Sky's the Limit





Blouse: Club Monaco. Blazer: Zara. Jeans: BDG. Shoes: Loeffler Randall. Bag: YSL Muse. Sunglasses: Chloe. Jewelry: Pomellato, David Yurman, Michele, Kenneth J Lay Couture. Lips: YSL. Nails: Milani Juicy Glo.
soph (owl vs. dove) said...

This looks fantastic! Love the shape of that blazer.

Sherina said...

YOUR LOOK IS SO BAD ASS! So simple. So chic. So perfect. :)

xx Rina
Http://www.nowirehangersblog.com

Flor de Maria Fashion said...

I LOVE blazers and this one is just FAB!!! You look gorgeous like always!!
xo

Flor
http://flordemariafashion.com/

Maria said...

What a beautiful white blazer! I love the detail on the color of your blouse also ;) very pretty!

http://theartofstylesf.blogspot.com/

Marloes. said...

I love the location! It's so cool.
Your blazer is beautiful!!

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

What a chique look. The beautiful jacket makes it so sophisticated, the cut of the jacket is gorgeous, especially the collar and the length is perfect to. Love the cut of your jeans, it’s not easy to find a jeans that fits perfectly. The peek-a-boo boots gives the look a more spring touch. A big and gorgeous bag always does the trick (but I’m not a big fan of exotic texture). The finishing touch is definitely the bold necklace. It goes so well with the boots.

idratherbeshopping said...

love the exaggerated collar on both the blazer and your blouse! the shoes are fierce too... :)

xo,
joAnn

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

I adore your white blazer!!! :D
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

P.S: I’m having a $100 designer dress giveaway! I bet you'd love it! ;)

classiq said...

I love how you played with the nautical style!

Style-Pursuit said...

Each and every of your outfits leaves me in total awe... FANTASTIC!!! :o)

x

Jessica Shearing said...

I love the white blazer! Such a perfect location for outfit photos!

sparksandfireworks.blogspot.com

Kimia Kline said...

perfect look for sf! and your hair is gorgeous like that.

Kim said...

Beautiful blazer, you look very chic!
brunetteblogging.com

sharonlei said...

I love your hair! How do you get it perfectly styled?

xx Love & Aloha

LaFence said...

Stunning outfit! Love the colors of the blazer and blouse.

gudino said...

Lovely!

Boehie said...

I love the entire outfit, you look so chic. How did you do your hair? amazing <3

MerciBlahBlah said...

I can't believe what a difference just popping the collar on that jacket makes. Amazing. Love to the LOVE this outfit. The white? The stripes? The frigging skinnies????

Perfection.

Merci!
Shannan

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

LOVE this look doll, aren't BDG jeans just the best?!

XoXO-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Jen S. said...

What a fantastic outfit! Those jeans looks GREAT on you...they fit you like a glove....LOVE IT!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

audrey marie said...

the cut of the blazer is really nice. another chic outfit!

Farm Girl Fashionista said...

Sleek & strong look!! Fabulous!! Must find that jacket!!

Sist and Sist said...

Tres Fab as always!

Leah said...

I love every piece you have on! And the hair just makes it that much better. AMAZING!

xo L
www.littleredpurse.blogspot.com

Angga said...

I'm so in love with that blouse!!! different kind of turtleneck
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

aaagata said...

U ARE SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!
nice pics

xxxxx

elizabeth s. said...

ohh bee! I love this look. So sophisticated and the fit is perfect! Amazing photos as usual.

e.

Prissy said...

Love this blazer!! I was just commenting on another blog how I've been looking for the perfect white blazer!! You look fab as usual!!

Prissy (Rush Our Fashion)

Fashionably Learning To Be said...

What an awesome look! I love the slight ruffle of the collar of the blouse.

http://fasionablylearning.blogspot.com/

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

Classic + beautiful! Love the popped collar on your blazer… I’ll have to try that trick!

Closet Fashionista said...

Love this! The photos and outfit are amazing!!
http://aclosetfashionista.blogspot.com

Bibisfootprints said...

that blazer is gorgeous x

Marina said...

great blog!!!
I love your outfit!!!

I'm a new follower

xx Marina

http://malibuananas.blogspot.com/

Ashley said...

Could you be any more fabulous? Another absolute stunner!

It blog girls said...

this looks fantastic

The Bohemienne said...

That blazer is amazing. And I love those Loeffler Randalls--I always get excited when I see you've found yet another way to style them and show them to us.

http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

Carolyn said...

BEE why are you so fabulous?

Rachael said...

Love that blazer!! Very chic outfit!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Fashion By He said...

wow you are gorgeous! amazing style

i want to feature you as the HottHe of the Week, can you email me when you get a chance fashionbyhe@gmail.com

-He

Fashion by He

Daphne said...

Great shoes and i love the neck of the striped top.

brittin said...

LOVE this look. jacket and heels are fabulous!!

brittin :)

Melanie said...

I've just found your blog through Chictopia & must say, it's wonderful. You have a beautiful sense of style. Definite new follower x

Rebecca from See You in Sweden said...

reminds me of the jettsons...in a really good way :)

RosaLovesDC said...

Amazing! I love the outfit! And the background in the pictures couldn't be better!

lindsey lowe said...

very modern, sleek style. love it.

Jennifer said...

Your image, from the way you dress to your hair and makeup, it's everything I wish I could be. I'm completely envious of you!

vivalablonda said...

I just found you via lookbook, and let say this I'm now a biiiiig fan! You have an incredible styleeeeeee! looove your blog

xx

Alexandra said...

I adore the blazer. I really like the way you styled your outfit , it's a perfect match with the shoes and all. Plus, your hair looks amazing , not only the styling , but your blonde shade matches the lipstick perfectly!

alexandra @
shoependant.blogspot.com

Kasia W. said...

I've just found your blog and I need to say it's gorgeous! Great style girl! I will follow!;)

http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

Julie and Lauren said...

Beautiful! I love the striped turtle neck with the choker. Looks amazing.
Xx

http://bornandbread.blogspot.com

Jamie M. said...

love this look. hm... brain is working to see how i can re-create it :)

www.workyourcloset.com

chichichic.wordpress.com said...

so beautiful! one of my faves from you!

Theonlyfashionprincess said...

love it. very chic!
x

handmade clothes said...

your blog is so fantastic!!! i will follow :)

Cha Cha Diva said...

Love the blazer BEE!

Megan said...

so effortless and chic! i want that blazer!

<3 Megan
http://www.suitcaseandstilettos.com

Ana said...

I love the black and white color palette of this outfit! And the blazer is simply beautiful!

Sarah said...

Drooling over your amazing shoes. eek!

Sara said...

I love your shoes :)
And of course the bag, so classic, YSL :D

Kiss from Portugal,
Sara

Kaleido Mind said...

the lapels on the blazer are FABULOUS:D!

eatsleepwear said...

love how crisp and clean this look is!!! PERFECTION my dear :))) xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear.com

The WholeFamDamily said...

super chic! luv the red lip! and shoes are gorg!

hillary-www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

Roxy Te said...

seriously dying over this outfit!! Found you through Jo- can't wait to see who your crush is! :) Cheers! Roxy

Jackie said...

this is such a great look! i absolutely love it. the bag (!!!), the shoes, the blazer, the sunglasses. everything matches perfectly. well done!

xoxo jackie

http://somesayilookeuropean.com/

A La Mode said...

The sunglasses and hair go hand in hand, amazing outfit!

http://www.girlalamode.co.uk/

Clemence Sally Ethel Paddington said...

OMG your heels!

LOIS said...

Daaaamn I love this look!
Love Lois

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

You look like Betty Draper in the first picture! (And please accept this as a high compliment!

Ette said...

The last photo looks like an ad for something <3 amazing blog!

Peace & love
oxo, ETTE

WWW.THRIFTEDKARMA.COM