Flashes of Light





Skirt: Zara. Top: Jcrew. Vest: Old Navy. Sweater: Old Navy. Shoes: Tory Burch. Bag: Rebecca Minkoff. Sunglasses: Karen Walker. Scarf: H&M. Jewelry: David Yurman, Pomellato, Michael Kors, Gap, Jcrew. Lips: MAC Impassionate. Nails: Essie Little Brown Dress.
Nela said...

interesting...you are just great!:)))

Essiefashion said...

LOve your outfit!:D
XXXX

Anna Jane said...

so pretty! you wear maxi skirts so so well.

Hanka H. said...

Amazing look, but realy lovely:)

Amy said...

I found your blog yesterday and am so inspired by it! You make dressing up in SF look so much fun!

cuteredbow said...

Love the maxi skirt and the mix of colours !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

SAMI. said...

you look so nomadic!!

love it!
xo
sami

guusvanvugt said...

I really enjoyed your blog, it's a great blog!
(http://www.guusvanvugt.blogspot.com)

Jen S. said...

cute outfit...I love your long skirt....I can't believe you are still in sandals....there is tons of snow here in Dallas.

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

looks interesting and great! very unique and it really works on you!

Shevah said...

Obsessed with the skirt!





www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

Angga said...

so in love with maxi these days!! great combination
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

The Bohemienne said...

I really love the fancy sequins under the more casual layers--great look!

marialε said...

Looooove your skirt.... it's perfect!

xx
mariale
myfashionbug.blogspot.com

Yuliya xoxo. said...

Amazing look ♥

martiarti said...

Your maxi skirt matches very well;)!

Shilpi said...

I'm seeing the vest and scarf look everywhere! It looks great!

xx

sftrend

Rachael said...

I've been really drawn to that lime green color and I love that color on a cardigan like yours! Pretty outfit!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Diana said...

ohh you are adorable!
love the maxi skirt!

have a great weekend!

audrey marie said...

i love how you layer pieces. great look :)

Justyna said...

SO pretty! anther winner!

rustymirror said...

Love all your outfits! The yellow is great :)

Neekoh said...

You are perfection in layering! Love your blog!

XXo,
Neekoh

Closet Fashionista said...

GORGEOUS! I love this outfit!!! :D I wish I could make/think of outfits half as good as yours, haha
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com/

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Love the color palette & the mixture of textures...you look great doll :)

XoXO-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

plentyforpennies said...

Really love your blog! Your style is inpirational : ) Love the long skirt with all the layering! Pop by my blog when you have a chance. I would love it if we could follow each other!

www.plentyforpennies.com

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

Hello dear and loving the lime + pink lip combo you have going on... the skirt too... how adorable are you!

RosaLovesDC said...

Perfect outfit! This maxi skirt is really making me rethink the whole "I am too short for long skirts". I feel like I need a long skirt in my life...

Farm Girl Fashionista said...

Adore you for your layering abilities!! Love all the pieces together!

Megan said...

what a great way to rock that fabulous vest!

<3 megan
http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com

Leah said...

That has got to be the most rockin' outfit I've ever seen! Amazing!

xo L

Sara said...

Love your outfit!
As your style :)

I am a new follower! :D

Kiss from Portugal,
Sara

compradora anonima said...

Love how you mix The maxi skirt, Love your blog

chicfaced said...

just found your blog! ah-mazing. i've been coveting some karen walker sunnies just like yours for so long, i need to bite the bullet. also, i love that you paired sequins with knits--perfection!

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

You think it’s a simple look, but then you look again! What a wonderful idea to combine the gray with the curry-colored sweater. The silver/gold top and bag makes it more stylish and up-town. (beautiful bag by the way). This is what I call, a very, very, very fashionable day-time look.

Joanna Ladrido said...

perfect layering! i love this so much!


xx,
Joanna
Only the Marvelous

Catita said...

just to let you know I love your blog! and I've featured you on my latest blog post!
xoxo
Catita

Femme Fatale said...

Gorgeous as always! love your style!

xo

breakfastatfaymes.blogspot.com

Rebecca from See You in Sweden said...

i love how layered this is but still uncomplicated. genius Bee :) to wear open toed shoes would be so nice...I just bought more boots, ugh!!

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

I love the yellow/green with the khaki and grey and the line of your outfit is simply beautiful.

Regina said...

I absolutely love this ensemble, you have an amazing taste.


Regina
www.KakaYard.com

Elle said...

I've just lost hours on your blog...going back to last summer! My new favorite! I also have to say I heart your RM bag sooo much! The glimmery material is heaven against the army green!

http://loveliveandwear.blogspot.com

xoxo, L

Daphne said...

Another inspiration outfit for me. Love the sequins under the vest.

fashion.gossipmk said...

Beautiful!! Love it!
Xoxo, K.

Alma said...

Thanks to Catita I found you!:) This outfit is simply amazing!! I love it all! A bit bohemian chic...:)

~Chelsea said...

Loving your layers with this maxi skirt! I'm determined to try and pull off a maxi dress this spring/summer.

http://www.maritimeshopaholic.com

Dylana Suarez said...

This is so amazing from head to toe! You are so chic and so unique!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

agnes said...

super look, j'adore, sur la maxi-jupe.
Très jolies photos

Julie and Lauren said...

Your vest and sunglasses are great.
xo

Laura said...

Love your outfit!
You have a great blog!

edibe @ edbdesigns said...

Hi, I've been following your blog for a few weeks now, and I am in love with your style. I have just featured you / your blog on my blog. I've used a few of your photos, but I have quoted your blog and have given a link. I hope that's fine :)

sparkschronicles said...

This just looks so comfy I love it!

s|c|s|d said...

this outfit is beyond fabulous ... I'm loving the maxi look these days!

Adrianna Traxler said...

I love everyone of your looks, they are alway so unique and versatile.

Margaret said...

I just stumbled on your blog! LOVE it. You have amazing taste and can't wait to see more!

http://stylenook.blogspot.com/

Kristina said...

Awesome skirt!!!

Pretty Shiny Sparkly said...

I have a skirt that looks EXACTLY like that from Forever 21!!

http://prettyshinysparkly.com/tut-tut-it-looks-like-rain/

Love your karen walker sunnies.

♥ Kristina, Pretty Shiny Sparkly

Amy said...

You are my new favorite fashion blogger! What immaculate taste. I just bought this bag in the red quilted version. Love it!