Pout





Jacket: DKNY. Dress (worn as skirt): Alexander Wang. Top: H&M. Socks: Madewell. Belt: JCrew. Shoes: Luxury Rebel. Bag: YSL. Sunglasses: Karen Walker. Scarf: Ann Taylor. Nails: Essie St. Lucia Lilac, Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday. Lips: MAC Impassioned.
Tayler said...

totally love this look!!

http://bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com/

The Sound of Lace said...

i ABSOLUTELY luv this! the colors work perfectly together!!
im glad im not the only blogging so late! ha!

♥ thesoundoflace.blogspot.com &hearts:

Vicky said...

Love the bright pink and purple together, and those over-the-knee socks are the cutest x

Marcela said...

I adore your jacket! Lovely outfit as always :)

xx
M.

duckalicious said...

fab, as always! I love it how the muscles on your legs show through the socks. =)

http://www.duckalicious.com

Sara said...

i love the shoes!!!!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Andrea said...

You look lovely! :)

Andrea
http://andrejkyblog.blogspot.com

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Like a naughty schoolgirl from Gossip Girl! :D Love it!
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

What a gorgeous outfit! Love the different colour and textures together, looks great! If only we had sunshine, too!

xxx Charlie
Feminine Bravery

Style-Pursuit said...

Perfect in every detail! And what amazing accessories you've chosen for this outfit!!! :o)

x

Anonymous said...

WOW! It is so amaziiiing!! Love the boots, socks and everyting!

Abi said...

Love those boots & socks! Never think that I can wear brown boots with grey but you make it work so well. Beautiful! x

jEm said...

This outfit is absolute perfection from head to toe!!!

I absolutely loveee the jacket paired with the mini skirt!

Julie

www.hiddenjems.blogspot.com

Änglamark said...

Beautiful jacket! And I love that the socks goes over your knees:)

RosaLovesDC said...

That jacket is Bananas! I love it. I think you have an incredible collection of jackets!
I recently discovered Deborah Lippmann's nail polishes and I am addicted now.

cuteredbow said...

Love your jacket and the mix of colors !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Famtastic look, very lovely!

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

LOVE that jacket!!! :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Prissy said...

Very cute jacket, Bee!! And I really love those boots. They remind of a pair that Jessica Simpson makes...

Prissy
www.rushourfashion.com

Lauren said...

LOVE the pops of fuchsia and grape with the neutrals. So lovely. You are a constant source of style inspiration.
XO
-Lauren

Amelia said...

LOVE this!! Neutrals with a burst of color...so gorg :)

Anna Jane said...

love the colors in this, bee! the pink and purple (or royal blue??) are so perfect together.

elizabeth s. said...

Awww I love this outfit. Everything is so chic and Blair your hair is perfect. So pretty.

Helena from BrooklynBlonde said...

you look gorgeous, as usual! Love the neutrals with the pops - always one of my favorite combos!

Julie and Lauren said...

I LOVE those booties- you look great in the pics! So chic.
Xx.
http://bornandbread.blogspot.com

GIRL AND CLOSET said...

love, love the whole look. Great colour combo, and a big YES to those socks ...so chic and fun.

The WholeFamDamily said...

i need some big ol' sockies! is that a vintage jacket? it's so adorable. who takes all your pics?

Kim said...

Darling, you look super cute & fabulous as always! I've said it on Chictopia, but I'll say it again: thanks for the shout out, that was really sweet!
brunetteblogging.com

Leah said...

That outfit is rockin! I wish I could pull that off.

xo L

Nela said...

really nice:()

chichichic.wordpress.com said...

so fantastic! love the color blocking!

emily//thelesserpanda said...

I really like your jacket it's very Californian (short sleeves!). Also, I like the pop of vibrant colors between your skirt and scarf it's a very cheerful detail!

monster cakes said...

Beautiful color combination. I'm so excited to see all the blue hues with hints of purple coming in for Spring. I love it!

idratherbeshopping said...

you rock the knee socks better than anyone!

xo,
joAnn

Kate said...

Oh, you pretty thing. Your hair and bright punchy lip look amazing! And I'm loving this bright color combo paired with neutrals! So spring like and pretty! xo.

ChiccaStyle said...

Love everything about this outfit! Chic mix and matched!!!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/

Melrose said...

UGH, you are so freaking chic. may i just have your entire closet?

Hello My Pretties said...

I've read through a few times and can't see an I.D for your scarf (unless it's just my eyes!) - Could you please tell me where you bought it?

Thanks!!

bee said...

SO SORRY- Scarf is Ann Taylor!
xo
BEE

Shevah said...

I'm so in love with the high socks and the booties. Beautiful photos!






www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

406 Olivia said...

I'll eat you up; I love you so! Simply gorgeous.

xoxo,
~Olivia

Meg said...

gorgeous!

diana kang said...

loving those sunnies!

O said...

I LOVE this look! You really have a great sense of color, and you play with proportions well!

eatsleepwear said...

love love LOVE all the volume in this look. From your hair to the jacket! PERFECTION as usual my dear.

xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com

Netalamode said...

Great outfit! I love the mix of colors and I've been dying for some over the knee socks, I think they are a great look.

http://netalamode.blogspot.com/

kim said...

the jacket is amazing!

clothes are cute

The Bohemienne said...

Love the pop of color!

C'EST DEMODE said...

YOU ARE TOO CHIC FOR WORDS. newest follower!!

xxo Tess S.
CESTDEMODE.blogspot.com

Rebecca from See You in Sweden said...

love the springy colors and those shoes- swoon ;)

t said...

Super cute outfit!

http://initialed.blogspot.com

Daphne said...

love the colors. The scarf totally makes the outfit. I am inspired once again as I have shorts just like these.

Diya said...

your ability to accessorize is second to none. first comment but I will continue to stalk your blog!

Style by Buett said...

what a lovely blog you have!! every post is so much fun to look. I'm glad I found your blog....

love

Marissa said...

totally a new follower...♥ your style and can't wait to see your next post :)

Girl Meets Handbag

girlyfemme said...

THIS IS SO CUTE.

http://www.girlyfemme.blogspot.com
Let me know if you want to be featured in my next 'blogpiks' post!

A Stylized Hysteria said...

I love all the colors and textures in this outfit, and seriously, you've got GREAT legs! I just found your blog and I'm really liking it.

Chassity (Look Linger Love) said...

Wowza. How had I not found you yet?

rustymirror said...

I love how you mix classic and eclectic- gorgeous!

Ashley said...

Super cute outfit! Love your use of basic neutrals and brights!

ash
countrygirlcityworld.com

Jessie said...

Well-coordinated. I'm not a chronic color fan, but I adore this ensemb.

Dylana Suarez said...

Amazing mix of colors! Your blog makes me so happy!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Nikki said...

I adore the cape ♥

Jay said...

I absolutely love this!!! :)

http://commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com/

It blog girls said...

wow this outfit is perfection