Warm Light





Jacket: Zara. Pants: Jcrew. Sweater: Zara. Top: Express. Shoes: Pour La Victoire. Sunglasses: Chloe. Purse: Chanel. Jewlery: David Yurman, Pomellato, Michael Kors. Lips: MAC Myth. Nails: Strange Beautiful.
Tamara S. Putri said...

gorgeous pictures! Love your blazer.

Tam
Word[Ad]Dict

Tanuki said...

Love you amazing coat! looks so gorgeous and expensive!!!

GEMBEAR said...

amazing as ever.

Candypop said...

amazing outfit love the coat and the sweater <3

Shilpi said...

Loving the colors, you look great!

xx

sftrend

Diana said...

Here's the post I made and chose your picture for it! hope you like it!

have a great week!
kisses
http://filledevelours.blogspot.com/2011/01/no-jeans-inspiration.html

Červené rty said...

super bag, I like yout outfit!

kiss xxx

Marcela said...

This is such a pretty outfit. Perfect fo the office, too. I adore your jacket!!

Have a wonderful week, Bee!

xx
M.
Times Like Mine

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

I need to have that pullover in my life!!! PERIOD.
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

jozefina said...

Amazing jacket!!! I love that colour!!!

http://jozefinafashion.blogspot.com/

Style-Pursuit said...

An absolutely gorgeous outfit! :o)

x

classiq said...

a classic combination of colors, lovely!

Kim said...

Another beautiful outfit! The coat is amazing, I love ZARA :)
brunetteblogging.com

agnes said...

super look, j'adore....
Et tes chaussures sont superbes.
Très jolies photos

AnjaPN said...

Loving this outfit. I always get inspired to tone it down when I see your outfits.

rustymirror said...

Love the neutral/camel colours, looks amazing with your hair! Great look

Anaivilo said...

Wow, I just found your blog via filledevelours.blogspot.com, I must say I love your style! Consider me your new follower :D

Le garçon avec les lunettes, said...

so fabulous outfit!!! Great!!!

jEm said...

Love the pants! the are incredibly flattering on you!

Julie


www.hiddenjems.blogspot.com

cuteredbow said...

Such a great coat and nice sweater !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

RosaLovesDC said...

You look super chic in this outfit!

helena said...

Great coat and jumper. Love the look.

Jamie said...

i love the color combo in this. the black and tan look super sleek. might need to try this out.

www.workyourcloset.com

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

looks fantastic - very stylish and very simple! great look!

MerciBlahBlah said...

This outfit is simple chic perfection. The sweater? Mmmm-hmmm. Those shoes? Need to get in my closet NOW.

Merci,
Shannan

audrey marie said...

love the nude lip and center part! oh, and the outfit too :)

Marloes. said...

These photos are incredible! I love your coat. Very chic!

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Love that sweater doll! This looks like such a classy & chic outfit!

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Leah said...

love the camel on you!

xo L

Prissy said...

I love this...simple & chic! Gotta love a leopard print sweater!!

Prissy
www.rushourfashion.com

Cassandra said...

stunning.

The Bohemienne said...

LOVE this outfit. The rich neutrals, the camel coat, even the ring is the perfect finishing touch.

Closet Fashionista said...

Can I steal this whole outfit? Ha ha. You look awesomeeeee :D
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

Angga said...

So in love with your leopard sweater!! I need one of that
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Oh, I love this look so much! And look at all these comments! I must say again how excited I am for you and for the success of your blog. Here's to more!

Modestly Fashioned said...

just found your blog and i love it! this outfit is amazing:) i am loving that sweater!!
~Ally
http://modestlyfashioned.blogspot.com/

Julie and Lauren said...

You look amazing- LOVE that leopard sweater! Beautiful neutral look.

http://bornandbread.blogspot.com

Isabel said...

can i come raid your closet? lol


Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

Elaine said...

Camel and black - love it! Now I just need camel...and black.

Jay said...

so chic!! :)

http://commonsenseandstilettos.blogspot.com/

Kate said...

You look so different here! The hair! I am lovvvving this outfit - the pants could not fit you better and that coat is so luxe looking! Gorgeous color! xo!

Mrs. J said...

Classic, Chic and Lovely!! I love the camel and black color combination!!

Sist and Sist said...

amazing as always.

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

So in luv with the neutral tone on tone pallet ~ loving the sweater!

Claudia Paola. said...

Such a great color combination (it is perfect for the warm light!) I especially love your cardigan, with its subtle leopard print- so pretty.

*Claudia* x
Molto ❤ Fashion

The WholeFamDamily said...

i lovest thine sweater, mucho!!!
great outfit!

Hillary
www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

GIRL AND CLOSET said...

Stunning! Seriously every detail of this outfit is total perfection. You look gorgeous and the pictures are fab (love the warmth and lighting). xx veronika

chichichic.wordpress.com said...

SO pretty! love the layering!

Annelie said...

so chic...

Sarah said...

so beautiful! love the backdrop too, Coit Tower area right?

bee said...

@Sarah- close it is the top of Russian Hill (Jones and Vallejo)! Such a pretty view of the city...
Thanks for all of your lovely comments- they just made my Monday more bearable :)
xo
BEE

Rebecca from See You in Sweden said...

such a beautiful combo! I can't believe the difference hair can make...I thought for a moment the photos were of your sister of something, ha :) GORGEOUS BEE!

sparkschronicles said...

I'm in love with that purse! I like your outfit too.

Let Dreamers Dream said...

love this!

Adrianna Traxler said...

Great look, love every piece. The camel colors are such an amazing pairing with black.

Jennyboo said...

I love this look. It is very classic. Beautiful! xoxo

eatsleepwear said...

camel color perfection!!

xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com

Robyn's Nest said...

love everything about this look!

Christina said...

Which Jcrew pants are those? Are they the Minnie Pants?

taa said...

Very nice body
You look great in skinny pants