Crisp





Dress: Club Monaco. Blazer: Jcrew. Shoes: Givenchy. Scarf: H&M. Bag: Chanel. Glasses: H&M. Jewelry: Pomellato, David Yurman, Michele, BR.
audrey marie said...

love this look!! especially the blazer! adorable.

celeste said...

dress is gorg and the color of the blazer is stunning!

clotheshunger said...

i'm normally not a fan of orange but i love how it broke up all the black and white. amazing. <3

meghan
http://clotheshunger.blogspot.com

Vivi said...

Fantastic outfit. Just fan-freakin'-tastic.

www.heartprintandstyle.blogspot.com

Kirsten said...

I think this is my fav look of all of yours!
Which is crazy cause pretty much every outfit of yours is amazing!!

Kirsten
www.travandkirk.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

Love this look as usual!

www.tootsypops.blogspot.com

The Magic Mirror said...

So great. I love your style. Its awesome!

Amber
http://themagikmirror.blogspot.com/

Popcorn, Pugs & Peonies said...

I love your sense of style. You do things I never thought of. Really outside of the box.

Anonymous said...

just amazinf i could really see myself wearing this one...

Laura said...

Is it ok if I just go ahead and say I love everything about this?? Because I DO! Th maxi dress is amazing, that blazer is gorgeous and the shoes are hot! Topped off with that cute little bun on your head and a Chanel bag in your hand and you are perfection.

Destined For Now said...

Gorgeous blazer! That color looks wonderful on you.

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

Always love to see a long dress. This one looks very chique and elegant, I am sure you can wear it in the summer. But the jacket turns it into a very sophisticated look. The red jacket is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous. The fabric and the big gold buttons are just perfect. you can wear this jacket with so many things and it will always look fabulous. Love the combination of the black boots and the black ‘simple’ bag.

this free bird said...

Oh my gosh I love it. I think it's the bright coat and gold buttons against the stripes.

Or it's the hair.

Or it's the glasses.

Damn I can't decide. It all looks good to me!

xo,
C

Carri Telesco said...

please tell me that blazer is a recent j.crew purchase! i love it - & you are so adorable by the way! you always have an amazing look on - so unique and stylish... you are one of the best fashion bloggers out there!

xoxo

Joanna Noel soon-to-be Waterfall said...

Love your blog. Just posted a color inspiration from one of your outfits on my tumblr! Keep it up! Your inspiring more than just fashion! joannanoel.tumblr.com

Gawgus things... said...

Love the colour pop of this blazer - gorgeous look :) xx

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

The blazer is divine!!!
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

Kim said...

Lovee your style, this is awesome! That blazer works perfectly with that maxi dress!
brunetteblogging.com

Irina said...

hi! i just came across your blog and i loved it! love your style! check out my blog and follow if you like, i will do the same!
www.fullclosetbutnothingtowear.blogspot.com
kisses

Bog-Bog said...

Amazing dress, looks so good with red!

Wangari M. said...

Such a great look! Loove everything about it.

classiq said...

The striped maxi dress is gorgeous! You wear it so well!
Ada

Gabriella said...

I love how you wore this dress!x

RosaLovesDC said...

I need a maxi dress in my life right now!
Love how you pair this dress with the J.Crew jacket.

Stasha said...

So cute and smart look, love it!
http://anastasija-stasha.blogspot.com/2011/02/dance-with-somebody.html

Closet Fashionista said...

GORGEOUS!!! I am in LOVE with that blazer!!!!
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

loving this look doll :)

XoXO-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Jen S. said...

I love this outfit!!! Its fantastic.....the black and white with the pop of red AWESOME!!!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Joanne said...

Love that jacket !
Http://www.daysofsplendor.com

Prissy said...

Fabulous look!! I love that blazer

Prissy
www.rushourfashion.com

pearls and green tea said...

I have a very similar looking skirt from forever21 that I've been waiting to post about...

Justyna said...

i so regret not buying that dress at club monaco when i had the chance! you look lovely!

Leah said...

I love the orange with the stripes. You continue to make me envious with that hair! Love it.

xo L.

edibe @ edbdesigns said...

I cant help but admire every look you pull of.. and u do pull off EVERY look! :)

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

SO IN LOVE WITH THE DRESS! My goodness you can wear some horizontal stripes! SO IN LOVE!

eat.sleep.wear. said...

completely taken with this blazer. What an amazing cut!! Is it new darling??

LOVEE the layers here. xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com

The WholeFamDamily said...

bold, yet simple and completely eye-catching! love this!

hillary-www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

I love this blazer! That color works so great with the stripes!

http://www.glamlatte.com

KC said...

LOVE that J. Crew blazer. The perfect pop of color on these especially dreary days!

Ife' said...

Wow! Look at the outfit in my recent post. Great minds think alike? Lol!

http://fashionista-next-door.com/2011/02/forever-21-striped-maxi-skirt.html

I love your wide stripes!!! and that blazer is to die for!

Fashionably Learning To Be said...

I love the blazer! The solid color with stripes is very cool.


http://www.etsy.com/listing/62902855/big-bow-hoodie-in-teal-polka

Taylor Sterling said...

looking beautiful Blair!! xx

Angga said...

I seriously in love with that blazer!! I love every blazer that you own that you been posting in your blog ( I have certain addiction to blazer)
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Congrats on making the front page of chictopia today!

This look is phenomenal. I can't believe that blazer is JCrew!

Emy said...

Such a gorgeous outfit!! I'll mention how much I love your bag again:) LOVE IT! I like the long skirts on you, tres chic!
xx
Emy

http://sweetpromises.tumblr.com/

Anaivilo said...

Oh wow this is a bold outfit! I like the color combination and those wide stripes! They really have a mesmerizing effect. Great job!

Kate said...

Oh, Bee, I am soo in love with this! Not many could pull off that skirt, I don't think, but you look fantastic and I LOVE it paired with the orange! Gorgeous, gorgeous!!

Meg said...

love these two bold items paired together!

6roove said...

black, white and red, just perfect!

kisses :)
Watching the waves

It blog girls said...

I love this outfit !! thanks for your comment

BlueVanilla said...

This color palette is always my fave!
xx

Hot Pink Day

Shevah said...

This is so chic. I love this look on you! The jacket looks great with the skirt!






www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

Meghan said...

what a great, graphic look :)

Laura said...

The orange is so perfect! It sets of the sports so well =)

bunny said...

Love that blazer -- do you know the name of it?

kim said...

love this look so much, you look awesome. the dress and blazer were meant for each other

clothes are cute

Melina said...

I totally adore the color and cut of that blazer! It's super cute paired with that dress too.

xx Melina
.but i like it.

fashion.gossipmk said...

Love it! You look gorgeous!!
Xoxo, K.

gigiofca said...

Very striking! You look fab :-)

bárbara crespo said...

i love your look!
kisses from spain
http://elblogdebarbaracrespo.blogspot.com/

Carmen said...

great outfit <3

bee said...

Thank you for all the LOVE!

So sorry but the blazer is actually 2 years old :( - hopefully the crew will have some great spring blazers this year!
xo
BEE

sheree said...

Really love everything, the dress, the blazer...totally fab!

Fauxshionable said...

Killer blazer. Always a big fan of your hair styles too!

The Bohemienne said...

I looove this dress. An orange blazer with that boldy striped skirt would seem like overkill, but you make it work perfectly!

http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

Десислава Валентинова said...

This red jacket is TO DIE FOR!!!! :)))

http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

Jaclyn said...

I love your outfit! The stripped maxi dress looks great with your orange jacket.

Erin Girard said...

This dress reminds me of the new Jil Sander collection - and I love that you translated what I assume to be a summer dress into an ensemble for the colder months. So unexpected and I love it!

Opposite lipstick said...

just awesome!!!


http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

AnaPangaribuan said...

love your bag! got the similar one as yours! and of course your look! good job :)

Anonymous said...

Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The
clarity on your put up is just nice and that i could suppose you're knowledgeable in this subject.
Well along with your permission let me to seize your RSS feed to stay
updated with drawing close post. Thanks a million and please keep up the rewarding work.



Feel free to surf to my website :: Keeley