On Repeat





Top: Equipment. Jacket: Jcrew. Pants: Jcrew Minnie. Shoes: Rebel Luxury. Purse: Vintage LV. Sunglasses: Karen Walker. Jewelry: David Yurman, Pomellato, Jcrew, Michael Kors, GAP, BR, Max&Chloe, Saks 5th, F21. Lips: MAC Myth. Nails: Essie Lollipop.

My uniform...if I had one.
Julie and Lauren said...

Love the J.Crew minnies. They're on my lust list. The uniform is fab :)
Xox

http://bornandbread.blogspot.com

Gabriella said...

Love it!

Angga said...

Love this tweed jacket!! and always love the selection of your sunglasses!!!
this would be my kinda uniform too if I have one lol
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Десислава Валентинова said...

I like almost all your outfits. You match clothes and accsesories very creative and the result is awesome. :))

http://truedreamcatcher.blogspot.com

Gawgus things... said...

Gorgeous colour shirt - love this look :) xx

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

love this, that shade of olive looks amazing on you :)

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Collections said...

Love all the bracelets you're wearing. Especially the David Yurman ones... I'm a huge fan.

www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

Vida said...

Love it. The lipstick looks great on you

Cassie Lee said...

I love this! I need a Tweed Jacket ASAP!

jacin {lovely little details} said...

i think i'm your 1100th follower :)

love the blog, we both live in SF and i love seeing the familiar territory :)

The WholeFamDamily said...

i would totally wear this outfit everyday too! super cute tweed jacket and love the neutral lipstick!

hillary
www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

Helena from BrooklynBlonde said...

So pretty, Bee! Congrats on your blog growing so quickly - obviously no surprise why and love the neutral lips!

Sist and Sist said...

Your nail color is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Love your taste in accessories! Just curious.. where is your clover shaped necklace from? I'm obsessed! xx, mil

Nicole Marie said...

love the pants

Marloes. said...

This tweed jacket is to die for! I love it!!

TIMELESS IS MORE said...

omg this look is amazing! So happy I found out your blog!!

following you with gfc and bloglovin!

http://timeless-is-more.blogspot.com/

Fashion Agony said...

Amazing jewelry!

xoxo
http://fashionagony.blogspot.com/

Ollie Things Beautiful said...

I am obsessed with all your jewelry and how you style it! Love this look!! -Jackie

Closet Fashionista said...

I love that blazer! You look amazing!! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Mandy said...

LOVE this combination. It's earthy yet polished and chic. Obsessed with those shoes as well!

www.colormebluefashion.com
(New Look of the Day post!)

Lauren said...

What a great collection of jewellery that gives the outfit so much depth!!!
LOVE the Chanel pin- did u buy it vintage? or new? LOVE!

www.laurenelan.com

Isabel G. said...

Perfect outfit! I'm loving your blog!!! I just discoverd it and can't stpo reading ;)

XX

www.fashionistasworld.blogspot.com

Emily said...

Love the colors in this outfit - that jacket is amazing! I like the setting for this outfit as well - what a beautiful day!! I'm dying for those pants from J.Crew!
xoxo Emily
http://bellishment.blogspot.com/

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Your jacket is FABULOUS!! I loooove it with all those chunky necklaces!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Lorena said...

I can never get enough of your gorgeous accessories.
Not only are the gorgeous but you totally make the best of them.

Roxy Te said...

I tried on the Minnie and they look awful on me! You look fabulous!

Anja said...

Hey Blair

i love you style and you blog! you outfits are so beautiful!!
i following you :D

Anja from Zürich Swiss
http://anjasfashionblog.blogspot.com/

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Wow, I love your Chanel style jacket and the shirt underneath keeps it so modern. Love the colours too.

Emy said...

Amazing accessories! No kidding you are seriously climbing the ladder of favorite bloggers out there!
xx
Emy

http://sweetpromises.tumblr.com/

Elle said...

Just did a post on "style favorites" today!!!!! reworked a sweater :) you should check it out. btw, I would kill my own mother for your Chanel broach :)
love, live & wear
xo, L

Sara said...

Your uniform would be so cool! :D hehe

Kiss,
Sara

Cristy and Duda said...

gorgeous outfit love absolutely everything about it. i have your watch ;)

check my blog out! feel free to follow

www.wecanpretend.blogspot.com

The Magic Mirror said...

I love it! That jacket is amazing. It oozes Chanel.

Amber
http://themagikmirror.blogspot.com/

The Fancy Teacup said...

I'm enamored with the lovely tweed jacket from JCrew...looks exquisite paired with the necklaces. And I'm wearing the same Essie nail lacquer! Don't you love it? It's such a pretty shade.

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

Tucker said...

so enamored by your style. absolute perfection . on every level.
xo

Sara said...

this outfit is just beyond gorgeous!!!

Meghan said...

i die over your Luxury Rebels every time you wear them! so wish they were still available!!

glitterandpearls.com said...

Love the vintage lv!

xox
Lexi @ http://glitterandpearls.com

modern.girl said...

i love the j crew minnie! so comfortable and surprisingly flattering!

cheers,
yvonne
modern.girl

Tiara Isom said...

So I was browsing through the Forever 21 site and I just so happen to stumble upon a picture of you on their site! So of course I click it and it takes me here! How do I keep forgetting that you run an amazing Fashion Blog where i've gone multiple times to steal style tips. Actually I'm not even sure you will see this lol!

But poor Colin...I always blow up his phone when I remember and spazz out and he just sighs at me. Miss ya and just still always so proud to know you're living the dream.

<3 the cooler twin from across the street lol

A.Co said...

Great uniform, as per usual ;)

A.Co @ A.Co est. 1984

Yuliya xoxo. said...

I love your jakcet & bag ♥

MICHELLE said...

Those boots are bomb. I must get me some!!

Michelle's Style File said...

Loving all the GOLD jewellery!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.blogspot.com

Anna Jane said...

such a pretty uniform! love it, blair!

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

I did a post once about Bouclé jackets because I love them. This one has an amazing color. The broche, as I said before is so divine, mainly because it is so big. It is a great link to the Chanel bouclé jacket. I adore the green army blouse, it goes so well with the jacket and the fabric is so delicate, love the way it shines in the sun. the boots are simple and elegant, but perfect for this look. love it.

Daphne said...

Love the outfit and the colors. I have my eyes on those pants. Looks great on you.

classiq said...

You always amaze me with your sense of style. Every stopping by is inspiring! :)
Ada

cuteredbow said...

I love your boots so much and the colour of your shirt is great !

http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

Yaima said...

Your outfit is great, love channel

The Bohemienne said...

Well, that's one fabulous uniform! Love the sunglasses. :)

http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

Kinsey Michaels said...

hey lady!! I discovered your blog via the American Apparel website (where you showcased that gorgeous zippered clutch!) and I have to say, I truly admire your sense of style. I have definitely garnered a lot of inspiration from looking through your outfit posts. Keep up the fab work!

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

I love seein how you wear your clothing in so many ways... I remember seeing that jacket not too long ago in a totally different look! Your great!

chichichic.wordpress.com said...

so beautiful! honestly, i can't get enough of your blog!

modern.girl said...

Just dis a post about YOU on my blog! Come check it out!

Cheers,
Yvonne
modern.girl

Weronika said...

Great blog! You are so beautifull and you look great so Im your new follower :)

Ashley said...

Girl, you rock accessories like I've never seen! Love the blog :)

http://www.goodframeofmind.blogspot.com

Julia said...

Wow!You are looking amazing!
http://juliatignian.blogspot.com/

Jessie said...

Hot ensemble pieces all around. I wore outdoors my little LV piece like this and my friend said everyone would think I was walking around with a toiletry case. If only he understood...

Laura Holland said...

i love your super chic style! following you now!

fashion.gossipmk said...

Beautiful shoes! And your jewerly is to die for! M.

Erin Baskin said...

Hi Bee! I found your blog last week, and let me tell you, I'm addicted! You are too cute.

You are actually featured in my post today. Would love it you followed.

Hope you are well and keep the awesome posts coming!

xx,


Erin


http://www.ashesoflaughter.com/

Cylia said...

oh waow. girl you looks really good:)! serioulsy loving this outfit. this is what olivia palermo would definitely wear!

Taylor said...

That tweed is phenominale! Lovely choice of accessories...you really have great taste. I love the sunglasses, too. An all-around CLASSY look!!

tmango7.blogspot.com

Laura said...

Very pretty blazer and bag!

April said...

Love the layered jewelry!

Sofia G. said...

Love your style.

http://filmwardrobe.blogspot.com/

artdecodiamonds said...

Love your necklaces and bracelets.. a very cool and funky look!

Julie Khuu said...

Taking gramma-luxe to a whole 'notha level! Even with all the bling and baubles, this look is understated, yet somehow still quite sexy and chic. Just found your blog, devouring it as we speak :D You're such a style-maven!

xo-Julie

Haute Khuuture Blog

Yajaira said...

love the look!
i like your nails - orange - spring color

bee said...

Hi lovelies! Thank you so much for all of your sweet, thoughtful comments...they always make me smile...
As for your questions:
- The clover shaped necklace is actually from Banana Republic a number of years ago.
- I bought the Chanel pin at a store in SF, 'Jeremy's'. I bought it as selvage because it is missing a few tiny pearls!
Hope all of you are having an amazing week!
xo
BEE

LO' said...

You're amazingly pretty.. Your blog is so great
I love it !

xxx
Laura

Ruby Girl said...

love dat tweed!

One More Chance Vintage said...

I cannot get over how amazing your style is! Glad I found your blog!

http://omcvintage.blogspot.com/