Blending



Jacket: Jcrew. Top: Madewell. Vest: AE. Skirt: Forever 21. Boots: NYLA. Purse: Vintage LV. Jewelry: David Yurman, Jcrew, Pomellato, GAP, BR, Max&Chloe. Sunglasses: Burberry. Nails: Chanel Black Pearl.
Chelsea Valentine said...

I love this outfit! Very cool!

Angga said...

Love the skirt!! I have similar one from BB Dakota and was thinking of wearing exactly the same thing as you are wearing right now!! Now I know why I go to your blog religiously, you really inspired me lol
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Helena from BrooklynBlonde said...

Love this! especially that jacket paired with the background!

Jen S. said...

cute outfit...I have that exact same jacket from the crew....I love that store...can't wait till the next post...

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Rebecca from See You in Sweden said...

as pretty as the background..

MissShiv said...

LOVE the skirt! Great outfit!

www.beautybonza.blogspot.com

clotheshunger said...

i want a skirt like that!

lindsey lowe said...

i love this outfit combo... super cute!

Tayler said...

Love your army jacket!!


- Style Interplay-

Think Twice Style said...

I love this skirt! So cool... and with the army jacket AND fur? Awesome!

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

oh gosh!!! LOVE!!! great skirt!

Shevah said...

I love that jacket! Very chic look!





www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

TheBeam said...

way to work the camo!

handmade clothes said...

amazin skirt with army jacket look so cool

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

I always think of you when I'm wearing my vintage LV clutch... unfortunately the zipper is about to break but i guess i can get fixed somewhere! Great inspiring look as always! xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

classiq said...

What an interesting mixture of styles!
Ada

Camilla said...

u look soo much like Nina Persson from the Cardigans!

I love your blog, always the first blog of the day!

Kim said...

Sexy! I like it :) I love your bracelets and watch, seriously the gold mk is next on my list :)
brunetteblogging.com

Sara said...

Love your vintage LV :D

Kiss,
sara

helena said...

I love your skirt!

cuteredbow said...

Love how you mix everything !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

InPursuitofStyle said...

Lovvvvve this look BEE! Me needs that jacket.

http://inpursuitofstyle.soniasgupta.com

The Bohemienne said...

Very cool outfit! The camo jacket and the LV clutch really go well together.

http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

s|c|s|d said...

camo : a staple in any girlfriends closet! I should have worn this when i hiked a mountain on Saturday ... i might have broken an ankle, but I would have looked d*mn good while being carried away in a stretcher (hopefully with a hot stretcher dude carrying me) ...

Cara said...

Love that you made camo ladylike! Looks great...beautiful skirt
xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

I’m not used to see you in these colors, but the way you have put together this look is just perfect (although I love to see you more in colorful outfits). I love the skirt; it will work at the day or at night. The accessories, as always, are so wonderful. A lot of gold turns up the volume. So you have style girl, as always you know how to combine

Sabby V said...

I love this outfit and your blog.

I love how you mix unexpected things together to get a chic look. Also the accessories are amazing!

Just became your newest follower:)
SAbrina
http://www.missworkingirl.blogspot.com/

Hanka H. said...

I love your skirt and shoes <3

EVELYN said...

Pretty skirt and this bag...mmm!

fell in love with the styling

I'MTHATCHIQ said...

Love this outfit, great blog. I've added you to my blogroll.

amalie said...

great outfit, love your skirt!
x

Rachael said...

This is such a great outfit! I especially love the skirt!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Celine said...

Dig the peek-a-boo fur :)
www.thewardrobediaries.com

Laura said...

You definitly know how to make camo look chic!!! I love this outfit it's perfectly accessorized and so awesome!!!

RosaLovesDC said...

Awesome outfit! Love the jacket and the way you style the fur vest.

The WholeFamDamily said...

i like how the colors all seem to be from the same palette and it seems soft, haha! it also reminds me of my hubby's work clothes, and that's always hot. ;)
cool backdrop today!

hillary-www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

Brittany Lauren said...

Love the necklace. Just ordered one for my self a few weeks ago. So adorable with the outfit.

Marcela said...

Such a great combo! Love the vintage LV! Hope you´re having a lovely week!

xx
M.

Bailey Hospodor said...

Love the boots!

billyhoss.blogspot.com
billyhoss.blogspot.com
xoxo

Ana said...

Love love love this outfit!!

Just came across your blog and am loving it too!

stop by mine:
http://projecttrophywife.blogspot.com

Anna Bonfiglio said...

Hello beautiful!I love your outfit! Come to my blog and tell me what do you think.. I accept the criticism!
Excuse my English!

Anna
http://theyellowball.blogspot.com/

Jamie said...

GORGEOUS! My bf is in the army and you are making me want to rock his uniform jacket STAT!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Elle said...

Always adore this Louis clutch :)

love, live & wear
xo, L

LOIS said...

Hey There :)
Your skirt is amazing. Loving this military look :)
Love lois xxx

LIGH✝Sdrivemysoul said...

I absolutely lovee this outfit! Just found you blog for the first time, and I love it!


www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
xxSea

Sarah Jane said...

adore this outfit, that's one of my favorite palettes, grays, light greens, camouflage. perfection!!

lingering daydreams said...

I love the aviators. They just made my shopping list!