Layers Upon Layers




Dress c/o: BB Dakota. Sweater: Vince. Vest: Rachel Roy. Jacket: Zara. Tights: Hue. Thigh Highs: Madewell. Shoes: Luxury Rebel. Purse: YSL. Sunglasses: Karen Walker. Jewelry: Michael Kors, Pomellato, David Yurman, GAP, BR.
Jen S. said...

Love this outfit...what a way to start off the weekend. A lovely outfit from Bee.... :) BTW how do you like your boots? I was thinking about getting a pair...

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

aaez said...

oh those thigh highs? not only do i want them but i wish i could actually pull them off!! love your blog btw!

aaez

http://aaezimmerman.blogspot.com

GIRL AND CLOSET said...

Stunning as always, your sense of style is truly impeccable. Loving every bit of this outfit, especially your thigh high socks + booties, gorg! xx veronika

hellodenj.com said...

seriously, i've never seen anyone pair prints and textures the way you do. its SO inspiring, i absolutely love it!


xo denj


www.hellodenj.com

Closet Fashionista said...

You always look so amazing! I'm so jealous XD XD An awesome outfit as usual ;)
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Sherina said...

Gorg as always Miss Bee :) Have a great weekend! Stay warm, it's said to snow in some parts of the Bay Area! brrrrrrrr.

Rina
http://www.nowirehangersblog.com

Fashion Agony said...

Love your jewelry! And that bag screams perfection!

xoxo
http://fashionagony.blogspot.com/

Kevin said...

Yep, I'm a fan. A huge, flaming fan! From Louisville with love, 502Fashion.com

Joanne said...

Love the jacket and thigh highs!

Http://www.daysofsplendor.com

Collections said...

I love this whole outfit it's great. I'm obsessed with Vince sweaters they're the best!

www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

lindsey lowe said...

love this outfit!! my favorite part about cold weather is layering!! you do it well.

Kayla said...

Your purse is beautiful! Where did you buy it from?
xx

heydoll16.blogspot.com
heydoll16.blogspot.com
heydoll16.blogspot.com

soph (owl vs. dove) said...

love love love the layering here. it's perfect!

Laura Sophies said...

sooo great, i love this outfit!

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

love layers, when it is nicely done, and yours (al always) is very nice. Not used by seeing you with neutral colors, but the different patterns make it very interesting. Off course the coat is fabulous and you can never go wrong with that kind of pattern. Love the dark blue, it gives a lot of depth. The boots match perfectly with your bag and the vest. And of course the gold accessories are the best feature. You are wearing a few different animal textures but it looks as a complete sophisticated look.

thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment. I am following you for a month and I am a big fan. Go my Californian girl.

Gawgus things... said...

This is such a gorgeous outfit! Love the whole look and the bag is to die for...! Bon week-end :)

simplychic said...

i adore your jacket!

jozefina said...

pretty coat!!!

http://jozefinafashion.blogspot.com/

Essiefashion said...

Really nice outfit :D
!!!
xxx

MyFavouriteThings said...

What a perfect outfit, you look warm and cosy, yet stylish! Great colour combination!

Style-Pursuit said...

I'm still learning how to combine such wonderful layers as yours always are... This is yet another perfect outfit! :o)

x

Yuliya xoxo. said...

I love your coat ♥

Anaivilo said...

Gorgeous outfit! I really love the socks and the shoes... and just the layering..! Super:D

Marcela said...

Everytime I see these shoes, I fall in love again :)
Lovely outfit!!

Hope you´re having a great weekend!

xx
M.

cuteredbow said...

Beautiful ! Love this outfit and the combo of great pieces !

See my first giveaway on : http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

Bibisfootprints said...

love this outfit! x

Kim said...

I love this one! Very pretty with the shoes and "socks" :) The colors work really well together!

brunetteblogging.com

helena said...

I love this, just love this!
x

It blog girls said...

Amaaaaaaaazing outfit! love it

fashion.gossipmk said...

Love it!
Xoxo, K.

Daisy said...

Loveeeee this look. I wish I could wear kneehighs on a daily basis, so warm and cute!

The Basics said...

I'm always in the mood for some layering..

http://thebasicss.blogspot.com

kim said...

your outfit is so chic yet so comfy looking. Love the layering look.

clothes are cute

Claire Alexandra said...

Amazing look! I love your blog so much and I just became your newest folower!

xo,
thecitizenscloset.blogspot.com

kimchicsisters said...

love this look!

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/02/walking-down-street.html

Eve Gore said...

you look very cute ;) really!
i love your blog and im following you
follow me back please

a lot of kisses from poland! :*
xoxoxoxo

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

I love the mix of great and soft brown. It looks wonderful and your animal print ties it together so well. And your bag is gorgeous too. You, as always, look amazing.

The WholeFamDamily said...

i could use some layers on top of layers in this freezing cold tundra land i live in, hahaha! but you're 5x tinier than I so your layers don't make you look like a buffalo. I like how you mixed all the prints and grays in this outfit!

hillary
www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

Learn to Rock it said...

Cute!.. How did you do your nails?

Prim and Pimp said...

what a great outfit...love the mix of muted colours and print.

oh and love your hair!

xoxo
P&P

Laura said...

You leopard coat is so unique! I've never seen one quite like that =).

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

I love all of the above! Such a fan of layers... I dig the monochromatic looks! xoxo

The Magic Mirror said...

Love this outfit! Amazing
Amber
themagikmirror.blogspot.com

Devon Rachel said...

What a unique look! This is really great, I love how you layered without looking sloppy. Gorgeous.


xox

http://www.devonrachel.blogspot.com

Emy said...

Gorgeous!! I could learn from all the layering you do;)
xx
Emy

http://sweetpromises.tumblr.com/

The Zhush said...

Gorgeous...really love that bag and your jacket!

Chloe said...

I looove everything about this outfit! The leopard, the YSL bag, especially how you rock all the varying textures! LOVE IT!

I'm def. a new follower.

chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

Mode Junkie said...

GREAT STYLE, GREAT BLOG, i am sold.
will be back for sure.

xoxo Mode Junkie

Justyna said...

awesome and SO elegant!

FM ♥ said...

I've just found your blog and your style is amazing. definetly going to be one of my favourite blogs :)
I followed you cos of your style and also as now you have 1000 followers :) xoxox

Marlena said...

you know that feeling where your eyes just can't get enough of something? that's what i'm feeling here. you always choose such interesting mix-and-matchings, i say the wilder the better. i wish i had this same outfit in my closet!

Miss Cossey said...

Absolutely love this outfit! Love the leapord sweater!

{molly beth} said...

just found your blog , and i'm obsessed . i featured some of your looks in my latest post .

check it out:
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

cheers .

Elise McCreary said...

love all of your posts! you have amazing style! following now!

manuela said...

Your jacket is wonderfull!!! Where did you buy it from? THANKS!

Cristy and Duda said...

hEY i found your blog through chictopia and i love it!!!
now following :)
come by ours
-duda and cristy
wecanpretend.blogspot.com

Martina said...

OMG!
i love it! you're so beautiful and the outfit is perfect!!

http://shopaholicoujo.blogspot.com/

Courtney said...

Love love this outfit! Adore the printed jacket and fur vest together! I am officially obsessed with your blog!

Jones said...

I love how you style your men's gold watch. So fabulous. Modern Sophisticate