Catch Me If You Can



Pants: ASOS. Top: Stella McCartney. Belt: Jcrew. Shoes: Pour La Victorie. Bag: YSL. Sunglasses: Karen Walker. Jewelry: David Yurman, Jcrew, Max&Chloe, Michele.

I am off on a little adventure to catch up on friends and maybe even get tan. I may not be posting for a couple days, but don't think I have left forever! Hope each and every one of you has a fabulous weekend...
xo
BEE
Style-Pursuit said...

Yay for your Palazzo Pants!!! I need them in my wardrobe ASAP! :o)

x

dCc said...

Have a fab weekend!!

xx

Rachael said...

This outfit is so glamorous! The shots look straight out of a fashion mag...love it!

Have a great weekend!

www.rachaeldiab.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Gasp! Those pants look comfortable and fabulous!
http://www.goodframeofmind.blogspot.com

abcdefghiloveyou said...

All of these pictures are amazing!! :)

http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.com/

Diary of Style said...

I just discovered your blog, and I am already obsessed! Not only are you gorgeous, but you sure know how to style an outfit! Needless to say, you have an amazing talent and your pants are fabulous as well. :)

All the best,
Elizabeth

Allison said...

Every time I click and hop over here I am BLOWN AWAY by your insane style!

Seriously.you.are.fabulous.the.end.

rewind and play again said...

loving the look !

Kate said...

How are you SO fabulous all of the time?! Gorgeous! I hope you have an amazing weekend away, m'dear! A well deserved getaway! Have fun! xo.

Sist and Sist said...

you are gorg! as usual!

BeAtta... said...

Excellent bag!

Whitney said...

this outfit is stunning!

Marloes. said...

These pants are amazing. You look fab!

The Bohemienne said...

The Stella McCartney top is beautiful! And I also rocked some super wide-leg pants on my blog yesterday, lol. They're so fun!

http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

Luciana said...

The outfit just looks amazing!!!
Beautiful, gorgeaus...

xx
Luciana
http://lucelove4fashion.blogspot.com/

Marlena said...

Ok this looks like something out of a magazine, insanity. I'm obsessed with those kind of pants, I've recently been on a binge with them. You look lovely :)

Laura Holland said...

you're always so chic! love it!

kim said...

totally living for the size of your pants, so crazy good.

clothes are cute

Gabriella said...

I just don't know hoe you do it!
Every. single. time.

Cassie Lee said...

Those pants are awesome! Have a great weekend!

Angga said...

I love your top!! great idea pairing it with wide leg pants!!
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

cuteredbow said...

Love your pants so much !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

Fauxshionable said...

I gasped when I saw this. Amazing.

Daphne said...

Wow! The pants! You look like a model on runway!
Have fun on your vacay!

Patricia said...

omg... i love this outfit... perfection!

Closet Fashionista said...

Wow...you look amazingggggg :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

Roberta said...

Beautiful look! Congratulations! You are very pretty!

Collections said...

Love those pants they are GORGEOUS.

www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

SABINNA and DAVID said...

just in love with the whole outfit! especially the trousers!

xx, Sabinna and David

broken-cookies.blogspot.com

Amber Interiors said...

Thank the LORD these pants are back in....Being a new mommy these are the perfect baby weight hiders!
LOVE

The Magic Mirror said...

I LOVE this! Your style is so fabulous! Enjoy the vaca!!

Amber
themagikmirror.blogspot.com

Laura said...

I love super wideleg pants You pull them off so well =) Happy Weekend

p.s. those stripes are fabulous!

Savvy in San Francisco said...

Love these shots!

Amy said...

I love this outfit! I'm always on the hunt for stripes, but this top you're wearing is stunning.

Devon Rachel said...

this is AMAZING! i love love love these pants. wow!

xox

http://www.devonrachel.blogspot.com

The Fancy Teacup said...

Those Asos palazzo pants are lovely, and I'm completely mesmerized by the Stella McCartney top. You look so elegant and ready for adventure. Have a fantastic weekend!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

HANG said...

one of your best outfits yet! you wear it so well! :)

Elle said...

You look hard to catch...after your venti cafe! lol! Love your pants, very inspiring :) I might have to try something like it, but I'm scared because I'm short-yikes!
love, live & wear
xo, L

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

the pale and neutral colors looks fabulous, you look like a very sophisticated woman from another decade. The wide pants are fabulous, they bring the look to another lever. It has just the right color for this time of the year. The blouse is simple extraordinary, the pattern and the fabric are divine. And of course you can never go wrong with nude and neutral shoes. So so much motion

Laura said...

Oh I love your blouse! It is gorgeous. Enjoy your break!

Laura Sophies said...

the trousers are sooooo cool!

fashion.gossipmk said...

Perfect pics! I love your pants! So pretty! M.

AnjaPN said...

Uhh, I love that top!! Not a fan of the pants thought...

MONYALE said...

I'm in love with your outfit those pants are to die for!!!

Xo...

casualuxe.blogspot.com

streetdressed said...

wowwww!!! amazing look!!!! love your top!! so much!!!

http://streetdressed.blogspot.com

LucĂ­e said...

I love the pants, i love your style.


xx

Anaivilo said...

Gorgeous pants!! Crazy wide and I just love that!! :D

Helena from BrooklynBlonde said...

So beautiful, Bee! And Mrs. K breaks it down again.. lol

It blog girls said...

Loooove the outfit and the oversized pants

Mac Daddy said...

Oh my god, I love thos pants!! They look so great on you too. I have been looking through your archives and your outfits are genius—incredible!

http://thefitting.com/

fashion.gossipmk said...

Darling, these pics are perfect!!
Xoxo, K.

Nicole said...

wow, these photos are gorgeous. you're outfit is amazing. I'm love to see that flared pants are back in style!

Kiwi's Fashion Blog said...

I just found your blog and this is amazing! You are a true style icon! Love it! Keep them coming and I will be a faithful follower lol

StuttgartStreetStyle said...

Im such a big fan of you! Its so inspiring... big big compliments for you :)

Visit my site: www.stuttgartstreetstyle.blogspot.com

Hello from Germany

Yajaira said...

love the trousers - nice

kirstyb said...

this outfit is fabulous thanks for sharing xxx

Andrea Grace said...

I love your style! I found you on chictopia and I'm addicted:)
Andrea Grace
www.alwayssaygrace.blogspot.com

Diana Dang said...

Gorgeous and casual! I love!

www.thewallflowerstyle.blogspot.com

Debora said...

I'm so Happy to discovered your blog...I follow you also on Bloglovin
xxx
Debora
http://glamorouscircusblog.blogspot.com

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

THIS WINS! My new fav outfit ever worn by Bee! You look sensational! ;) Luv it!

Bibi King said...

oh so lovely!

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

This is beautiful. I love the floatiness. And you find the best backdrops.

Shoelosophy said...

FABULOUS!!!!

http://shoelosophy.blogspot.com/

SWF_Terra said...

New to your blog. So glad to have found it. Your style is impeccable. Looking forward to seeing more...

Bon voyage!

MICHELLE said...

You killed it with this outfit! I love how structured it looks, even though the fabrics are loose and comfy!

Jen S. said...

Hey girl! LOVEEEEE the outfit and those pants....have fun on your few days off from the blog....can't wait to see the next outfit post..

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

peggy said...

HELLO LOVE UR BLOG PAGE CHECK OUT MY --->WWW.FASHIONLIFE-PEGGY.BLOGSPOT.COM---->

Hannah said...

Love these photos!
Amazing outfit!

xo
Hannah
endlesslychic.blogspot.com

Karyn said...

This has to be one of my favorite outfits! Deff the BEST I've seen in a while. <3

classiq said...

You wide pants and blouse are absolutely fabulous!
Ada

Samira Reyes said...

I love that shirt!

cln said...

blair, have you seen this?? http://www.polyvore.com/584_blogger_style_atlantic-pacific/set?id=28852301
you're an icon!

Arica said...

oh my gosh. i was blog hopping and glad i did! you are so gorgeous and the get ups you're pulling absolutely blow my mind! STUNNING. totally inspirational.

Taylor Sterling said...

amazing girl!! you look stunning!!

Miss Cossey said...

Love love love this outfit and the way your photos are layed out!

http://classylittlethings.blogspot.com/

Style and Outfit said...

J'adore your style!
I follow you.
http://styleandoutfit.blogspot.com/

Taylor said...

You captured the movement of the wide pant leg with these photos! Whoever is taking the pictures did a great job.

Beth at B. Jones Style said...

Those pants are fabulous!!

CwR Blog said...

love love love it!

Becky-May said...

Beautiful! You look lik your straight from a Chloe editorial :)

The Flower Girl

thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

Rene Braun said...

WOW!!!!!! Amazing look!!!

WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

Kisses!

Gregory said...

Gorgeous photos as always!!
Where was this taken btw? I live and san francisco and those glass walls look pretty cool!

AnUnrefinedGentleman.Blogspot.com

Emily said...

You have such a refreshing look. In a style-time of cropped tops and oversized sweaters with carrot pants and lace up boots, your style is motivating and not seen enough. I adore your wideleg trousers and put together look this post.

Styledbyemily.blogspot.com

Jamie said...

Bee, this outfit is stunning! You always look so sophisticated and put together. That hair on you reminds me of Betty Draper. Gorgeous :) I hope you had fun catching up with your friends.

http://www.glamlatte.com

Ania Alonso said...

Great pic!!!

Linley said...

just found your blog via another blog - and SO happy i did! i love your style, adore it, really! and you are beautiful!

now excuse me as i browse through all your previous outfits! (:

Dwelling&Telling

Erin Baskin said...

Hope you're having fun at the beach! Can't wait for your next outfit!

Check out my new post on the best high-waisted bikinis if you get a chance!

http://www.ashesoflaughter.com/

xx,

Erin

Diana said...

hey girl! i just stumbled upon your blog and i am in lovvve with your style definitely following you!!!

hope you can stop by and say hi xo

http://dressedupallligators.blogspot.com/

Brooke said...

those pants are amazing!

www.keepfashion.wordpress.com

Emily said...

LOVE the pants - such a comfy/chic look! The colors are so zen!
xoxo Emily
BELLISHMENT

Chloe said...

This is so gorgeous and chic - beautiful, girl! Have fun on your adventure!

chloe ** http://flowerponychloe.blogspot.com

Supafemale said...

Having a love affair with your Karen Walker sunglasses! WHERE can I get these in the UK?

life full of colours said...

I love Your look so beautiful. Greetings from sunny Cyprus

GoldBlackMirror said...

ohhh your style is fantastic!1 these pants are so great, i love your blog and your style very much. muaks.

Nina said...

This Outfit looks just absolutely stunning. There is something very powerful, dominant yet elegant about it. You look fantastic!

FASHION CHALET said...

You have a lovely sense of style. :)


x X

One More Chance Vintage said...

Loving the pants!

http://omcvintage.blogspot.com/

agNeSSka said...

Girl I just love your style!
Most of your sets is excellent! :))

Hey There Carole! said...

Those pants are awesome! I just found your blog and have found some inspiration for future outfits. Thanks and I will be making you a daily read.

http://heytherecarole.blogspot.com/