Textured Neutrals





Jacket: Zara. Skirt: Juicy. Sweater: Gap. Scarf: Unknown. Tights: Forever21. Shoes: Banana Republic. Bag: American Apparel. Sunglasses: Chloe. Gloves: All Saints. Lips: YSL.
Style by Buett said...

very chic!

Yuliya xoxo. said...

I love your coat ♥. Very chic ;)
Bisous
Yu'

LOIS said...

Love this look. It's dreamy. I wouldnt wear it any differently :)
Love Lois xxx

Style-Pursuit said...

For someone who's as crazy about grey as I am, this outfit is an epitome of perfection! :o)

x

Kate said...

Love all the grey together! Perfect combo.

jenn~the stylish housewife said...

LOVE it! neutrals are my fave! i am a new follower and i adore your style & blog =)

the stylish housewife

Kim said...

This is just too pretty! Definitely something I would love to wear :)
brunetteblogging.com

BeAtta... said...

Lovely set! You have a beautiful coat:)

Collections said...

I love grey on grey... really like the pleated skirt as well.

www.fashionablecollections.blogspot.com

Naomi. said...

This loook is beautiful. I love it. I am a new follower and really like your style so thankyou for the inspiration. :) .

www.akindofbeauty.blogspot.com

abcdefghiloveyou said...

I love them sunglasses!

http://how-to-smell-the-couture.blogspot.com/

Mandy said...

Way to work those neutrals! Love the mixed textures. And the pop of red lips is lovely!

{New post! www.colormebluefashion.com}

Beauty Fashion Lounge said...

Love the textures...and the colors

C.Jane said...

chique:D

Julie and Lauren said...

Love the textured tights and oxfords. Look great, as usual!
Xox

http://bornandbread.blogspot.com

Angga said...

I love the coat!! great combination
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Closet Fashionista said...

Love this!!! The textures of this outfit are so awesome! Go neutrals! :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Fashionably Learning To Be said...

I love these textures together! You must be a busy lady! I love that there is normally a picture of you checking your phone ;).

- Angela

http://fashionablylearning.blogspot.com/

elizabeth s. said...

Ohhh Blair- you are always so chic! Love this outfit very sophisticated with the beautiful trench and driving gloves! I always enjoy looking at your latest post- I'm never disappointed!

Nicole Marie said...

just spent far too much time blog stalking you! i'm obsessed with all your outfits! i live in sf too!

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

you always look amazingly stylish! Love those sunglasses and that trench :)

xxx Charlie
Enter my Lipstick Giveaway!

Yaima said...

Amazing outfit, the textures are so rich

Kayla said...

Love the skirt.


Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

candyfloss.addicted said...

love it! *.*

http://candyfloss-addicted.blogspot.com/

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Love all the neutrals doll, you look lovely :)

XoXo-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

GEMBEAR said...

yes yes yes! this is my favourite outfit of you! you look so warm and i just love all the neurtal colours. grey and pale pink/peach. got my vote!

cuteredbow said...

Chic and feminine ! Beautiful !

Please enter my first giveaway :
http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com

Sonia said...

So excited that I bought those glasses! Can't wait to rock them, although no one is better than you!

http://inpursuitofstyle.soniasgupta.com

Laura said...

Love all the textures! They add a nice pop to a neutral filled outfit.

Kate said...

Sooooo cozy! For once an outfit I could actually sport on the east coast of Canada! ;) But your others serve as amazing inspiration for spring!! You are a bundled beauty, I love this!

Enery said...

Love this outfit baby!
Love
Enery

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

from a summer look to a winter look, but no matter what you wear, you will always look fabulous. Of course I love the camel coat, it will be a classic and in your closet for a long time. How fabulous that you created a stylish look with neutral colors and basics. The sweater is divine, the texture is simple gorgeous. I love the big clutch, I’m looking for one, so great inspiration.

The Basics said...

Love pop of color on the lips!

http://thebasicss.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love the naturals!

XOXO,

http://outfitidentifier.com/

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

You look so cozy! I love the pop of red on your lips with the netual outfit! xo

Amy said...

I've seen this AA bag on so many blogs, but I think you carry it so well! Thanks for another inspiring post of what to wear on a chilly day in SF :)

Elle said...

Shoes: Banana Republic? Gotta get those.....they are the best color they even go with gray :) Love that skirt too! perfect for a sweater on top!
love, live & wear
xo, L

Jenni Austria Germany said...

that scarf is amazing.

Melina said...

Loving all the neutrals here and that jacket is totally gorgeous. A very classic staple.

xx Melina
.but i like it.

LIGH✝Sdrivemysoul said...

Love this outfit, obsessed with the sunglasses


www.lightsdrivemysoul.blogspot.com
xxSea

modern.girl said...

honestly, you are one of my favorites!

cheers,
yvonne
<a href="http://www.moderngirlblog.com>modern.girl</a>

gina esposito said...

favorite favorite favorite.

x

The Bohemienne said...

The pleated Juicy skirt is really cute!

http://thebohemienne.wordpress.com/

The Fancy Teacup said...

What a lovely color palette...especially in love with your BR shoes and the Zara jacket! Simply sophisticated.

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

lindsey lowe said...

love the clutch you have... super cute.

Jen S. said...

cuteeee outfit...I love that bag...I went to go pic it up over the weekend but couldn't bring myself to spend 60 bucks on it....so I will live vicariously through you. :)

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

JCh said...

love love love the scarf!

how do you tie it that way?

Opposite lipstick said...

wow! love ur blog!!!!


http://oppositelipstick.blogspot.com/

Emy said...

Ok that's it!! You are getting me to the point I want to dive into your closet and run away with all your clothes! I really love this look, all the layering. You are a master at it and we are nowhere near Spring here yet so I'll def take these tips!
xx
Emy

http://sweetpromises.tumblr.com/

Cassie Lee said...

I just discovered your blog and I am obsessed with your style! I'm your newest follower and totally posting about you on my blog today!!! :)

RosaLovesDC said...

OK, now I have to go to American Apparel and get that clutch. I love it.

KcomeKarolina said...

you look F A B !!!






xoxo from rome
K.
http://kcomekarolina.blogspot.com/

Ashley J said...

You have the best. style. ever!!! Your blog is very quickly becoming one of my favorites!

amalie said...

lovely outfit! i love the layers of grey xx

Karoline Kalvø said...

Gorgeous. Love your blog. Now following. Hope you'll follow me back.


Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot. I've just started.
Karoline Kalvo

Brittany said...

just found your blog, lovely photos and outfit!

www.brittanyst.blogspot.com

maDame said...

oh my gosh, i really love your style. I can't stop watching your blog. And you have to tell my your secret: how you do that amazing dutt?

artfashionfate.blogspot.com

Gawgus things... said...

You look fantastic - love the sunnies! XX

Cinderella's Closet said...

I absolutely just adore your blog.

Adrianna Traxler said...

As always i love your look from head to toe, that skirt is so pretty, i'm in love with pleats

God's Favorite Shoes! said...

I just had a great idea. You should do a giveaway of the American Apparel clutch in this post.

Then pick me as the winner. And then send it to me.

And then I'll name my baby after you. Pinky swear:)

Anonymous said...

I love the combination of grey and camel. Would have never thought to pair such items. Thanks for the inspiration.

SJ

Pretty Shiny Sparkly said...

Dear Blair,

I am going to steal your coat.

Love,

Kristina

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

Loving your mix of neutrals (as always) and those shoes are amazing. I do have a soft spot for a pair of brogues.

Bibi King said...

perfect!

Martina said...

I love your bag.

hannah, heart city said...

love the neutrals! and that coat is pretty much perfection, oh zara.

Juelz said...

I love gray and I love neutrals. This is amazing!

www.shoesnjules.onsugar.com

taa said...

great coat

wish to have one like this

..::|Sunny|::.. said...

how did you wrap your scarf??????????
pleeeez tell me!

MerelyMarie said...

Love everything about this outfit! Color & texture perfection.