New Lines





Dress: Missoni. Blazer: Zara. Shoes: Jil Sander. Scarf: Jcrew. Clutch: American Apparel. Jewelry: David Yurman, Michael Kors, Pomellato. Lips: Make Up Forever Professionals #41. Nails: OPI for Sephora Caliente Coral.
lindsey lowe said...

love this look! i'm ready for some warmer weather where i live so that i can leave the tights behind too!

Nela said...

you have great style and legs.)

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

I’m not a big fan of Missoni, but these colors look so great on you. It’s just an adorable dress; you’ve made it a lot more elegant and sophisticated with the white blazer (otherwise it would be just a summer dress). The black heels are bold but surprisingly, they work out pretty well (probably because of the black scarf. The clutch makes it even more stylish.

Laura Sophies said...

love the dress and the clutch!

Julie and Lauren said...

The dress is obviously amazing, but the whole outfit is styled so well. So chic.
Xox

http://bornandbread.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Oooh love that dress!! You look gorgeous :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Jen S. said...

what a cuteeee outfit. I love your dress....

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Vicky said...

Stunning dress! looks great!!

Vicky
new post:click click goes the camera&
follow me

cuteredbow said...

This dress is perfect ! Love the colours !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

Fashion Agony said...

Gorgeous look, love the clutch and your lipstick!

xoxo
http://www.fashionagony.blogspot.com/

Gabriella said...

Beautiful outfit! You use colours so well!

It blog girls said...

wow so beautiful
your blog is amazing

rustymirror said...

Beautiful dress! And the bright colours look lovely against the white

Collections said...

Love the dress... very fun look!

www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

Belle de Couture said...

You are sucha doll & your style is impeccable. I recently discovered your blog via Chictopia and I adore it. I have been checking back every day to see what you've been wearing... love your style :)

This Missoni dress is fab. PLEASE tell me where you found it.. the colors, the cut, gah, it's great!

xx
Jen
http://belledecouture.com

Marcela said...

This dress is divine!! Like your hair like this btw :)

xx
M.

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Girl. I'm head over heels in love with your dress and with your style in general!!! True inspiration, every single time! :D
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

modniza said...

gorgeous look!

agnes said...

j'adore ta robe, et tes chaussures, et le tout porter avec un blazer, cela donne une superbe tenue, que j'aime beaucoup.
Très jolies photos

Fashionably Learning To Be said...

What a great dress!

- Angela

http://fasionablylearning.blogspot.com/

Lindsay said...

I love the Missoni dress! A perfect hit of color to brighten up a dreary February day.

http://joyinlooking.wordpress.com

Leah said...

HOW do you always look so amazing!? I am in love with this look. I'm going out and picking up a pair of glasses like that pronto!

xo L

fashion.gossipmk said...

Amazing!! Love the glasses on you! M.

Prissy said...

This dress is lovely, I'm not even gonna talk about that white blazer, and that CLUTCH!!! Its HUGE!!! I want it!! I'm going to my local AA to see if they have it!!

Prissy
www.rushourfashion.com

be.aoi said...

love your missoni dress! your blog is amazing

Judi said...

I love that style, the dress is amazing.

Style-Pursuit said...

YAY for every single piece in this outfit!!! Perfect! :o)

x

GIRL AND CLOSET said...

I adore your Missoni dress, you lucky, lucky girl. Your styling is amazing, those glasses are the perfect touch and that blazer is a fab cut & fit. LOVE your style! xx veronika

Jamie said...

Ahhhhh!!!! That. Dress = I. die!!!!

Love it!!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Sarah said...

Who makes your glasses? I've been dying for a pair like that!

Megan said...

pure magic, that's what your closet is.

Essiefashion said...

I LOVE your dress !!!
And very cool blazer ;)
xxx

Jewelscapes Handmade Jewelry said...

What an amazing dress, and I love everything you wore with it. Very inspiring!
jewelscapes.blogspot.com

Hanka H. said...

Amazing, all is amazing on this outfit:)

Viral Threads said...

This look is gorgeous! I am in love with that dress and blazer.

http://viralthreads.blogspot.com/

Lorena said...

I saw that print and SCREAMEDDDDDD
MISSONI !!!!
It's just perfect, what a fab dress.

kirstyb said...

oh i need that clutch in my life x

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Love this look, wish I was in a warm enough city to wear my spring outfits :)

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Ollie Things Beautiful said...

Just found your blog yesterday and literally went through the whole thing last night! LOVE your style!!! xx- Jackie

Marloes. said...

I love this lipstick on you!

Catita said...

I don't know why you weren't nominated for the bloglovin awards. I guess after all it is about popularity and it is too bad because I feel your blog has so much too offer. Your style is very unique and I love it!
xoxo
Catita

Angga said...

I love missoni!! been looking for a perfect one to wear it in spring/summer! I think they are a great investment piece
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Shevah said...

That dress is amazing!






www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

handmade clothes said...

i love your blazer!!! look fantastic

Emy said...

How I envy you for being able to go bare-legged right now but this is one hot outfit!!! OMG that dress is just fabulous I'm in love!! I hope I can recreate this look one day, fabulous!!
xx
Emy

http://sweetpromises.tumblr.com/

sheree said...

Love this and I love your hair like this!

Sara said...

I like this look.

Luciana said...

The dress is amazing, and the colour of the lipstick is beautiful!!

xx
Luciana
http://lucelove4fashion.blogspot.com/

hiplip said...

Love, love, love this look!!

Cassie said...

This dress with the lipstick is beyond great. It's a slightly different look for you and it's definitely working.

Megan K. said...

just discovered your blog and absolutely love it!!! and i am obsessed with this dress!!

fashionmyboyfriend.blogspot.com

Steph said...

that is an amazing clutch! you carry off the dress really well too ♥

♥ ♥ ♥
HTTP://VALOURANDLACE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Amy said...

What a great look! I am loving the Missoni dress.

The Bohemienne said...

Amazingly chic! That Missoni dress is just beautiful.

http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

Sara said...

Very Chic!
http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Devon Rachel said...

Ahhhh this is so great! I am literally obsessed with this outfit. The glasses look precious on you. Geek chic!

xox

http://www.devonrachel.blogspot.com

herwaisechoice said...

You've got amazing legs (SO jealous) and your style is perfect! I've been silently reading your blog for about a month now and have never seen you do wrong!

Jen

Marissa said...

I just stumbled upon your blog yesterday and am just captivated by your style! It's gorgeous. You really can pull just about anything off- SO jealous!

XXXO
M

The Fancy Teacup said...

Such a great mixture of looking polished and dainty, you look lovely. The Zara blazer with the Jil Sander pumps make a perfect pair, and that intricate Missoni dress is the cherry on top.

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

Carrie said...

Love this look!
www.tootsypops.blogspot.com

christie said...

absolutely love your blog. i have the american apparel pouch, also, and love it!

love,
your newest follower

http://cksxo.blogspot.com/

The Magic Mirror said...

I LOVE Missoni. That dress is great. So is the blazer! I haven't seen that at the Zara here. Great post

Amber
http://themagikmirror.blogspot.com/

NicoleCrab said...

Killer outfit!!! Seriously die for everything you post!

Daphne said...

How is that you can look so different from one post to the next. I mean if the blog link was nto the same I would doubt I am looking at the same girl. I love this combo. I am on the hunt for the perfect white blazer for spring/summer. Love yours.

evinws said...

love the dress and the lipstick!

The Hawkins said...

Blair I love looking at your blog! you look beautiful!

The Basics said...

just found out your blog through chictopia..and I love it..your style and pop of colours..following!
I've recently started my blog so if you want to check it out..

http://thebasicss.blogspot.com

Laura said...

This is so amazing the black shoes with the white blazer and the colorful dress and the tan clutch just perfection!!!

Taylor Sterling said...

I really want to raid your closet!! I love this dress! Great look!!

Dylana Suarez said...

Amazing! Love the dress!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Megan @ Lovely Happenings said...

So glad I found your blog. Amazing style.

Lauren said...

Your sense of color is flawless. Thank you for being a constant source of inspiration.
XO
-Lauren

safra said...

cute dress

cryskay said...

you have amazing style. i went through a few pages worth of your older posts and i am mesmerized. needless to say, i'm your newest follower. xo

Hello My Pretties said...

Gorgeous, and I love your lip colour.

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

I love everything about this!!!

Amber Randell said...

OMG...i love this look! I saw it on Chictopia and loved it so much that i featured it on my blog. I hope you get a chance to check it out.

-Amber
Feature:
http://throwitinthebagfashionblog.blogspot.com/2011/02/international-fashion-sass-for-spring.html

Kimmie said...

Hi Bee,

Always an inspiration. Love this look. We featured it on our blog http://blog.hautegarb.com under Haute Muse if you would like to check it out.

Kimmie
HauteGarb

Alexandra said...

wow! love the nails and dress. They're so powerful in their color! Amazing! You do dress up really nice!

alexandra @
shoependant.blogspot.com

Nicola said...

Love your look, especially the dress! Great blog, just found you via sketch Sunday on Visual Basic. x

Anaivilo said...

Wow, I really love the combination between the blazer and that printed skirt., Gorgeous color it has ! :D

Shilpi said...

this is my favorite outfit of yours <3

xx

sftrend

6roove said...

awesome! love the colors,
this outfit is so chic!

<3
Watching the waves

TheBeam said...

This Missoni dress Paired with such a sophisticated Jacket is so so smart. Love love love!

bee said...

Thank you, thank you for all your kind words.
As for your questions: I picked up the glasses this past week at H&M and the dress I got at Nordstrom Rack forever ago (I think I have had it for about 8 years).
Thank you all so much again- your comments always brighten my day!
xo
BEE

Lainey said...

Um...you're stunning. And I love the white blazer. Like obsessed. I hope it's at my nearest Zara!

The WholeFamDamily said...

amazing dress and i like how you paired it with the crisp, white jacket. i'm not bold enough to pull off the more orange lipstick color but you pulled it off amazingly!!

hillary-www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

selena said...

i love your blog and follow it religiously!

question, what size is your clutch? i went to AA today and couldnt decide between the medium or large..

p.s. i live in SF too!

Windsor Andersen said...

love the glasses and red lipstick
http://eatlovebikini.blogspot.com/

xxoo

windsor

London said...

this is one of my favorite looks ever. you pulled everything together so well! i like that you took such a relaxed item like the Missoni dress and made it sleek with the blazer and pumps. bravo!
-london
youngdumblove.com

fashionwave said...

this dress is PERFECT!! <3
i love your blog :-)
now following

Meet Vanessa said...

Question: the white Zara blazer - is that from this season?? I saw a double breasted one there that looks like this - I totally need one for my own closet! Love it!

Thanks,
Vanessa

bee said...

Yes it is new! I got it about 2 weeks ago...but as Zara goes HURRY and get there ;)
xo
BEE

Hannah said...

I love the clutch. I want to buy it but is this the stone or the tan color?

xo
hannah
endlesslychic.blogspot.com

SuSach said...

great dress!!!

lavieetme.blogspot.com
stylepourlavie.tumblr.com

Style Stitch said...

The leather carry all ties it all together, we cannot get enough of them!! xx Style Stitch

www.thestylestitch.blogspot.com

Linh said...

Just found your blog thru AA while looking for images of this amazing clutch! LOVE your site - now a follower :) This whole outfit is great! Would love for you to visit my blog if you get a chance
xoxo
-linh
http://la-lalinh.blogspot.com

mia said...

Your glasses are so damn cool !!
AND i love your AA bag.

www.123456789-smiling.blogspot.com