses are a cute touch x

Chelsea Lane said...

love your layering, such perfection! I can't say enough about this outfit :)

xoxo

modern.girl said...

no one else does casual chic like you. love!

xo,
yvonne
http://www.moderngirlblog.com

Abi said...

Love this! I can feel the festival fever approaching! x

Ashley J said...

Love this fashion combo together! Fabulous outfit....

MJ said...

I love the jacket and paired with the necklace...love!

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Such a great outfit, love every bit of it :)

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Kim said...

You look so pretty lady :) I always love your collection of accessories!

brunetteblogging.com

Closet Fashionista said...

amazing!!! :D I love this. I wish I was that good with accessories, haha
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Sist and Sist said...

that skirt is rad!!!

Angga said...

So much in love with this look, I too pair hunter with either skirts and dresses, When I bought my hunter was wondering between black and red, now how I wish I bought the red one :-(
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

minkandcappuccino said...

love your sunnies

check out pond's amazing products and more style inspirations at:
http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

Sarah {Raving Fashionista} said...

Loving the plaid skirt paired with the jean shirt! May need to give something like that a whirl!

xo www.RavingFashionista.com

ELECTRIC FRINGE said...

Love that skirt! Not sure if I can fit crew cuts but am going to give it a try! PS. have you seen the new wedge Hunter boots?! insane.

xo colby
electric fringe

Leah said...

This outfit is everything I ever wanted! You look so great!

xo L

www.littleredpurse.blogspot.com

diana kang said...

so so happy i found your blog! your style is amazing. this look is suprisingly cohesive i love it! amazingness. i am now following!

$75 to swimspot if you are interested!

http://ddianakangg.blogspot.com/2011/01/its-giveaway-time-oh-yeah-oh-yeah.html

xx

id rather be shopping said...

too cute! haven't visited in too long...you're always inspiring, lady!

xo,
joAnn

The WholeFamDamily said...

i am new to your blog, i scrolled through a bunch of your posts, i love your style! you have opened my eyes to the fact that i do not accessorize enough, seriously! i really need to up my accessories wardrobe. :)
i'm just a mom trying to find my style again after having 4 kiddos. can't wait to see what you come up with next!

~Hillary
www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

Paloma said...

I will really like to see how do you do your hair, because it always look so stilysh!!! Love it and love you!!

emily//thelesserpanda said...

Your posts come out like fashion magazine editorials. I love the way you accessorize! One of my things I'm trying to do this year is increase the amount of accessorizing I do. You do it so well I'm going to be looking to you for lots of inspiration!


Emily//TheLesserPanda

Julia Vorob'eva said...

your outfit is amazing! i adore! really nicely styled!

ryan said...

Love the way you are wearing the rainboots, you make them look so fresh and stylish : )

chichichic.wordpress.com said...

gorgeous! i'm in love with that skirt and chambray top combo!

classiq said...

the skirt and sunglasses are fantastic

Alexandra said...

I'm in love with the necklace you're wearing ! It's absolutely amazing how good it looks with rubber boots!

alexandra @
shoependant.blogpsot.com

Vicki said...

you have amazing style, love all the jewellery you are wearing here esp that necklace! :) x

Daphne said...

I know I sound like a broken record but your originality is mind blowing. I sure hope you are in some sort of fashion/designer field cause you have real talent.
Love this combo. Now I am thinking how can I get this look with stuff in my closet. I am lacking the skirt so must think hard. :)

Anonymous said...

la-la-love this outfit~
Also, I have a question I forgot to ask about your last post.
Is that a monogrammed roll-up jewelry case? Do you use that when you travel or just at home? And where would find one like that????
Thanks for sharing all your mazing stuff and I love that you take time to answer readers' questions!!

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION said...

Another amazing outfit. Love the plaid paired with the chambray...and that belt is perfect! xo

Kate said...

Between the setting & the hunters, I immediately thought of a music festival. This is quirky & adorable, love the layered jacket & chambray shirt! xo!

20 York Street said...

Wow, I never knew Hunter can be so chic!

and that statement necklace is from BR?

Another note, did you see my give-away?


Stay Happy and Positive!

besos,

ML


20 YORK STREET

FashionHippieLoves said...

I really really love your blog and your style!

X

GoldBlackMirror said...

Me gustó la combinacion de colores, una nueva forma de usar las hunter!!!genial!

The Bohemienne said...

I love everything about this combination, and I've never been inspired to check out the crewcuts styles until now.

bee said...

Thank you SO much for all of these really thoughtful comments. I adore reading each and every one. As for the monogrammed case- I use it traveling and at home just to store my smaller pieces. I actually got it as a gift but it is from pottery barn!!
xo
BEE

A.Co said...

Cute bubble skirt, B.

Love the colour of your Hunters.

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

Julie and Lauren said...

Adorable Crewcuts find! Love the look.

http://bornandbread.blogspot.com

Daphne said...

Mentioned you in my blog today. :)

http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogger-award.html

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

I love your look. All very utilitarian but that skirt is so unexpected. Perfect.

Deni said...

I totally love the entire outfit...!
lovely blog...


x
http://inanothercornerofparadise.blogspot.com/

Sarah Jane said...

Great styling! I love how you made the rainboots so stylish and chic!

Sarah Jane R.
www.sarahjanerstyling.com

Cara said...

Love the red hunter's and big men's watch...you have amazing taste I always look forward to your new pictures!
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

AHHHHHH I adore this combo!!! You look fab!

Ashley said...

Wow! You look absolutely fabulous in every single post! Your blog is my new favorite. You are effortlessly chic!

<3 Ashley

AcuteObsession.blogspot.com

zoé [lightningfactory] said...

cool blog. nice look! i like the layering!
i followed(: do you want to follow mine?

X zoé - lightningfactory.blogspot.com -

From Suns To Moons said...

I live in rainy Vancouver and Hunter wellies are a religion here. I've had my eye on some red ones for a while now, but wasn't sure how to style them in an interesting way. You've given me some food for thought!