stars/stars

Top: Zara. Scarf: Jcrew. Short: Alice+Olivia. Shoes: Zara. Bag: Chanel. Sunglasses: Karen Walker. Jewelry: David Yurman, Pomellato, BR, Michael Kors, GAP. Lips: Dior. Nails: Butter London 'Teddy Girl'.

This past week I made a trip out to NYC to get a closer look at one of my all time favorite brands, David Yurman. I got a chance to tour the David Yurman townhouse and try on some amazing pieces. Needless to say, I want it all now.
Aleksandra said...

you look amazing

ashleighjoan said...

this is so cute. love the blue shorts with the black belt. your hair looks phenom!

Mode Uncover said...

Great shirt!

www.modeuncover.com

Raspberry Jam said...

Wonderful!

http://sweetraspberryjam.blogspot.com/

Eatsleepdenim said...

Beautiful jewelry! And I love how you mix prints!!

www.eatsleepdenim.com

Ayben said...

So sweet (:

Camilla said...

your hair is amazing, like something out of a movie :)


x Camilla

Check out my giveaway to win a LOVE dress of your choice :)

intothefoldfashion.blogspot.com

Marissa at Style Cusp said...

Your top is just darling, B!

Also, congratulations on your fellow Lucky Style Collective nomination. Excited to see where this opportunity takes us all!

xx Marissa
www.stylecusp.com

Charlie, Feminine Bravery said...

You hair is always perfect. Love the rest of the look, too, all those blue and whit epatterns are a super cute mix!

marcella said...

that top is magical
http://urbanprettygirl.blogspot.com/

Serena said...

this outfit is lovely, I love above all the accessories very simple and chic!
S.
http://ssuburbss.blogspot.com

KimChicSisters said...

love the scarf!

http://kimchicsisters.blogspot.com/2011/07/english-roses.html

Emily said...

It sounds like an amazing opportunity and you look fabulous as always.

Emily http://www.mywordsinterestslife.com

Katherine Sawma said...

fabulous as always. Your hair is perfection!

http://katherinesawma.blogspot.com/

Call me M said...

Great outfit! I adore your top and your scarf! You look great!

Jenny said...

Loving the star patternss

http://ladolcevita-jenny.blogspot.com/

Jenny said...

Loving the star patternss

http://ladolcevita-jenny.blogspot.com/

The Fancy Teacup said...

You are dazzling in all the star motifs! And the David Yurman townhouse tour sounds like a delight.

♥, Jamie
www.TheFancyTeacup.com

monkeyshines ♥ said...

adore the matching stars!

Bises,
monkeyshines
http://monkeyshines-monkeyshines.blogspot.com/

B.Inspired said...

I love how you've incorporated stars and it is not Fourth of July! Stars are the new stripes we'll see it everywhere I am sure! LOVE David Yurman, he has an amazing store here in Chicago on Oak Street!

blue roses said...

would absolutely love to know how you coiff that elegant 1960s puff with your chignon, it is so sleek!

david yurman can be a heart breaker.....

Flabgee said...

So beautiful :)

Mae Lu said...

Stars on stars are pretty freaking ingenious, if you ask me! Especially blending the cream and white palette.

Did David Yurman fly you out there?

xx{ish.},
Mae Lu @ thereafterish.!

Borjana said...

Stars are probably the trend that is here to stay,love the outfit!;)
xx
B.

Leah said...

This is very patriotic! Love the stars.

xo L.

Sweet Harvest Moon said...

LOVE your hair!

I'm all about white nail polish too right now...

http://sweetharvestmoon.blogspot.com

briannelee said...

Oooo, I love jewelry.

Gorgeous blouse!

SAMANTHA said...

love your top and the color of your shorts :)

www.dragonnfruit.com

WK said...

I have quite a few DY pieces in my collection... what I want most is that hair do. Teach me your ways!

Stephanie said...

Read your feature in Matchbook Magazine. It was such a pleasure to learn more about you. I adore your style & your dedication to this fabulous blog. Thanks for the inspiration.

Portuguese Prepster said...

I adore this look!! I need to get that top now!

erin.marie said...

Just fabulous! You must have one amazing closet!

Erin
www.simplyjustlovelyblog.com

Christine said...

this starry outfit is so great! plus I love how you accessorized with the scarf :)

Christine
www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

marianne said...

loving the whole outfit and you look stunning:)
x
marianne,
pictureme-m.blogspot.com

Caitie said...

OMG i am so jealous you got to do that! David yurman is one of my faves too... I could only imagine how thrilled you must have been... like a little girl in a candy shop!

xxx
www.ladyalamode.com

soanthro said...

You are so great at pairing shorts with heels I'm so jealous!

Brittany - Try It On Me said...

I have that Zara blouse! I love how you've worn it, I usually pair it with wide leg jeans. xo

http://tryitonmegirl.blogspot.com/

melissa deakin said...

i recently found your blog and i just love it!
it is so much fun to visit.
i'd love to know the make of the gold watch i see you wear often.
thanks!

Collections said...

ahhh you're so lucky! I love David Yurman jewelery!! You're outfit is great btw.

Fashionable Collections

Closet Cravings said...

Craving your Chanel handbag. I absolutely love Alice + Olivia's shorts - they're so chic and cute. =)
Need it? Want it? Crave it? Satisfy Your Cravings For Celebrity Style and All Things Stylish and Sweet

Pia said...

gorgeous!

GoldBlackMirror said...

Hello beautiful! em today I bought a white blouse with stars nearly identical to that of Zara!'m super happy because I feel beautiful.
I like your style, but often you visit and do not comment on the language issue, sometimes I put the translator. a kiss.

Gina Michele said...

Great outfit and that jewelery is gorgeous!!!

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds.com

M. said...

Just discovered your blog and love it. Odd comment, but you look like your two sisters are Naomi Campbell and Sienna Miller and you're the common ground!

Kacie @ A Collection of Passions said...

I'm digging the blue shorts... and the hair do!

Love you style.

Kacie
http://www.acollectionofpassions.blogspot.com/

L said...

So jealous! A huge fan of DY and I love that store! I got my birthday present from there this year!

Taylor Sterling said...

Looking hot my friend! I love the mix and the hair! xx

La Petite Olga said...

Another great outfit!!

xx Olga
La Petite Olga

B. in the Know said...

Love your shirt!
Much love,
B

Nathalie said...

I really love your outfit! Your blog is amazing

X Nathalie

http://nathalie-s-world.blogspot.com/

emc said...

love the shirt, and all the jewelry is amazing!

style-extraordinaire.com

April Showers said...

I love unusual prints, so this outfit is heaven to me xox

KaNini's said...

Such a beautiful look! And among all those stars you are wearing, you're the most shining one! ;)
I absolutely love that top!
xx,K.

Meisha.Style said...

loving the stars! loving the blues! beautiful outfit! loving loving it!

HUMANITYISBEAUTIFUL said...

you look so impossibly chic! :)))

M. said...

Oops, I meant Naomi Watts! - M.

Kate said...

I love this entire look, you look so comfortable and chic!

www.acheapchiclife.com

style point said...

u ro spotless. omgggggggggg

Kelly @ Fashion or Fiction said...

I love that top so bad it hurts. Too bad the nearest Zara is 5 hours from my house:(

Neris / Fashion Fractions said...

You look gorgeous! Such a cool look!


Happy Friday!

XXX,

Fashion Fractions

Julianna said...

I love your style! you are perfect!!
and nice hair! I love it!!

Gawgus things... said...

Lucky you! I love anything with a star print! XXX

Lily said...

Love the top and the shorts !!

xxLily
goldandgray.com

Brookelyn said...

Your hair and entire outfit is utter perfection- the print mixing is amazing!

Natbeesfashion said...

wow!You look amazing!Its the first time I visit your blog and I am definitely following you!!!!
x
Anastasia

Joanna said...

you look amazing! love the top and shorts!

http://ieatyogurtforbreakfast.blogspot.com/

Nina said...

amazing hair ;)

http://nina-fashionmore.blogspot.com

ML said...

Such a cute outfit. Love the colours, love entire combination. Those shoes are stunning :)

xoxo
http://randomgirl-ishstuff.blogspot.com

SH said...

This is so amazing!

Kisses from www.newyorkfashion-sh.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

I love the outfit. Have you shared how you fashion your fabulous up-do? I have to say, I have been drooling over the David Yurman Large Crossover Ring for ages.

Olga Shevchuk said...

Wow! I love your hair style! It is adorable and so stylish!

gorgeouslook.blogspot.com

Mcmaris said...

Gotta love Yurman....and I love your all blue contrasting ensemble! FAB.

nakedqueen said...

great hair honey
beautiful shirt and scarf!
heels..ring.. sooo beautiful

mon sac by me said...

Nice outfit !!
http://monsacbyme.com

Sara said...

adorable outfit! the scarf and top look so good together!

http://sarassweetstyle.blogspot.com/

Trendydolap said...

You look so good
Star detail is perfect

http://trendydolap.blogspot.com/

Olya said...

Very cool!! You look so cute! )
xx

Grace said...

This outfit is adorable!

xx Grace
Dream-Boating

CessOviedo said...

Fantastic stars! Loving how you kept everything on the same color scheme!

Cess O. <3 The Outfit Diaries

Audrey said...

One of my favorite looks! xx www.casualglamorous.com

Della said...

Your hair is perfect for that outfit! I love the 60's vibe.

everydaytorunway said...

LOVE the stars on stars pattern. Super chic!

sheila said...

your sense of style really is unique! Preppy but in your own way with fun quirks, i really love it :)

http://shayyyyy.blogspot.com/

Jen S. said...

so cute!!! I like David Yurman a lot too....

jen
http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

FASHION ICE said...

i would love to see some hair tutorials! soo chic

Mrs. C said...

Lucky duck! What a fun experience and I love this outfit! Soooooo cute! happy weekend!


www.MrsCapretta.com
Recipes Marriage Fashion

Nicole said...

Great outfit!

Kisses from Hong Kong,
Nicole

Amanda Nguyen said...

all I had to see was a thumbnail of your outfit on bloglovin' to fall in love with it!! you look beyond AMAZING!! i love everything about your ensemble!!

<3FFF
feastfashionfaves.blogspot.com

Andrea said...

u look great

GingerLand said...

This is one of my fav outfits ever... but I've gotta tell you -- as an East Coast transplant, confirmed preppy to the core, girl who loves to dress up, moving to the West Coast has been identity shock. The culture here is SO casual... I've spent the better part of the year I've been out here trying to re-figure out my style (sleek black tailored suits with pearls look out of place here when to the office folks wear linen and on the weekend when I'm used to throwing on a button down and crisp shorts, I see peasant skirts).

Trying to find somewhere in the middle -- where I don't completely lose myself (peasant skirts are just not me), finding your blog has been nothing short of an inpiration.

Love most everything you wear! Revolutionary. The best of both worlds.

Priscilla Francine Makeup said...

lucky girl

Tea for Two said...

So cute! Love the stars on stars!

<3 Kristina

www.mycupofteafortwo.blogspot.com

madzia said...

very nice:)
super shoes:)

.Candy. said...

works magically! very chic! did you manage to get a piece there?? do share!

http://intoxicatedchameleon.blogspot.com

Desire Designer said...

Love this look, girl. My style closely resembles yours... you look so chic & I love the constant arm party. You are becoming one of my favorite FAVORITE bloggers. Xo, Katie Lee

Christina said...

Wow, what an amazing opportunity. So cool that you got to do that. I love David Yurman's stuff. Super classy :)

CeCe & NuNu said...

Lovely outfit!

x0x0

BarcelonaBrunettes
www.barcelonabrunettes.com

Eleni said...

Great outfit.....love the sttars..xoxo
check this out an follow me if you like http://rockparadise-eleni.blogspot.com/

Cecylia said...

you look amazing!!! Love your style, and your blog and your hair :)

Come follow my blog hun :)

Our Youth said...

Looks great :)

Mika said...

First of all,love the outfit you are always on point. I have a question for you, anyone ever told you you and Brooklyn salad look alike, your style is also similar .

Mika said...

Correction her name is Brooklyn Blonde

Amaezing Fashion said...

i love your hair + outfit !! <3

xx

amaezingfashion.blogspot.com

Bri said...

Love this look.
& the link necklace in the box is beautiful!

T. said...

I want this entire outfit!

LilFashionista said...

Love your outfit especially your fab scarf
~Sarah

http://sarahfashionista.blogspot.com/

AllIneed said...

I can just describe your style using an only word: sublime! xoxo

Sorcha said...

You look beautiful! The cut of those Zara shoes is incredible. It's one store I never think to look in but I definitely need to re-evaluate!

Sorcha x
Bonfire Brunette

London said...

love how you dressed up these shorts!

Kirsten said...

Love the star prints, especially that you mixed them.

Allie said...

Absolutely love the print on the shirt and the shorts!
xx Allie

Ivory said...

Your hair looks amazing! You look like one of the women out of Mad Men :)

Tall girl said...

What a wonderful outfit, mixing all the different shades of blue and the different prints. Also really like that you are wearing shorts + a scarf - warm vs cold. LOVE IT!

Blue said...

I LOVE this outfit! All those shades of blue, and the stars, and those incredibly flattering shorts, your hair looks great, and everything.

Lala Ismerim said...

I love stars!!!

http://www.lalaismerim.com.br

Arantza said...

I love your top!

DIANE said...

You are brilliant, watch!

www.diane-style.blogspot.com

stylecakes said...

Was just introduced to your blog.....IN LOVE!

Martina said...

I've just find out your blog and I'm fell in love with your style! Follow you!

monkey + pig said...

love this outfit! the stars are so cute! love this blog!

talesofmonkeyandpig.blogspot.com

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

I tried on that top! It's so lovely, isn't it?!

Fabrizia said...

Beautiful hair!!!! <3

http://fashionaporter.blogspot.com/

Eve said...

super look ;)