Splash





Dress worn as skirt: Diane Von Furstenberg. Top: Gap. Sunglasses: Karen Walker. Jewelry: David Yurman, Pomellato, Max&Chloe, Jcrew, GAP, BR, Michael Kors. Nails: Strange Beautiful. Lips: Sephora Mat #10.
Kate said...

Oh, Bee, I have so much love for this!! It's absolutely perfect, the dress pairs so, so well with the chambray shirt and once again, that necklace works its magic! GORGEOUS!

Sara said...

your style amazes me :)

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Kevin said...

Love the DVF dress.

Www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

Vida said...

Wow that skirt is beautiful!

Kimia Kline said...

i love that dress/skirt--gorgeous colors!

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

What a perfect and very stylish photo. The combination of the background and the floral skirt is amazing. I love the motion, the texture, the pattern and the length of the skirt. The jeans blouse (dress) is not an obvious choice but it looks ABSOLUTELY fabulous. What I love the most about you, is the fact how you work with accessories. You are for me the best stylish accessory girl in bla bla blogging land. So gorgeous.

Kim said...

Lovely outfit and beautiful background!
brunetteblogging.com

It blog girls said...

perfect
i love it so much, the colors, the sun, the beach! just perfect

Marloes. said...

This skirt/dress is AMAZING! I love the pattern and I love how you wear it. You inspire me with every post!

Melissa Wright said...

Gorgeous love this skirt/dress combo with the shirt!!! That necklace is just perfect for this outfit!

http://sigh-gush-gasp.blogspot.com

Bog-Bog said...

Love the skirt so much, looks so good with the denim jacket! Amazing pictures!

MerciBlahBlah said...

Ohhhh, I love love love this one. That gorgeous skirt with the chambray? Genius. And the necklace? Needs.

merci!
Shannan

Diana said...

ohh you are beautiful !

Closet Fashionista said...

GORGEOUS! I love the print of that dress/skirt :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Ashley J said...

Love this outfit and all of your layered jewelry!!!!

Tiffany said...

You mix styles and accessories like no other blogger I've seen. Love your photos.

Shevah said...

Beautiful photos! Love them!




www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

rustymirror said...

Such an amazing outfit, all the different parts work together perfectly!

My Look book S&S said...

Hi!!
i like so much her blog.i decided to follow u.
i would like that you will came and see my blog.if you want, yo will ca to follow me.thak! Xx

http://ohmylookbook.blogspot.com/

The WholeFamDamily said...

i luv this maxi dress, the colors are amazing!! aaaand i love the beach, sigh...i miss it so.

hillary-www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

Elle said...

LOVE the jean shirt.....I have a current elliott one that I cnt wait to bust out this spring :)

love, live & wear

xoxo, L

Amelie said...

I absolutely love this outfit. It makes me want spring even more! The skirt itself is breathtaking.

amelie-fleurjaune.blogspot.com

Ana said...

Oh wow, this outfit is incredible! It makes me realize that I desperately need some color in my life, I've had quite enough of the dark winter wear! :)

Charles said...

I just love your look, your my new favorite blogger!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous dress/skirt. It's so refreshing in the midst of the snow I've been trapped in for the past few weeks. I think i would love it with your hair down and messy too..since it has a bit of a bohemian feel.
:)brit

A La Mode said...

Wow, you look fantastic! So original and cool.

I really really need to get myself a new pair of sunglasses.

http://www.girlalamode.co.uk/

lindsey lowe said...

i love this outfit. make me ready for spring and the clothes that come with that.

Laura said...

The colors are such a breath of fresh air, a major here i come spring look!!!

Laura said...

oh wow... that dress/skirt is so beautiful.

love the chunky necklace too!

xx

Sara said...

You look lovely :)

This outfit rocks :)

Big kiss from Portugal,
Sara

Cee said...

LOVE everything about this look. I can't wait until spring time so I can try it out!

SaY_wAt? said...

i just came across ur blog and i adore ur sense of style... love it so much.. keep up the great work

Leigh said...

gorgeous look! i love your shirt! so adorable :)

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

The Bohemienne said...

I love that skirt (dress)--DVF has been impressing me all over again lately. she is truly a wunderkind.

http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

Amy said...

I love this outfit! I've been hesitant to wear a denim button-down, but the way you've styled it is incredible. Thanks for the inspiration!

Marissa said...

that skirt is gorgeous!!! love this whole look.

question: what is your style inspiration?


PinkPopMash

Fashionably Learning To Be said...

That skirt is amazing! I hope you style it as a dress soon ;).

I love chains you have been wearing lately too. Very cool.

http://fasionablylearning.blogspot.com/

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

You are to die for... and so is that skirt/shirt combo! Love it!

Leah said...

I love this! As usual you look amazing!

xo L

Living Foxy said...

I love that skirt! Happy Vday.

Bunnie Bee Jewelry said...

This outfit is just fabulous! I love all the colors in the skirt!!!!! Everything just works!

Rene Braun said...

Beautiful skirt!!! I love this print!!!

WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

You are welcome to visit my blog too! Kisses:))

T. said...

Love this outfit! I'm not usually a fan of long skirts but this looks amazing!

Sweet Susy said...

Lovely outfit!!! <3
and I love the way you did your hair! You should totally show us how you do your hair like that! =)

Jessica said...

This outfit is perfection! It is super fun and oh so stylish! I love the heaviness of your denim top paired with the light flowiness of the dress/skirt - it is divine! x

http://belleblush.blogspot.com/

Cara said...

This is one of my favorite outfits of yours thus far! The DVF dress paired with the jean shirt...perfection. And as always your accessories are bang on.
Love it!
Xo Cara
http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

Laura said...

I already commented on chictopia, but I just love the pairing of the chambray with the print skirt! Just lovely. And your hair is really nice here.

annalisa said...

just saw this look on lookbook!
you look great!


www.moustachic.com

Tomimito said...

soooooo gorgeous. love!!!

LOIS said...

Very inspiring look! Love it:)
Love Lois xxx

http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

howtoruninheels said...

SOOOOO Beautiful!!

crystaltoday@blogspot.com

Sari said...

wow, that skirt is so beautiful.. all the water colors... <3 <3

http://sariasoy.blogspot.com/

MissShiv said...

This outfit is gorgeous! You have great style!

www.beautybonza.blogspot.com

SuSach said...

woah!! hello gorgeous dress! that is beautiful <3

lavieetme.blogspot.com
stylepourlavie.tumblr.com

Anonymous said...

I visited several websites but the audio feature for audio
songs present at this website is truly marvelous.



Feel free to surf to my blog post: domain