Sails





Top: RL. Cardi: Ann Taylor. Jeans: Old Navy. Shoes: Banana Republic. Sunglasses: Karen Walker. Jewelry: David Yurman, Michael Kors, Pomellato, Jcrew, GAP, BR.
Dylana Suarez said...

Amazing!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

jennie going west said...

i love this! i love the layers of bracelets. and your necklace is perfect.

Melissa said...

There is so much that I love about this outfit. The colours, the necklace... but most of all, the blouse. amazing.

Melissa

Natalie said...

So chic! And perfectly styled, as usual.

xo

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

Love the fact that your pants are Capri-size. It gives your look a very spring/summer vibe. The yellow colors look fabulous on you. The cardigan really pops up, the blouse reminds me of a yacht in Monaco, but mostly the women are not very stylish out there, but you look phenomenal. The blue and the yellow are perfect together. Again, you accessories are your best feature, you are always overdoing it, but it looks so so so stylish. I don’t know how you do it.

Fashion Agony said...

Gorgeous look, great color combination!

xoxo
http://www.fashionagony.blogspot.com/

Kayla said...

I'm intensely obsessed with your sunglasses and jealous of your ability to wear yellow!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Gawgus things... said...

Oh I love this look!!! Love all the bracelets which give it an edgy look! x

Daphne said...

The blouse is so vibrant. Great idea to pair yellow cardi and red shoes. And loving those layers of baubles on your neck.

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

colourful, beautiful, amazing! that lipstick makes it perfect!

xxx Charlie
Enter my Lipstick Giveaway!

Rene Braun said...

Great style! Love your colorful look!

WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

You are welcome to visit my blog too! Kisses:))

Anonymous said...

your my inspiration when it comes to fashion.. totally love this outfit.. xoxo

Gabriella said...

Yay for spring-y colour combos pulled off perfectly! So so well done!

Je suis Fani, Enchante! said...

Love the colors, so brighten, so chic, and really love the way u do with ur hair!

Style-Pursuit said...

Not enough to say you look amazing, this outfit is a pure perfection! :o)

x

Bog-Bog said...

Great outfit, love these colours together, especially the shoes!

Hooked on Shoes said...

Love your oldskool hair! Very Jacky, so pretty.

Carmen said...

great shirt <3

marinush said...

oooh this is sooo great! i love it! especially the blouse of course :)) and the pearls! fantastic!

http://marinushjewelry.blogspot.com/

RosaLovesDC said...

That blouse is stunning! Love the whole look!

Marcela said...

Aww, you look like spring itself :) I so miss the sun!

xx
M.

~k said...

Love all the accessories and the red flats!
http://roamwhereyouwantto.blogspot.com/

martiarti said...

Your haircut is amazing!

Sara said...

You look so cool.. kind of retro, I love it :)

KIss,
Sara

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Love all the colors & how you wore layers of pearls, creates such a chic look :)

XoXO-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

AHHH! Love this!! Those pants are amazingggg
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Kate said...

These jeans are perfection - Old Navy?? Really? Wowza... might have to venture in to check them out! You make for a much better ad campaign than the "welcome to the ankle show!" that they've got going on right now! Ha! You are gorgeous as always, m'dear! Love the bright colors & laid back vibe!

LadyA said...

You are so elegant and beautifull!!!Like that you 50 s outfit:)
Kisses from Croatia

Jen S. said...

what a cute outfit...I love that necklace, everytime you wear it I want you to just decide to send it to me one day...LOL!!! I great job on mixing the high and low in this outfit....

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Fashionaddict wanna be freebird said...

I really love your style and all of your outfits!
Very classy and original!
I reblogged an outfit from you on my tumblr!

Greetz Noémie

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

Oh I love this!!! I have nothing to say other than LOVE! xoxo

Angga said...

I really love that blouse!!! I've been searching for something like that and then you wear it!! You look awesome too!! ah amazing
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Loving the top with the cardi! Yellow is definitely your color! :)
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

P.S: I posted about you yesterday! :D

Cherrybee said...

just found your blog and i love it like crazy pretty cool outfits and always easy to combine but they have a great effect ever.

love cherrybee


http://live-life-cherrybee.blogspot.com/

Isabel said...

that blouse is amazing!


Isabel @ Walk of Fashion

Vivi said...

And that,my friends, is how to make affordable pieces look like a million bucks! Lovelovelove the outfit. From head to toe.

www.heartprintandstyle.blogspot.com

Justyna said...

you're such a lady its ridiculous!

Nikki said...

I love this outfit! it's so vibrant! x

Anaivilo said...

Gorgeous blouse! Love so much the colors :D:D Great outfit!

The Bohemienne said...

I love how you manage to wear pearls without them ever looking mumsy on you. As always, you look fab!

http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

Sabby V said...

Your outfits are always so great. I would love to raid your closet:)

Sabrina
http://www.missworkingirl.blogspot.com/

Kenya said...

Love this outfit as well. I always enjoy your backdrops as well ..as I play "i spy" with the San Francisco city! This one looks as if youve left the city for ..shall I say Sonoma? Napa?


letsmakeadeal-us.blogspot.com

Mrs. J said...

I love coming to your blog, it always inspires me to put more thought in my outfits. Also to have fun with jewelry! This look is WONDERFUL!!

BlueVanilla said...

Love the combination of colors!
xx

Hot Pink Day

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

love your glasses x

cuteredbow said...

Love the yellow touch so much !

Please enter my first giveaway :
http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Loving the yellow and dark blue and how the shirt ties it together.

Marloes. said...

The colors in this outfit are amazing. I love your top and the way you wear it.
Beautiful!


The WholeFamDamily said...

nautical is so hot right now, and this isn't just stripes, this is total boat madness, i love it!! i like the yellow, it makes me want it to be spring outside, another great outfit!!

hillary
www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

Marrie said...

Your blog is really pretty!
I love all your outfits?
x

Ana said...

This is the second post today where I see a yellow cardi, and I'm loving it! I have been preoccupied with the darker mustard-y yellow for a while, I had forgotten how beautiful this lemon shade really is....but now I'm obsessing over it!
Your entire outfit is just beautiful!

FM ♥ said...

I love how you layer bracelets and your watch to create a really individual look. love it! :)
xoxox

Ashley said...

Ah-mazing! I'm purchasing those jeans right now!

Melissa said...

LOVE the pop of red in the shoes. That is the absolute PERFECT accessory.

Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

{molly beth} said...

your blog and your style rocks .
i'm obsessed .

http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

Neysa Bové said...

just discovered your blog, it's fantastic! xxo -nb

Johanna said...

Go Old Navy denim...impressive.

Vegas Fashion Stylist said...

For the love of spring, all your jewels inspire me!

http://blog.imagebylauren.com

Laura said...

That is such a refreshing way to wear pearls! All of the colors are so phenomenal!!!

Sarah said...

Love this look and your blog! I'm following now :)

Check out mine:
www.SimpleStyleSecrets.com

an aspiring everything said...

This is an awesome outfit. You have such great style!

www.letthesunshineinblog.blogspot.com

Molli said...

i love this! the colors are so bright and cheerful and make me want spring

Devon Rachel said...

Ahhhhh this is seriously stunning! I LOVE everything about this outfit! gorgeous

xox


http://www.devonrachel.blogspot.com

monicawoodhams said...

Absolutely love this outfit. Reminds me that spring will be here before we know it!

Liz said...

pretty much obsessed with your style and your lovely blog! Posted about it on mine here: http://fromportlandtopeonies.blogspot.com/2011/02/blog-crush-atlantic-pacific.html#comments

Thanks for the inspiration!

The Magic Mirror said...

Simply gorgeous! Loving all the color!

Amber
http://themagikmirror.blogspot.com/

Flor de Maria Fashion said...

You look like a model!!!! Lovng the whole look AGAIN :)
xo

Flor
http://flrodemariafashion.com/

Emy said...

Absolutely gorgeous!! I really LOVE this outfit!!
xx
Emy

http://sweetpromises.tumblr.com/

globetrotter said...

This is such a great outfit - really interesting and loving all the accessories as well.
How do you get your hair like that??
Great blog!

Hope we can follow one another! :)

-Sandra.*
(www.cardinalmess.blogspot.com)

Irene Morengo said...

I love the color combination!

Kisses from Valencia.

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Very cute nautical look! I especially love how you added the pearls, very chic!

thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

fast_fashion said...

You look great!!!

cheers from Poland

Gabby said...

This outfit is so sexy chic. I love the multiple strand chunky pearl necklace and the way you paired this 1980's inspired sailor shirt with your canary yellow cardigan. I also can't get enough of your hair. It is gorgeous.

~Gabrielle
www.thegiftofgab-gabby.blogspot.com

It blog girls said...

wooow amaziiing

Vee said...

gorgeous, love the color of your outfit!

Cardigans and Couture said...

Love your blog, and your style is fantastic!!!! So glad to have found it.

Opposite lipstick said...

stunning!


http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I love this awesome colours, You're like a painter!

Beth of B. Jones Style said...

I think we speak the same style language! LOVE THIS! When are we going to make a meet up happen? Hopefully soon.

Mo Pie, Please said...

This is one hell of an outfit! So pretty!

Pearl said...

oh I love this outfit!! everything aout it. especially the accessories!!


Pearl

Black is the New Black said...

gorgeous!!

CHIC Sensibility... said...

Wow I have this Ralph Lauren blouse. Great look!

LuLu said...

Can I just tell you that I am obsessed with this outfit! I want to pull it right off the screen and add it to my closet!!

Super cute!!

A Candid Life

CwR Blog said...

Love the SHirt!! so my style too!

reachcouture.com

erika said...

omfg you have the cutest style! and i looove the poof chignon. tres chic!!! :) xo

www.erikathomas.com

Emily said...

Great top! You mix different brands well.

Styledbyemily.blogspot.com

Shelby said...

So much love for this amazing outfit! Looks gorgeous on you, it has to be one of my favs on your blog!

Juelz said...

I love the colors! The red shoes are such a nice touch.

www.shoesnjules.onsugar.com/

GoldBlackMirror said...

I like the fluor colors in this outfit!1 your look are so clean, i like your blog so much. kisses dear.

FASHION CHALET said...

Very Sandy in Grease, meets the 50's! LOVE!


xx

Katherine Sawma said...

You have FABULOUS style. I just found your blog and adore it!

http://katherinesawma.blogspot.com/

SuSach said...

I love how bold and loud you go with colors and accessories!!

lavieetme.blogspot.com
stylepourlavie.tumblr.com

MK said...

Amazing outfit!

Best,

Mila

Georgi said...

fabulous blouse and love it paired with the yellow! :)

Georgi at 7wonders