En Route

Sweater: BR. Vest: Jcrew. Jacket: Zara. Pants: Jcrew. Shoes: c/o Wanted. Bag: YSL. Sunglasses: Karen Walker. Jewelry: David Yurman, Pomellato, Gap, BR, Jcrew, Max&Chloe, Reliquary.
Quick snap shots en route to work...
eat.sleep.wear. said...

You look just darling and like you just walked out of a catalogue :) Is that your pup?? or just a stand in dog? Hahahha. Happy friday love! xo, Kim www.eatsleepwear

Lindsay @ A Walk in the Closet said...

Great outfit! I love the J Crew skinny pants.

Do you mind sharing what style they are?

Lily said...

Love the striped top and the coat ! Really cute.

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Ching Lao said...

gorgeous!!! i love you!!! :)

xoxo,
http://thedwamaqueen.blogspot.com/

Collections said...

Love your bracelets they're great!

I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

Collections Giveaway

Cassie Lee said...

The mix of bracelets is great! I've been doing that too--b/c of your style inspiration lol.

figo said...

great outfit! i love it! my kind of style!

wotworthwhile.blogspot.com

kendallcrow said...

You've convinced me that I need: more stripes in my life and stacked accessories. You look lovely :)

-Kendall

Absolutely Mrs. K said...

fabulous layers and everybody should have some coffee when they are on route, the best way to travel. anyway, love the neutral colors. the pop up of the curry looks so magnificent, it makes it so interesting. how divine can simple be, it is very hard to do, but you have done it

Ashley said...

your ability to look effortlessly chic is amazing...;)

-AR
http://plum-bucket.blogspot.com

Rene Braun said...

Pretty outfit!!!

WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

Kisses!

Lady-Pa said...

great outfit!!

xoxo

Me lo pongo todo said...

Perfec look.So cute.
Xoxo.
Oti

Jen S. said...

I loveeeee this outfit!!!!!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Elle said...

Love your wristful of bangles.....and you're making me crave my starbucks!
xo,
love, live & wear

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Great idea with the vest under the coat! Must copy that! :D
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

LDM said...

you look amazing! as usual.

xx from hong kong.
www.ldmldmldm.com

The Magic Mirror said...

Your outfits are just awesome. I wish I could put together come of the things you do! Thanks for the inspiration.

Amber
www.themagikmirror.blogspot.com

bee said...

Aw thanks! The pants are the Jcrew 'Minnie' and Kim, I wish I had an adorable dog, but that pup is not mine :).
Happy Friday everyone!
xo
BEE

Anaivilo said...

Great outfit! Casual and chic, and I also love the bracelets :D

rebecca said...

,,,chic 'n fresh frocks for friday,,,very cute!,,,

Amanda* said...

Amazing! I love the finger nail polish!

The Fancy Teacup said...

You always look fantastic in stripes and nuetral colors. The dog is too cute, love how he/she was able to get into the picture with you!

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

fashion.gossipmk said...

Oh darling, you simply look beautiful! Love it!
Xoxo, K.

Chloe Rushworth said...

Gorgeous classic look.

C x

http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/

ahline a. said...

super cute and chic.

xoxo

Food+Fashion+Travel=Love

Julia Vorob'eva said...

That's a cool, casual style! Love it!

marionachic said...

fantastic blog:)follow you,follow me???

Jaime said...

loving all the bracelets!

ps- featured you in my friday faves today :)

Ann said...

Great layering!!! You do it so well. New follower here!

www.ascensionstyle.com

=)

Emmy said...

Love the stack. Makes me realize I need to get better at wearing new jewelry each day. I have no much yet always wear the same thing! I love your blog so much, thanks for always being awesome! -Emmy www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com

Affair with my Closet said...

The production was impeccable as always! Congratulations to you and the photographer who can capture the beauty in all the aspects! I am in ecstasy when I come across blogs that remind me inspiration. At the same time I become a follower.
I'm Flavia, a blogger from Brazil. My blog has been quoted as a reference site for the self-styled "Fashiony.ru" (from Russia). I would like to invite you to visit the work I present in my blog. When you have a chance, it will be very welcome!
You're beautiful, talented and has a wonderful job! Congratulations on the fine work that shows us here! It would be an honor to have you as a new follower. Having the support of a pioneer blogger is to win a big responsibility and very motivating!

You're in my folder of favorite bloggers! Sure! Follow you wherever you go!
Big kiss and a hug! ~.~
Flavia Cruz

Julie and Lauren said...

Always love all your bracelets.
Have a good weekend!

Sara said...

very chic :)
http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

I love the cropped Zara pants!

styledbyemily.com

Emily said...

Edit***I love the J Crew skinny pants!

Bethany said...

I am a new follower - just found your blog tonight. I'm so happy I did! You are very good at what you do! Tell me you have a big gigantic bun tutorial? I have very similar hair but can't for the life of me figure out your voodoo! It's beautiful.

Daphne said...

Cool layers. You must just keep adding one on top of another to see what looks best.

http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com/

Shilpi said...

I love the friendship bracelet thrown in there!

xx

sftrend

taa said...

love your style

Totally

Mandy said...

Love your blog and bracelets :-)

Have a great weekend!

X

MENNEPEN

I'm Just Me said...

love the look!!! chic!!

http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com :)

Kassandra said...

Hello!Great post!!! i love your blog!! i follow you now!
Would you come in mine and follow me?i'd be very happy!
XOXO
http://kassandra-beinstyle.blogspot.com/

taa said...

Starbucks is my love

le dressing d'Alizée said...

Comme d'habitude, que de chic ! Superbe !
Alizée

Nesie said...

WOW! You did an awesome job with the layering. It doesn't look bulky with the vest and the trench. Nice!

http://nesieandherpurplepuffin.blogspot.com/

It-Blogirls said...

Amazing pictures and outfit!

Pearl said...

You are my inspiration.
I adore all your outfits, the accessories, the layering, your shoes, bags and coffee too!
I blogged about you today! Couldn't help myself..your just way adorable!


Pearl

Treading loudly said...

Este blog es genial!! nosotras acabamos de empezar y ya estamos seleccionando los que mas nos gusta! te seguimos y haer que te parece el nuestro :D te dejamos la direccion:

http://treadingloudly.blogspot.com/

PD: nos tienes que decir que es lo que hacer para que el blos te ocupe todo el ancho de la pantalla que a nosotras se nos queda en el centro ajajja
un beso:):)

Elizabeth - So Much to Smile About said...

Such a great outfit for strolling around! Those shoes are great!

The Little Flapper said...

You are a total bombshell. I could definitely learn some tips from you:)

Taylor said...

Ahhh gosh I just discovered your blog, your style is amazing! I love your bracelets and your Karen Walker's, I just got my first pair. Your coat is lovely as well.

Настя said...

Wow!!!! very beautiful!!!!

<3 <3 <3 Настя

Ikedela said...

love it!!!!

malikaa said...

Always love your outfits;You're one of my favorite bloggers!

http://mydailyfashiondose.blogspot.com/

Sabby V said...

Always love your outfits. You have such great style!Love the oxfords:)

Sabrina
http://missworkingirl.blogspot.com/

bee said...

Thank you so much- you ALL always make me smile. I know that many of you have been asking for a hair tutorial, but I am a bit camera shy! It is not that I don't want to help you, just more that I don't like being video taped :)
xo
BEE

madeleine sophie alizadeh said...

Hey, I am a new reader from Vienna, Austria. I absolutely love your style. Great photos and design :)

-m.
diemelange.blogspot.com

Karima Illustration said...

I really love your style/yourblog!
xoxo
Karima <3

www.karima-illustration.blogspot.com

Statement of Fashion said...

the dog is so cute!