Top It Off
The above are my jewels, treasures, trinkets, odds and ends I have collected over the years. As per readers' requests I have put together this curated look at my collection as well as my take on accessorizing.
My Top Five Rules for Accessorizing:
1. Accessories don’t always have to complete or compliment the outfit, they can often be the outfit.
2. Play with proportions- mix a statement necklace with multiple delicate necklaces or one large, chunky bangle with a handful of thin ones to create depth.
3. To build a collection that is well rounded, accumulate pieces, don’t simply buy out of need. Also remember that accessories can be more versatile than you think- your favorite brooch may become your favorite necklace or your staple necklace could become your new accent bracelet.
4. Invest in the classics. Even if you are an of-the-moment trend dresser, invest in a few key accessories that can be the base to many looks in your closet.
5. Remember these are my rules…so have fun and create your own fabulous set.
For all partnership and collaboration inquiries please contact me directly at Atlanticpacificblog at gmail dot com.