Ode To Coachella

Dress Tracy Reese. FringeVest: Leyendecker. Jacket: H&M. Shoes: Luxury Rebel. Sunglasses: Karen Walker. Jewelry: David Yurman, F21, Banana Republic.
Sarah Swell Jewelry said...

So amazingly, perfectly, Coachella ready! One of the cool kids at Coachella, that is :)

Amber's Notebook said...

Perfect Cochella outfit! Just love it!
Amber's Notebook

Anula said...

Wow!!You look beautiful! You have a wonderful necklace! I love your outfit!!

Frickys said...

Jacket is adorable and way to style that amazing dress!!!

Margaret | Style Nook said...

Love it! That jacket and dress are just perfect!

Style by Buett said...

perfect look

idratherbeshopping said...

love the sunwashed colors...definitely coachella :)

xo,
joAnn

Tamuna said...

mmm.... so cutee...

Alina F. said...

You are so beautiful and stylish!Love every single one of your looks!You are a true inspiration!xoxo

linda-mari said...

You going to Coachella? You're so lucky!!
http://www.linda-mari.com

Style-Pursuit said...

Oh my! I want this jacket in my closet ASAP! Definitely the most beautiful thing I've seen this week! :o)

x

Ruby Girl said...

um... STUNNING! how do you keep pulling off these amazing looks over & over again? love it! <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com

Two Happy Hearts said...

so beautiful!! i love the colors in the dress. this seems like the perfect coachella outfit.

Closet Fashionista said...

One word: GORGEOUS!!
I love that dress, it is so amazing :D
http://www.closet-fashionista.com

Änglamark said...

Such a beautiful dress!
Love Änglamark.

Iubire said...

WoWWWW all Coachella`s outfit is great
nice dress! I visit you every day!
much light in your life
from Chile
www.stylosa-iubire.blogspot.com

Collections said...

That dress is amazing as is the necklace. Love your rings I have very similar ones!

I'm having a $100 dollar Shopbop giftcard GIVEAWAY on my blog! Come check it out :) It's open to international bloggers as well.

Collections Giveaway

Helena from BrooklynBlonde said...

So pretty, Bee. Love the colors against your blonde hair!

Caroline said...

serendipitously ran across your blog after saving several of your outfits in my "inspiration folder"! will definitely be a repeat fan/visitor. xo, caroline

Catita said...

that h&m jacket is perfect!

Mancina said...

Really amazing style and you look great in this color shades..

cuteredbow said...

Pure perfection !

B. in the Know said...

Love the look - especially since it is an ode to Coachella!
Much love,
B

Alicia said...

Totally Coachella! I wish I was going too!! Love that H&M jacket ;)

Ashley said...

love the jacket, anything in that color is on my must have list right now!

-AR
http://plum-bucket.blogspot.com

fashion.gossipmk said...

Oh, wow! This is really cute! Love your hat!
Xoxo, K.

Tereza said...

what am amazing outfit!!! I love everything about it

The Fancy Teacup said...

What a perfect desert/prairie chic look! The fringe, with that beauty of dress, and the worn boots are all just beautiful hues.

www.TheFancyTeacup.com
much love.

La Petite Olga said...

beautiful jacket!!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

Nicola said...

Absolutely love this outfit, the dress and jacket are gorgeous! x

Chloe Rushworth said...

Fab. love the jacket and the colours. So lovely.

C x
http://memiorsofalittlethingcalledlife.blogspot.com/

GoldBlackMirror said...

Hi how are you!!!i like the jacket so much!!your style is so adorable...

Lindsey Regan Thorne @ be pretty said...

Totally 100% fabulous! I love the texture of the fringe! Your a doll as always! :)

taylor said...

love the jacket! so cute. you always look perfectly put together!

Emily said...

Love your outfit! You always put the best looks toether!

Styledbyemily.com

HIP LIP said...

Love the necklace and jacket!

Sherry said...

Love all the jewelry and the dress - very Coachella!

sweetandsassy-sherry.blogspot.com

indie.electronic.alternative. said...

f#cking rad. i can't believe that jacket is h&m. and i love love love fringe. very cool.

Short Sister Style said...

Love the shades and whole look! Very vintage and classy.

Briggs
http://shortsisterstyle.blogspot.com

Marissa said...

This necklace is gorgeous, Blair! The rust colored jacket goes beautifully with it. Are you going to Coachella?

XXXO
Marissa


http://tastesandstyle.blogspot.com

Piril Maria said...

Great look. Amazingness. =)






♥ Love,
http://thebookness.blogspot.com

Kristina said...

Love everything about this outfit. LOVE. One of your best, BEE!

Black Pearls said...

This is soo pretty!! I really love this outfit! It looks soo right.. The jewelery is beautiful especially that flower necklace.. soo pretty!!
xoxo asiahlynn

Hannah said...

I love these photos! Awesome outfit as usual!
xo
Hannah
endlesslychic.blogspot.com

Sylvia said...

OBsessed! why are you so cool, bee?! hehe, can I say girl crush?!

xo
i wander, i wonder

Sheree said...

Great outfit! I noticed you never wear earrings. Do you just not like the look? Just curious :)

soph (owl vs. dove) said...

oh my, this outfit is all sorts of amazing. Love all the details!

Anonymous said...

You have no doubt heard this before, but you look like Sienna Miller! Love your style.

Lindsey said...

I'm dying over that necklace. And that dress is the perfect mustard yellow for coachella.

Chelsealauren said...

this is the most amazing outfit i have ever seen

The Bohemienne said...

Fun look! The fringe vest is such a fantastic piece.

The Magic Mirror said...

I love this outfit! My inner hippie is drooling.

Amber
www.themagikmirror.blogspot.com

RosaLovesDC said...

That necklace is bananas lady!

Jen S. said...

I love your outfit. Your jacket = AMAZING!!!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Angga said...

You look fantastic!! This is my favorite of you!!! Like no.1 fav
<3
http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

Silver Daisy Designs said...

OMG lovvvve the fringe vest! I was debating whether or not to bring some into my boutique this Fall. I think i will!!

http://www.facebook.com/SilverDaisyDesigns

Sara said...

as usual you have amazing outfits :)

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Shelby said...

SO perfect... beautiful for summer music festivals! i love it <3

www.makemesparkly.blogspot.com

Lexi said...

That dress is so sweet. I love the dandelion yellow and the little bits of sparkle!

xox Lexi
Glitter & Pearls

L E A H said...

the brown vest is so fun.. loving the orange and brown 70's tones.. wish I had a ticket to coachella!

Grace said...

beautiful jacket! that outfit is PERFECTION.

but then again, when is it NOT? :)

xo,
Grace

http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

Tala said...

oh my gosh, i am going and i am going to copy this outfit, amazing!!! :)

Flor de Maria Fashion said...

You look great as usual!!! Loving the vest and the big necklace!!!!

xo
Flor
http://flordemariafashion.com/

Jelka said...

wonderful!
//www.fashion-ice.blogspot.com

SHOEGAL said...

LOVE the jacket! I expected to be something expensive, but H&M? Wow! They've really pulled all the stops out with that one.

I'm Just Me said...

love this!!! another great look!!!

http://imjustmefashionblog.blogspot.com :)

Jess said...

That fringe vest is gorgeous!

The Vintage Huntress

Gina said...

stunning outfit♥

http://itspixiedustbitch.blogspot.com/

malikaa said...

so cut ,your outfit is original :)

http://mydailyfashiondose.blogspot.com

xoxo

Bog-Bog said...

Love the dress and the colours so much!

Kristin W said...

I am LOVING that fringe vest! Such a comfy and simple outfit!

Ashley said...

Insanely beautiful jacket! Wish I was able to go to Coachella this there- have fun!

http://turquoiseandteale.blogspot.com/

Julie and Lauren said...

Love the whole look, but especially the shoes!

Stop by and let us know what you think of our final looks for Time Warner Center Fashion Blogger Forecast!
XOXO

ThE fAsHiOn WoRsHiPeR said...

Love the jacket doll :)

XoXO-Kelli K
http://thefashionworshiper.blogspot.com

Sara said...

This is just spot on perfect!

sara|creamcityandsugar.blogspot.com

sprinklesoneverything said...

Love, love, love this outfit! It is a perfect combination of girly and edgy. Must keep pieces in mind next time I go shopping to look for similiar items. Thanks for sharing :)

-Emmy

www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com

Elizabeth said...

I can't say that I always am a fan of the overtly hippie look, but I absolutely love this. I have been thinking about doing a Coachella post and this has certainly motivated me to do so!

Label me Addict said...

Hey there, absolutely LOVE your blog... and your outfits are really PRETTY!!! if you like my blog we could follow each other would appreciate the support:)

http://street-chic-blahhh.blogspot.com/

tata tc xoxo !!!

Isabel G. said...

Perfect, as usual! ;)

XX

marnerella said...

I love this outfit.

http://marnerella.wordpress.com

God's Favorite Shoes! said...

I think I just wept. For the necklace. On your neck. Because it's not on my neck.

Console me. By sending it ASAP!!!

That's what "Friends in My Head" do, right?

If you wanted my puffy afro hair...I would totally send it to you because we are...say it with me..."Friends in My Head."

This comment just got creepy. I should've just said the obligatory "that's cute."

So...that's cute:)

Viv said...

awesome outfit, i love your accessories and the dress is GORGEOUS.. along with the layering.. simply perfect :)




myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Im not trying to sell a blog by commenting on this post. I just want you to know that I love your blog.

Carla McCarthy said...

Love your jacket! You are always such a good inspiration!beijossss

htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

Mrs. C said...

LOVE the look!! So wish I was going this year!!!

www.mrscapretta.com
Fashion, Recipes, Marriage

theartofbeingfashionable said...

this outfit screams coachella!
theartofbeingfashionable.com

my little red carpet said...

every detail of this outfit is fantastic :) WoW !

Fashion Deal Diva said...

I think that necklace may be the most amazing necklace I've ever seen.

.stylesauce. said...

I absolutely adore your style! I love the layering in this outfit and colors too... I am for sure adding u to my list!
;)

.stylesauce. said...

I absolutely adore your style! I love fringe layering, and the colors combined...
Def adding you on my list!

Yajaira said...

love the dress omg - so pretty

Shoelosophy said...

cute!! very sienna miller!!

xoxo
-Annie

shoelosophy.com

Tatiana said...

Love how you toughened up the TR dress with fringe and suede jacket. The booties are perfect! xx Style Stitch

www.thestylestitch.blogspot.com

Sarah Ashley said...

That dress is amazing! Wish I was going to Coachella!

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

I love the suede with the yellow. Perfect

DENiSE said...

I LOVE love love your necklace!!!

emma basilone said...

I am obsessed with this outfit! It is the perfect color combos and textures I am totally inspired!

http://behindtheleopardglasses.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

This outfit is amazing. I'd like to wear it to a work do. I can't seem to find the dress anywhere online. Do you have a link to it anywhere or know if the dress has a specific name, please? Thank you. :)

Lea Anne said...

This outfit is the epitome of San Francisco! Love it!

Lea Anne said...

This outfit is the epitome of San Francisco! Love it!