the classics

I have the honor of participating in the Coach guest blogger series, highlighting the fabulous new classic collection. The Coach Classics are a celebration of the brand's heritage and some of their iconic shapes and designs. To see the full spread as well as the amazing bags head over here.
MG said...

I love the Coach leather bags. Such great quality!Congratulations!!!

Bec said...

Congrats Blair, they suit you so well. Love how they just finish the outfit with the right amount of polish :)

C. said...

Just looooove the green one :) ***

Collections said...

Congratulations! That's awesome. Love the middle bag in particular.


Fashionable Collections

Birdieshoots said...

Love the stewardess bag!

http://birdieshoots.blogspot.com/

agnes said...

j'aime beaucoup le vert, il est magnifique

Julie Khuu said...

Old school messengers...they paved the way! Love all those little satchels as well, candied colored ones are the best! Congrats on the feature B!

xo-Julie
Peace. Love. LOL!

Haute Khuuture Blog

ggshoe said...

Lovely!!!

♥B said...

As usual each bag is perfectly styled with an outfit. My favorites are the Madison and Stewardess!

LOVE!

With Love From Michigan

emc said...

love those classic coach styles. my mom had the one in the middle all throughout my childhood. i wish she had kept it, now i want the bag!

style-extraordinaire.com

s a m said...

The cream coach duffel, the worn brown-leather sling bag - true classics! And you certainly styled them out.

erin.marie said...

The green is definitely my favorite. Fabulous!

Erin
www.simplyjustlovelyblog.com

Lindsay @ A Walk in the Closet said...

Really loving the Coach Classics line. It's very simple yet classy and feminine. Some of the recent designs are a little too cutesy and I'm really glad they're going back to their roots for a bit. :)

blue roses said...

i have two classic coach bags, one in black, one in a warm camel, both are so versatile!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

Mrs. C said...

I love the Coach Classics!! They go with everything and are timeless! Love that your a part of them....they are on my wish list!

www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Fashion Marriage

Gawgus things... said...

Great news! They're honoured to have you... xxx

Grace said...

congratulations. i love them all, but the shape of the lime green one is amazing!

xx grace
stripesandsequins.com

Alicia said...

Yay, Blair! Loved seeing you as the Coach Guest Blogger. xx

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

Congrats! These are all awesome!

xxx,

Fashion Fractions

Gina Michele said...

Congrats! You are Coach are a perfect match!

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds.com

Andréa Rocha said...

Woooow great bags!!!

!Xo!
www.sofashionist.blogspot.com

said...

WOW! In love with the bags ♥_♥

http://evictedbyfashion.blogspot.com/

marvelloussecret said...

Love first bag! Is amazing!

B.Inspired said...

I've been hearing the buzz revolved around these heritage handbags! So glad to see you got the chance to participate. Classics never do go out of style, and with Reed Krakoff in on this...it's going to be dynamite!

Duty of Style said...

Congrats! Love the first one!!!

Visit my blog www.dutyofstyle.blogspot.com

The.Red.See said...

Congrats!! I love seeing all the classic styles back!

Nikki said...

When I found out about Coach's new line of classic bags, I was thrilled! It's nice to see that simplicity and timelessness is back in style! They are fabulous!

You can check out my post on their new collection, here: http://www.cositabella.com/2011/06/coach-classics.html

Emily said...

Congratulations! What an honor.

Emily http://www.mywordsinterestslife.blogspot.com

Ania Alonso said...

adorei o seu blog!!!

Mode Uncover said...

Love these bags!

www.modeuncover.com

Julia Vorob'eva said...

I loooove the green one! sooo unique!

La Petite Olga said...

Congrats on that one! Love the Classics collection.

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

Joanna said...

love the classics!

http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

Yajaira said...

I like the green one - cute bags

http://yajairasfashionnotes.blogspot.com/
http://eleven23shop.blogspot.com/

Melina said...

That cream colored one is just perfect! Love these.

xx Melina

TraceysFashionOutlook said...

Congrats on your collaboration with Coach, such classic bags.

Tracey

http://TraceysFashionOutlook.blogspot.com

Lenny Lemonade said...

CONGRATS!

The second bag in the picture is really great :)))

Monika said...

CONGRATULATIONSSS!
coach bags and you go so well together! (:

alittledinasoar.blogspot.com

taye landry said...

love your blog!!!! check mine out at, http://ohsoreginald.blogspot.com/ !!

Jen S. said...

congrats on the series!!

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

Libby Bates (miss lib) said...

I have a classic Coach bag I've been quietly borrowing from my mom. Very classic!

LolaLoveFashion said...

congrats!! loving the bags!!
XOXO!! Lola :)

Grace said...

I keep seeing these everywhere - love 'em!

xx Grace
Dream-Boating

{molly beth} said...

congrats pretty lady! Looking chic in all of those looks, and all of those Coach bags are to die for!

xoxo.
http://alwaysamrsforeverakidd.blogspot.com

Nicole said...

I love Coach bags!

Kisses from Hong Kong,
Nicole

Stacey Kay said...

I love a good satchel bag.

xoxo
Stacey Kay
“Runway Inspiration, Vintage Decoration”
Enter ‘Who Wore It Best’ to get a free piece of clothing from Goodwill Huntingg!
Follow my 30 Day Weight Loss Challenge via YouTube
Making crochet cool again – Athene Noctua Crafts
My Vintage Handbag Line

Sherleyzz said...

The brown one is my favorite :)

RosaLovesDC said...

Blair, this is amazing! I want the brown bag!

Lace and Tulle said...

Love the classics!!! love the messenger bag!

kristina@beancakes ❤ said...

amazing!! you're a lucky girl ~ i love coach bags!
xo ~ kristina

Caitie said...

That's amazing! you are so lucky!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

Sarah S. said...

I loved this blog, I follow you!

J.Jehanne said...

what a nice idea. I have a classic leather coach that I adore. I havent worn it on the blog yet though... jsut gave me a fab idea :)

comme-coco.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Why do sites keep referring to you as a SF native when you're from the East Coast? Me thinks they'd say you're a SF transplant.

At any rate, your guest post is great and your style is fab, per usual :)

lauraj said...

Can't believe Coach may finally have realized old fans like me loved the brand because of these classics. I've avoided Coach for years because IMO they defied their brand. The bags look awesome in these photos. And Blair, I found your blog via September Vogue.(Best of the four by far.) I turn 58 today, and I'll be checking out your blog regularly to get some fresh ideas on how to shop my closet this fall. Thanks!