// Chloé Eau de Parfum

Perfume: Chloé Eau de Parfum. Denim: Frame. Sweater: ASOS. Jacket: Carven. Shoes: M. Gemi. Bike: Mosi. Sunglasses: Prada. Nails: Nails Inc. Thank you to Chloé Fragrances for partnering on this post.
Desirèe D'Aloia said...

these pics are so cute!


Anonymous said...

i love the ring, brand?

Gabriella said...

I can't get over how much I love this post. Your bike is adorable! I have a cream colored bike from Public, but when it's time to retire her, I'm going to have to look into Mozie. ps. adorable jacket!


Rach Dulay said...

This is adorable!! I'm loving the blush with denim for Fall!


Sheren Mhanaya said...

Gorgeous pink coat! I love the feature of the bicycle in these photos :) X


Emmali Chantarelles said...

Wow Blair, this pics are so amazing, as your look, too :-* www.giveawaysecrets.blogspot.de

Natali said...

Super cute and girly outfit! I'm in love with your coat!


Carla said...

A sort of "pink obsession", isn't it?!


Sasa Zoe said...

The perfume looks really good! Love the pink outfit<3

Shall We Sasa

Camille Freestone said...

You look absolutely lovely! I love the fullness of the coat with the sleek jean and shoe! And pastel pink looks wonderful on you!

Maria Wilson said...

Such a beautiful and elegant look! Even though you're wearing jeans, you make it look so fancy. Love it! xo, Maria


Danielle said...

These photos are beautiful! You look lovely! Have a nice weekend!


Lindsay Ava said...

Your blush coat is beautiful and looks so comfortable! I love that Chloe perfume, and the packaging is gorgeous. Have a great weekend! :)

MayLoveFashion said...

Love these pictures, and lovely pink!

Nadina A said...

what a lovely post!

Emma Honohan said...

I love these photos! That coat looks so comfy! Also love Chloe's perfume, it had such a distinct smell!

Anonymous said...

The photos are so beautiful that I looked at them several times. That shade of pink is captivating, and the basket of roses, scenery, and bicycle....just lovely.

Antel Muça said...

I really like it =)
kisses Blamod
new articles

Monica said...

Lovely outfit in soft pink!:)
Happy Friday!

Elizabeth Hawn said...

love these photos with Chloe!


Everday Fashion said...

I love these pics. The bike and flowers are so fun. Also, your jacket is so chic.
xo, Lee

Mónica Lopez said...

nice post, lovely coat!


Ashley Elizabeth said...

LOVE the style of the pics, the blush pink coat, the beautiful basket of flowers...everything about this post!


Liz Lauren said...

love how you styled this shoot!

Ray-Ban Giveaway on my blog!


Veronica Vannini said...

So cute look!!!
Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

Julie Hiller said...

What a fun casual look for you! I love the coat and the sweater!

Lifestyle by Joules

Nicoletta De Luca said...

In love with those pics, the look is simply perfect!

lb-lc fashion and lifestyle blog

Shae Roderick said...

I love this shade of pink on you! This coat and sweater combo is too good.

Shae @ Current Habits

Chelsea I. said...

What a beautiful look and a basket full of rose- perfect!

C's Collection | http://chelseascollection.com

ravenlocks said...

Beautiful photos and BEAUTIFUL outfit. Love the pale pink :) And your shoes are sooo cute!

xo Azu


Live-Style20 said...

awesome ;-)

i invite to me too


Lauren Duncan said...

Wow...what beautiful photos and neutral pink colors! Sooooo gorgeous!! xo


Kate said...

These photos are so romantic. I love the shade of pink you're wearing. xx

Champagne Daydream

Viktoria said...

amazing photos!


Naelle - Once in Paris said...

wow, normally I love the outfit, but this time I love the outfit and ADORE the flowers! can anybody please send these to me? Or tell my bf? haha

Greetings from Paris!


Regina Papp said...

Your photos are very pretty, I love them! xx

Isabel Rodríguez said...

Your shoes and coat are so beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful bag! Which brand is it?

Abbie E. Seibert said...

Love your hair and sunglasses!

Jeany R. said...

Such a beautiful and lovely outfit! The color of your coat is amazing! <3

pippi hepburn said...

Beautiful pastel pink explosion broken up with the cool skinny jeans! Luv your bike and the bag is pretty too. You remind me to return to Central Park in the Fall, so nice!

Abbie said...

Oh wow, such gorgeous photos! I am in love with that jacket xx


Alex Carreno said...

Serious perfection! Love that pink coat.


Laura Mitbrodt said...

These photos are so pretty! I love your pink coat and bike! That perfume is also so pretty, I love the scent

Jalisa G said...

This such a lovely post! I adore that coat and the entire vibe of your look, so feminine and I love the bouquet of flowers and bike, such lovely props! I've smelt the Chloé perfume and it smells so beautiful, I just need to hold off before I get my hands on it because I have way too many perfumes at the moment, lol!

I hope you have a wonderful day and weekend :)



Cristina SF said...

I love how the outfit matches the flower basket!


Stephanie said...

So pretty! Love the pink coat and the nail polish!

Ivanasworld said...

Beautiful pastel look :) I like the coat and these pictures are really amazing :) I also have that perfume :)

Olga Dubinko said...

This pink coat is just wonderful! So great to bring some freshness and lightness into the gloomy autumn weather!


Arleen said...

Just a breath of gorgeous fresh you are!

Melissa Tierney said...

Stunning photos! So pretty!

Hanna Lei said...

Love that coat! -Hanna Lei

Hayley Larue said...

Love this soft pastel look! <3


Andrea Ryan said...

LOVE the sweater and coat. They are such a pretty color. That's the bridge in central park I got trapped under in the rain and it started to flood!


Melanie said...

I love Chloe perfume!! Stunning photos!! I adore your pink coat! I wish I had bike and could ride around Central Park!! =)

Melanie | Toots & Dill

Laura Cronin said...

Very cute!

Laura Aime Vous

Erin Fairchild said...

I love those flowers and that coat!

Her Heartland Soul

Ashan-wa Aliogo said...

Beautiful Pictures, Blair! Yoy really represented the Chloe brand well!



ShoesManiac said...

perfect fragance :)
light tones & international shein giveaway 120 USD

Desimira said...

I love the pictures and what you're wearing!


Manon B said...

Beautiful, I really love the style and pictures <3

Bisous,Manon B

Candice Mue said...

Gorgeous! I love Chloe perfume.



Monika Wlodarczyk said...

Wow, I love that basket full of flowers and the soft pinks.


Joana Sá said...

Beautiful and cute look and photos
Love this perfum

Kiss kiss.*Jo

Ashlee Favro said...

I have a similar bike in mint green though, I love it so much!


Valeria Souhaut said...

In love with those pics and with your pink coat, the look is simply perfect!

Carmen Varner said...

Oh my gosh! What a cutie! I love the femininity of this photo set & outfit. The pale pink coat is marvelous paired with the abundance of roses, & the darling Chloe perfume. Wishing you a joyous weekend! :]

// ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

Zmode Couture said...

Absolutely beautiful!


Daria Zems said...

So cute! Love the color scheme! <3

xx, Daria

Diana said...

Too too cute!!

|| D I A N A ||

Paulina Villalpando said...

Such a pretty post! http://www.thepaarblog.com/

Sam Ball said...

The colour combination in this post is beautiful, so much pale pink that has me absolutely swooning - that's with the Chloé fragrance!

Your bicycle is also divine. Gorgeous photographs :)

Sam xo
Alright Sunshine | Fashion Lifestyle Travel

Katarzyna Kuchta said...

Great pics! Your coat is lovely, it's seems to be not only pretty but also warm :-)

Erika said...

What a nice outfit! I love the pink coat and flats!


ahsknaka said...

Such a romantic look. Love it.

x https://ahsknaka.wordpress.com/

Andjela Vukasovic said...

wow, the post is so sweet, and i really like the outfit!!!


Monika Winkler said...

You look amazing! I love your coat :)


Kathryn Byers said...

This look is amazing! I love all things blush pink. Beautiful!

xx Kathryn

Kelly said...

So pretty and so comfortable looking!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

Sybil said...

such a dream! :D

Have a great week!
Animated Confessions

Bella B said...

This is just pink perfection! I love it. ♡♡

xoxoBella | http://xoxobella.com

The Bandwagon Chic said...

This is a pretty cute top
I love it

The Bandwagon Chic | Instagram | Bloglovin | Snapchat: bandwagonchic

Ellen Vicius said...

So cute!

Polina Sutin said...

The coat is gorgeous! And it's such an elegant shade of pink. I love how you paired it with pale pink flats. The whole look is comfy but yet so stylish!

Red Lipstick Optional

Exotic Beauty said...

i love your blog
keep up the good work:)

brett said...

super pretty! love that bike :)


Monika Basiaga said...

Perfect outfit and photos!
I adore light pink :)

Lauren said...

omg! i looooove this coat!

Isobel Celine Thomas said...

Beautiful look! Would be perfect for transitioning into spring!

Isobel x
New post - http://www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2015/10/halloween-2015.html
Blog - http://www.fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk
Instagram - https://instagram.com/isobelceline/
Bloglovin' - https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionistachic14-12984939

Anonymous said...

why isn't the Chloe Madeleine bag listed in the description? LOVE that bag! :-)

Bandbox Cheryl said...

You'd look great bicycling in a Bandbox Bostonian (pearl pink) See slide shown at bottom of gobandbox.com

Cynthia Villalobos said...

Omg that coat is stunning! You look great!