Elyse





Dress: Theory. Jacket: Stella McCartney for GapKids. Leggings: AA. Shoes: Loeffler Randall. Sunglasses: Chloe. Bag: Chanel. Jewelry: Lauren Elan c/o, David Yurman, Max&Chloe, Pomellato, Saks 5th, Gap, BR. Lips: YSL.

How incredible is this necklace, the Elyse, I received from Lauren Elan? Expect to see this fabulous piece in many posts to come…
xo
BEE
Jenna said...

love the jacket!!

www.thefreckledhusky.blogspot.com

xoxo, j

Style by Buett said...

you look fab! I really like your jacket

Sheryl said...

That jacket is awesome!! Just discovered your blog and am following you!! You have great style and i love it!!

please check out my blog if you get a minute...

xoxo
Sheryl

www.walkinwonderland.com

Sal said...

This outfit is wonderful- you look gorgeous & have such a neat way of putting things together...

www.bluebonnetsforsal.com

celeste said...

that necklace is gorgeous! it looks great with the jacket.

patrycja2407 said...

I love your jacket! :)
greetings

Adrianna Traxler said...

WOW! I wish i had found that jacket at the Gap when i had the chance, its gorgeous and i love the shrunken look. As always your look is amazing, the necklace is for sure a statement piece

http://lovelyfringe.blogspot.com/

Chaucee said...

I really love the jacket your wearing - reminds me of something I saw at a thrift store just the other day.

Ollie Things Beautiful said...

The necklace is so gorgeous!!! Love this outfit, something about black and chunky gold jewelry. It makes for a great combo. I <3 your style! xx-Jackie

The Sound of Lace said...

AMAZING i luv it!! luv that jacket too!! dont think i ever saw it as part of the SM kids collection..its gorgeous!

♥ thesoundoflace.blogspot.com ♥

Änglamark said...

beautiful outfit!

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

that jacket is amazing. everybody should have a jacket like that. although your outfit is in one color, it is not dull. because of the different textures it is exciting and well combined. as i said before, the most amazing thing you do is wearing jewelry. you know how to match the pieces. you would think that is too much, but it isn't'. I don't like silk, dresses, but the way you wear it, changes my mind.

christine donee said...

Those rings make my heart skip a beat... and my heart doesn't skip beats very often. ;)

happy weekend!

xoxo
Christine
www.aquietdetermination.blogspot.com

Juliet's pen / Jovana said...

i love your style! great blog!:) i follow!kiss

Benedicte MAGEN said...

love this adorable outfit !!

http://www.theupperfashion.com

Stephon said...

That outfit is so Cute !! and sexy... love your blog i'll follow it on bloglovin...
Stef
http://fashioneptunes.blogspot.com

Liana said...

absolutely amazing outfit, i love the chunky necklaces! and that jacket is totally awesome...love your blog, i just found it and am totally addicted to your style!

Fashion Bag 411

Style-Pursuit said...

Do you always have to wear such beautiful clothes?! It's getting boring girl! :o))
I love it, just love it as always!

x

http://www.style-pursuit.blogspot.com

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Black and gold is such a killer combo!
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

cuteredbow said...

Beautiful black outfit ! very well accessorized !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

Yuliya. said...

Amazing outifts <3
Bisous
Yu'

Cassie Lee said...

I love how one day you are so prep and the next you're rocker...I love your blog!

Prissy said...

LOVE IT!!! She sent it to the right person. You are the "Queen" of accessories!

Prissy
www.rushourfashion.com

life full of colours said...

I can't wait then for the next post with this lovely necklaces. I am a fun of your style. You always look so amazing. Send you greetings from sunny Cyprus (a small Greek Island)
xx

Samira said...

i love your ring and your jackect

Michelle's Style File said...

Love this outfit! Great combo.

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Jen S. said...

I agree that necklace is AMAZING!!!!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Julie and Lauren said...

Looking fab as usual. You have an amazing jewelry collection!
Have a good weekend xx

Closet Fashionista said...

Love this! You look so cool!!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

The Fancy Teacup said...

What a stunning outfit--the stacks of jewelry, the intricate detail on the jacket, and those hot leggings! Absolutely adore all of it!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

Emily said...

so stunning, I love how you over layer your looks. Every outfit is dramatic and fun!

styledbyemily.blogspot.com

agNeSSka said...

Great Dear! :)

monkeyshines said...

dandy!

http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

Leigh said...

i love this look! i must say...your outfits are always amazing and really creative! also...is that jacket really a kids jacket!? so cool!

thelibertybelleblog.blogspot.com

Mae Lu said...

All I have to say is...

Fuck.
Yes.

and

Thank.
You.
For.
This.
Effing.
Amah-zing.
Outfit.

The end.

xx{ish.},
Mae Lu @ thereafterish.!

Carmen said...

Oh my, I love this look!

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

LOVE that jacket & how you styled it, such a great way to kick off the weekend doll :)

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Arica said...

breath taking. you are so stunning you could wear ANYTHING. regardless of that said, what you're wearing is FABULOUS.

The Bohemienne said...

amazing necklace!

http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Gap Kids??? you're so tiny!!!

Kasia said...

Absolutely fantastic! You look amazing in everything you wear! I heart your style.

www.fablifeblog.com

Hannah said...

Your style is amazing! I absolutely love it!
My #1 favorite blog now!
xo
Hannah
endlesslychic.blogspot.com

Angga said...

Completely agree the necklace is wonderfull, I really love chunky ones like that. Really love the all black outfit and I saw similar shirdress at ZARA, should have get that :-( oh well
You look wonderful
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Shilpi said...

gorgeous

xx

sftrend

Anonymous said...

I absolutely adore your style. You,re #1 on my list.
Soooo MK watch : checked / stacking bangles (From Forever 21...budgeting sucks, I know) now you must tell me more about your chunky gold necklace...pleaaaase...or ideas where I could find one
You have that precious ''je ne sais quoi'' - I really enjoy your blog.
ALl the best from Montréal

the waites said...

where can I find your sunglasses?? does Chloe even make them anymore? They are killer!

le dressing d'Alizée said...

Totalement fan de la veste aux allures army!

Alizée
http://ledressingdalizee.blogspot.com

christie said...

awesome ensemble! have a great weekend!! xo

cksxo.blogspot.com

Yajaira said...

love the outfit - nice nice nice

Emma said...

Gorgeous necklaces!

x Emma www.stylerituals.blogspot.com

Tasha said...

you know when you see that one persons whose closet you would love to steal... YOU ARE HER! :) Keep up the awesome looks

rustymirror said...

Beautiful jacket! Love the black & gold look :)

Anaivilo said...

Gorgeous outfit! I love the shirt and the details on that jacket! Just plain gorgeous!! :D

{molly beth} said...

love all the jewelry . so so chic .

http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

Daphne said...

Love this golden military look.

It blog girls said...

This outfit is simply amazing

Sara said...

I LOVE this outfit, you always look so chic and very stylish :)
http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Julia Vorob'eva said...

what a great look! adore your shoes and your jacket!

Jamie said...

OMG YES!! That necklace is insanity!!!! love love love it!

http://www.glamlatte.com

Amelie said...

I gotta say, you are, in my opinion, the best dressed blogger out there. Your outfits are so chic and "real life" but still edgy enough to be cool. Honestly, the way you dress makes you a style icon for me.

Dylana Suarez said...

Amazing! Your outfits always have the best attention to detail!

xoxo,

colormenana.blogspot.com

Gráinne said...

This outfit's amazing! Love the huge chunky chains. x

Bog-Bog said...

This is the best outfit I've seen long time ago! The jacket is beautiful and unique. I love that you used amazing accessories for an all-blcak outfit.

candyfloss.addicted said...

great outfit!

xoxo,c.a ♥

http://candyfloss-addicted.blogspot.com/

brittni said...

I am a new follower and I adore your blog. Your style is fantastic and every outfit inspires me to make something new out of what I have. Keep up the good work. That necklace is exquisite.

Brittni @ WLFM

Lo said...

Wow! I'm a friend of Lauren's and came across your blog because of her bragging about her necklace being featured...and so glad I did!

I almost feel famous by association! haha!

Lexi said...

This jacket is stunning!!

xox Lexi
Glitter & Pearls

Audrey said...

I love how you tied together chains (necklace, bag) and gold (jewelry, jacket)!

Audrey
cagednirvana.blogspot.com

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

That jacket is amazing and I love the layered necklaces.

Emily said...

Beautiful jacket - and I'm sure that necklace will be perfect with so many things! So cute!!
xo Emily
BELLISHMENT

Michelle said...

Hello! It's a very elegant outfit! I just love your blog.

Kisses and hugs from Brazil :)

http://dailycatwalk.blogspot.com

If you follow me, I'll follow you back.

xoxox

Mandy said...

I love your layered jewelry looks. You have totally inspired me to jump into my closet and be more adventuresome.

Miss Pepper Vintage♥ said...

Babe you look absolutely hot. Like your style. The jacket is amazing..
LOVE IT!!!!
♥ Milla ♥

http://misspeppervintage.blogspot.com

Laura said...

What a fun jacket! I love all the bling, too :)

Collections said...

Love the black button down dress and military jacket.

www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

Emily Wells said...

where did you get these chain necklaces, im obsessed!!

www.v-salt.com

Mónica C. Welton said...

Great!!!!

bee said...

Ahh thank you for all the flattery! Blushing, seriously!
As for your questions...
I do not know the name of these chloe sunglasses, I got them at Off 5th (Saks 5th outlet) over Christmas! Sorry I can't be more helpful :(
I purchased the chains at Saks 5th about 7 years ago- they were in the costume jewelry section- but I did see Bloomies had similar ones the other week!
Until next time...
xo
BEE

Rachael said...

Love this look! SO stylish :)

www.rachaelpassingnotes.com

Juliette said...

those shoes are amazing!

http://shoesnjules.onsugar.com

velvet underwear said...

The necklace is great, but the jacket blew my mind!
xoxo Margaux

fineandfeathered said...

I LOVE that you're wearing a kids jacket. I get made fun of ALL the time when people realize I'm wearing kids clothing (of course, before they realize that they always compliment me on it!). you rock girl!

C.O.N said...

mama mia!!! you are a beauty!