dark floral // the slip dress

Slip Dress: Bardot (under $100, black option here). Tie Top: Michael Kors. Shoes: Via Spiga. Sunglasses: Illesteva. I also got this jacket and this coat for fall from the Bloomingdales 100% collection.  Shop my other favorites from the collection below!  Thank you to Bloomingdales for partnering on this post. 

Anonymous said...

love the pics you took at the cafe!
Fash 'n' fudge
Fash 'n' fudge

Natali said...

Simply wonderful outfit! The way you've styled this look is just so inspiring and super trendy too!
LOVE this dress!


Monika Basiaga said...

Wow! So nice outfit! You look amazing. I don't like this trend but now I see it can look really good. Nice job! :)

Laura Mitbrodt said...

What a cute dress, I love how you styled it

Ivanasworld said...

Beautiful dress and shirt with the bow is so cute :)

Emma Honohan said...

Very pretty preppy look with the bow

Regine Karpel said...


La Bijoux Bella | by mia said...

Such a classy way of layering the slip dress. Creative and timeless! BRAVO! :)

La Bijoux Bella | by mia

Romy Cañadas Moreno said...

Que vestido tan bonito y que bien lo has combinado!! No me puede gustar más. Bravo!!!!

peppermintdolly.com said...

Stunning outfit - adore those shoes!!


THE NEON FACTOR | Diana said...

Love this!! The was you styled this dress is stunning!
|| D I A N A ||

Wonky Lauren said...

Ahh I love layering dresss over shirts at the moment. This is perfect x

Wonky Lauren

Petite and Hungry said...

Loving this outfit!

Diane Umuhoza said...

Nice !


Sahar Gholami said...

Love how you layer the slip dress<3



Carey said...

Beautiful dress! I love the way you paired it with that pussy bow blouse!

xo, Carey

Jenny said...

Gorgeous style. I love the heels.

Rachel said...

Dress is amazing and you look so gorgeous!


Naelle said...

Stunning :) you look Fantastic with the outfit :)

Naelle from paris !

Raey Hurley said...

Why do you you have to be so dang classy! Seriously all of your posts that I've seen have been flawless; classy, and trendy at the same time. Not that I am anyone worth anything at this point in my fashion life, but I nod my head to you. Love this idea of a dark patterned slip.. so rad

Anonymous said...

I recently find your blog and it's pretty amazing!
Come and visit my blog! XOXO


I saw the look dazzling fashion and in accordance with the posture and appearance as well as the surrounding environment

Manavi said...

I am in love with the slip on dress over a shirt trend. This is the first time I'm seeing a floral slip dress and I'm loving the idea. The beige heels complement the outfit perfectly. I personally would have gone for a pair of oxfords. :) BTW those Sunnies look great.

Milex xxx said...

Madzia Rębowiecka said...

Perfect look! Good day ;)

Ev said...

Wow! Love your dress!


Jeany Roge said...

Such a beautiful outfit! The slip dress and shirt combo is amazing!

Elisabeths Musthaves said...

This is so cool!!

Shloka said...

I am loving this combination and layering - I love that you took the slip dress layering to a new level with the floral print! So perfect for fall!


Natascha Cox said...

Absolutely love your blog, such a fab post. Keep doing what you're doing and writing these great posts! Please check out my blog if you get a sec. x

Caitlin said...

Loving this dress! It's the perfect summer-fall transition outfit and you pull it off spectacularly! Also loving those sassy sunglasses - I've been seeing the cat eye style everywhere and just love the look!

Caitlin, www.wandererandwolf.com

Live-Style20 said...

so amazing style!! ;-)

i invite to me too


From Aliona With Love said...

Loved reading this. Please check out my London Fashion Week style diary!

Kisses xo | From Aliona With Love

Instagram @alionawithlove

Twitter @alionawithlove

Rach DiMare said...

Love how you styled the slip dress! The dark florals and layering is done perfectly and a great transitional outfit!


Sarah Murphy said...

Love the dress, especially over the collared top - great combo!

x Sarah

mon ngon moi ngay said...

love this collection

Tijana J. Dominguez said...

Fantastic and original combo! :)


Bri said...

Cute dress.


Julie Hiller said...

I love how feminine that dress is. Very pretty!

Lifestyle by Joules

Aria Di Bari said...

This dress is the cutest!


Kathryn Byers said...

I love your look here! It's polished off perfectly with the pumps. So cute!

xx Kathryn

Ellese Launer said...

I love that dress! It is beautiful and the way you styled it is perfect. XO, Ellese


Shruti Gour said...

Love this slip dress for Fall!


wickedmum.com said...

gorgeous look. i am so inspired by this look.bananas!

Soraya said...

Me flipa tu estilo. Vistes absolutamente increible.

Te dejo por aquí mi último post https://simplysory.wordpress.com/2016/09/23/small-dots/

The Gold Lipstick said...

I love this outfit so much! It's amazing!

Mireia from TGL

Monika Wlodarczyk said...

Love this look!

kristen robin said...

Love the print of this dress, its like watercolors!

www.kristenskouture.com | Luxury. Fashion. Lifestyle.

Jada Nicola said...

I love that dress!


Kari Guastella said...

Beautiful outfit!

tr3ndygirl fashion blog said...

super fabulous dress
I'd love to know your opinion on my NEW POST
have an happy day
---> tr3ndygirl fashion & beauty blogger <---

Kelly said...

What a pretty look, perfect for Fall!

xx Kelly
Sparkles and Shoes

pia fashionlove said...

This dress looks so cool. It really has something special. I also love your photos, so fresh ! Would you mind to check out our blog ?
Love pia & leona xoxo

Blushful Belle said...

LOVE the dress and the shoes! I always admire how you style different pieces together. xo

Alyssa Renee said...

Lovely slip dress and shoes! Love how you paired the dress with this top. It really makes it so classy! =)

Follow Me:
 | Facebook | Bloglovin

Marta said...

Adore this look! That dress is so lovely!


Maru Conti said...

Love the dress!


Mary Gui said...

such a gorgeous dress!

Su nd Chris said...

So, so pretty! Love this combo so much!

xx Su http://www.fashiontwinstinct.com

Claire said...

I've been loving slip dresses so much lately, and this one is no exception! I love the way you paired it with a collared top.


Savannah said...

I am in love with the color of your shoes!


katzzo said...

Great article! Very informative, thanks for the post!
you can check more such tips on woman lifestyle and fashion tips

Isobel Celine said...

In love with this slip dress!

Isobel x

New post: http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/2016/09/fashion-top-5-favourite-sunglasses.html?m=1
Insta: https://www.instagram.com/isobelceline/
Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/isobelceline
New Video: https://youtu.be/lmIAtkoZbFU
Bloglovin : https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/fashionista-chic-12984939

Stylpasja said...

very pretty dress!

Rachael Dickinson said...

Stunning look!